SlamJammin

Jan 1, 2018
This is a bit off topic but anyone on Long Live the Princess discord can tell me if it's down, cause when ever I go there it is just blank and the names on the right are blank for me.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
This is a bit off topic but anyone on Long Live the Princess discord can tell me if it's down, cause when ever I go there it is just blank and the names on the right are blank for me.
It's up. Sounds like you maybe lost your access for some reason. There have been some issues with Patreon/Discord integration for many different Discord servers recently. Try disconnecting your Patreon and Discord accounts (it should be in your Patreon preferences) while you are logged out from the latter, then reconnect them and wait a little bit.

Reactions: SlamJammin

kaizersoze27

Donor
Aug 19, 2017
Discovered this shining diamond only recently, its fantastic!

Could anyone please let me know the music thats being used?

Gdave11

May 27, 2018
Hi, sorry if this has been asked before but is there a possibility of an android version any time in the future?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hi, sorry if this has been asked before but is there a possibility of an android version any time in the future?
It's part of my long-term plan for the game, but I don't want to personally stick my hand into the hornet's nest that is porting and testing an Android release every single month. I've instead reached out to booom313, who already creates an Android port (and who has my blessing in doing so), to see if we can make it official.

Reactions: Gdave11

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
@Belle Any good unofficial art with the characters around yet? Or has anyone used the models to make up some interesting art?
There were a few pieces of fan art earlier in the thread. It's not always straightforward to make new renders with these characters since some of them are heavily customized and other people might not even have the resources I used to begin with.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I'm +1ing this one Belle. She is an undervalued character. One of the better ones imo.
I think best girl Nell actually won, or at least placed, in a popularity contest a couple of updates ago. Don't worry, Belle knows.

4.60 star(s) 380 Votes