RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Belle always delivers a quality update on the target date.

Aug 15, 2017
Belle said on Patreon that the update will be released on August 3. That being said, it might be within the next hour, it might not be for the next 20 hours. I'm just as eager as the next person, but let's not turn into a salivating horde just yet.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Salivating hordes are fine with me.

I just released version 0.11.0 for patrons .

After two months of serious Primrose business, I wanted to make something a little lighter and funnier for this update. There's no real story progression here, but I fill in some important, sexy blanks that needed filling and add some things that are simply neat and have been hinted at for quite some time.

Changelog 0.11.0:
  • New repeatable scene with Belle that triggers automatically at night after a set number of days.
  • Added two more costumes for Belle. These have to be bought at a certain tailor store.
  • You can now visit Samarra's tent at night.
  • New night scene for Samarra and Nell. Currently goes up to Perversity 2. More is coming later.
  • Fixed an event trigger that erroneously caused the Primrose scene in the writing room to happen after she is released from prison.
  • Samarra would refuse to let the player present clues to her after Primrose was arrested, making progression impossible if she hadn't already given you her own clue by that point. I have given her a stern talking to, and she promises she won't do it again.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Salivating hordes are fine with me.

I just released version 0.11.0 for patrons .

After two months of serious Primrose business, I wanted to make something a little lighter and funnier for this update. There's no real story progression here, but I fill in some important, sexy blanks that needed filling and add some things that are simply neat and have been hinted at for quite some time.

Changelog 0.11.0:
  • New repeatable scene with Belle that triggers automatically at night after a set number of days.
  • Added two more costumes for Belle. These have to be bought at a certain tailor store.
  • You can now visit Samarra's tent at night.
  • New night scene for Samarra and Nell. Currently goes up to Perversity 2. More is coming later.
  • Fixed an event trigger that erroneously caused the Primrose scene in the writing room to happen after she is released from prison.
  • Samarra would refuse to let the player present clues to her after Primrose was arrested, making progression impossible if she hadn't already given you her own clue by that point. I have given her a stern talking to, and she promises she won't do it again.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.
...and just when I got back home, aren't you a dear?

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
Dammit, you mean the game I downloaded just this night and reached the end of just now got an update?

sigh guess I'll start over again. grumble grumble but still, hard to feel bummed when a game you liked is getting an update just after you find about it

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Dammit, you mean the game I downloaded just this night and reached the end of just now got an update?

sigh guess I'll start over again. grumble grumble but still, hard to feel bummed when a game you liked is getting an update just after you find about it
You don't have to start over again. Just because some developers can't be bothered to create support for old saves doesn't mean that all developers can't. Saves have been forward-compatible ever since version 0.3.0.

symian

Aug 2, 2018
You don't have to start over again. Just because some developers can't be bothered to create support for old saves doesn't mean that all developers can't. Saves have been forward-compatible ever since version 0.3.0.
Awww you da bess Belle! Good looking out

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
I just have to say, on top of building/developing a damn interesting game, you hit me with this news, I like you even more now.

Just one more and you'll make a patron of me yet.(not something I do for every dev)

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Actually Belle yours is one of the few I like replaying, just to make sure I didnt miss anything with my favourite fairy.

Reactions: Belle

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Unfortunately I won't have any time to visit my favorite pixie till Sunday.
I have no doubt the update will be good. I've never been disappointed since the first release of LLTP.
Hoping for more of Belle. Will she ever get a new outfit, not that I mind her with no outfit.
Any chance of catching Belle with another pixie?
Thanks for a great game Belle.

Reactions: Belle

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Unfortunately I won't have any time to visit my favorite pixie till Sunday.
I have no doubt the update will be good. I've never been disappointed since the first release of LLTP.
Hoping for more of Belle. Will she ever get a new outfit, not that I mind her with no outfit.
Any chance of catching Belle with another pixie?
Thanks for a great game Belle.
Oddly enough, if you read the quote in the post right above yours, most of your questions are answered.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I just released version 0.11.1, containing a fix for an error that could happen if Belle wore one of the new outfits. I fondly remember the days when I could release a new version of this game without needing hotfixes, but now the game has grown so complex that it's impossible for me to test every little thing that could go wrong.

Changelog 0.11.1:
  • The code referenced the wrong image file names for Belle when she was being sad and wearing one of the new outfits, causing an error. This has been fixed.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes