RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I think Belle (dev) said the finished game will have a time limit? Personally I like the open ended time scheme due to the fact I usually miss events and need extra time to complete quests.
Belle (pixie) seems to act somewhat as a game guide keeping the player on track, but even with her help I still fuck up.

Page_Turner

May 23, 2017
I hope that one of the subplots is Belle (pixie) finding a spell she thinks to turn her big, but when the MC uses it, is simply makes him small.

Then Belle sex happens.

(More Belle sex when?!)

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
I hope that one of the subplots is Belle (pixie) finding a spell she thinks to turn her big, but when the MC uses it, is simply makes him small.

Then Belle sex happens.

(More Belle sex when?!)
Well, that could work but I think making her dance all over our dick is more fun :D

BTW, I want more sleep mollesting options! I like it as very much option aviable as possible. It would be cool to go everywhere at night to mollest someone lol.

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
I think Belle (dev) said the finished game will have a time limit? Personally I like the open ended time scheme due to the fact I usually miss events and need extra time to complete quests.
Belle (pixie) seems to act somewhat as a game guide keeping the player on track, but even with her help I still fuck up.
On the other hand there will be New Game+, allowing you to unlock certain things earlier and do more each playthrough, since you won't need to spend time training your skills.

Reactions: RustyV

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Should enjoy this game as much as we can before Belle puts in the time limit :oops:

Reactions: arelor

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Belle I was wondering if this game going to have only one ending or will there be multiple variations?

While I know there are games out there that use the multiple game endings as a way to make up for poor story development (Lessons of Passion). LLTP is definitely not a game that relies on gratuitous sex scenes in place f story development.
Actually LLTP is nearly the opposite and would be a great game even without the adult situations (keeping the naked Belle option of course). But, there are so many choices the MC can make that can change his story line I was wondering if each major choice will lead to a different story resolution.

Like Belle becoming the new Queen of the Fae (nothing in your story line has pointed to this it's just I can see Belle holding a coup)
pb4qof.png

Sorry if you covered this and I missed it.

Vis

Dec 23, 2017
Console Commands: (Only for abilities)
x is any # that is sensible.
The numbers in the brackets are max for the current build. (v.10.1)
Agility: ability_agility = x (4)
Courage: ability_courage = x (3)
Perversity: ability_perversity = x (4)
Charisma: ability_charisma = x (2)
Pathfinding: ability_pathfinding - x (3)

Zeekius

Jun 24, 2018

Then Belle sex happens.

(More Belle sex when?!)
if that were to happen belle would not be the only one to have him all the pixies would rape that man

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle I was wondering if this game going to have only one ending or will there be multiple variations?
It's one main ending with small variations. The end game is going to be a series of challenges that force you to use things you've learned throughout the game to succeed. How far you get determines what ending you get. A happy ending requires you to win almost all of the challenges.

Additionally, there will be character-specific endings based on choices you've made. For example, if Evelyn left, she'll have a different ending than if she didn't (though there'll be far more to it than just that).

Reactions: Zontany and RustyV

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I clear her off, she says I'm her friend and she gives me money, and that's all. Nothing else.
That means she wasn't entirely comfortable around you before you saved her. She considers you a friend, but nothing more. Don't worry, this won't lock you out of her romance route or anything, it just means you didn't unlock that particular scene.

239anonaround

Nov 11, 2017
That means she wasn't entirely comfortable around you before you saved her. She considers you a friend, but nothing more. Don't worry, this won't lock you out of her romance route or anything, it just means you didn't unlock that particular scene.
Well, that's good, then. Where did I screw up? She'd been nothing but happy to have me around up until that point, I'm wondering how I made her uncomfortable.

Sorry to ask, most games aren't written well enough to even have the option. It's either 'I hate you forever and will never see you ever" or "please fuck my brains out right now 24/7", nuance and complex interactions is a new one.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
damn, now you are friendzoning players of your game. didnt know you were so sadistic :closedeyesmile:

Reactions: RustyV
Aug 15, 2017
Well, that's good, then. Where did I screw up? She'd been nothing but happy to have me around up until that point, I'm wondering how I made her uncomfortable.
It isn't that you made her uncomfortable, it's that you failed to fully make her comfortable. If you want a more technical explanation, read the spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are a few things you can do to test if Primrose has enough of a crush on the player to get that scene. If, when you first tell Primrose she's being investigated, she gives you a kiss, then you'll get the scene. If, after you work, you ask Primrose if she'll pay you with a kiss and she gets flustered, you'll get that scene. If you ask Primrose for her panties and she gives them to you, you'll get that scene.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
How is the game content wise ? I assume the scenes aren't animated ? Thx

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes