bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you to donor for sharing and a big thanks to Belle for her dedication and hard work for making this happen for all us pervs :p;)

Reactions: testor

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I've had a 0.9 save before Primose's arrest, but the changes in variables seem to have made Primose free forever, so does someone have a pre arrest save that works?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I've had a 0.9 save before Primose's arrest, but the changes in variables seem to have made Primose free forever, so does someone have a pre arrest save that works?
Wait, what? She was arrested in your game, but that was no longer the case when you started 0.10?

Reactions: Le Taz

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
alright after playing 0.9 and 0.10 i have few questions.
does primorse get arrested only if i dont do the investigation ? even if after she is thrown into jail, if MC doesnt investigate will she be executed in the future ?
does her father molest her or what? he's a pervert who tells her that boobjobs feel awesome ?

can someone post a save just before she is arrested. on my playtrough i saved her but i dont have other save file to see the arrest scene. actually i have 2nd save which is from where MC fucks the fey queen, i go home, evelyn tells me about primorse, i let 1 week pass without doing anything and i get this error

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Wait, what? She was arrested in your game, but that was no longer the case when you started 0.10?
I'm really sorry cause if it is right that's a hell of a problem, but your post is still hilarious to read as I can imagine your face with the reaction going with it

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Nope, my save was before Primose's arrest, during Samarra's ultimatum. Now every morning I get the error "variable primose_cleared_of_charges isn't defined".

EDIT: same as this guy
does primorse get arrested only if i dont do the investigation ? even if after she is thrown into jail, if MC doesnt investigate will she be executed in the future ?
does her father molest her or what? he's a pervert who tells her that boobjobs feel awesome ?

can someone post a save just before she is arrested. on my playtrough i saved her but i dont have other save file to see the arrest scene. actually i have 2nd save which is from where MC fucks the fey queen, i go home, evelyn tells me about primorse, i let 1 week pass without doing anything and i get this error

anorth

Aug 27, 2017

I'm getting the same error, so no content from this version :(

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017

Dammit, I removed that variable because a search through my documents revealed that it wasn't used. Turns out it is. I'm going to have to hotfix this. Sorry.

Azazeres

Feb 8, 2018
Don't forget that the game autosaves from time to time. If you've forgotten to save manually, you can always take a look at those to see if the game saved for you.
Hey, so, quick question about the auto saves, does one proc every time you reach a choice? And, if so, did you program it as such?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hotfix 0.10.1 has been uploaded and is available in the same link from where you got the original (unless you're using the pirated version, in which case I can't help you).

Hey, so, quick question about the auto saves, does one proc every time you reach a choice? And, if so, did you program it as such?
I'm not sure how the autosaving works. I think it might save every X lines of dialogue or something, but I haven't checked.

Reactions: Le Taz
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes