Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I'll try it and let you know :) It's funny that i should have stumbled upon this on my first try of the game... Anyways @Belle, love the clue style of the game, really unique to me, absolutely love it. I would love to do something similar in the future in some project, with this investigative stuff, can be quite captivating :D

/A

Reactions: Belle

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I would love to do something similar in the future in some project, with this investigative stuff, can be quite captivating :D
Don't feel like you're ripping off my ideas. I took the concept from the Ace Attorney series, after all. ;)

Reactions: Aesouh

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
He stumbled upon bug. Seems option with presenting clues to Samara didn't trigger in dungeon path. After you present her clues, you will get clue about tea.
Will he have access to the other clues he's missing when he does present Samarra with the clues he has currently?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Oh, would you look at that! We're on page 200. Neat! :)
You're welcome ;P J/K. But the save thing seem to have worked, i presented the evidence, then i flipped it back to 6, was able to invade her mind and then go search the alley. Good stuff :) Let's see what else is in store! :)

Reactions: Belle

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I found one more wonky thing after doing this "fix",
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is a known bug that I've already fixed for the next version, though it won't repair the damage done to existing saves. I don't know if it's going to mess up anything in the long run, but I hope not.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
This is a known bug that I've already fixed for the next version, though it won't repair the damage done to existing saves. I don't know if it's going to mess up anything in the long run, but I hope not.
Alright, thanks for the information. :) Looking forward to see whats next in the plot! Hopefully I will have some time next month to play some games again, it's been a while when you have your own project to work on too eh. Haha.

Good luck :D

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I think you might have stumbled upon a rather blatant logic error in the progression script, one that I'm amazed I didn't run into myself or receive reports about from others.
I'm gonna go out and say it: the dangers of a walkthrough. If everyone follows the beaten path, it's hard to find the bugs in bushes of the back-up road (wow, did I butcher that analogy!).

Please don't mistake this as a post against walkthroughs, more as a post against people used to following walkthroughs. Too many people forget that a walkthrough basically means "this is what you should do", but there are way too many games out there that use it as "this is what you have to do" (which this game isn't, which is a good thing in my book).

Reactions: RustyV

Explosion

Jul 28, 2018
Dont know if spoilers are allowed here will delete if not but i just got the reward scene for clearing primroses name, I got the boob job one and was wondering what other ones there are and can i unlock them still or will i have to go back to an earlier save

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Dont know if spoilers are allowed here will delete if not but i just got the reward scene for clearing primroses name, I got the boob job one and was wondering what other ones there are and can i unlock them still or will i have to go back to an earlier save
There are three levels of rewards for freeing her, based on your relationship with her:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Spoilers are alowed, but put them in a spoiler tag

click the "+" above the text entry box and select spoiler.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018

PS, speaking about girls, Primrose, Evelyn and Calie are two tiers above others. I know I am speaking about my own preferences, but again, body proportions, facial symetry, eyes.... I don't count Belle, since, well she is to small to participate... but who knows what new versions will bring us....

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes