Mar 27, 2018
As horny as little Belle always is, the MC needs to either find a temporary shrink spell/potion or learn to brew one so he can rock her world.
or maybe unlike something that makes belle grow up, a suggestion for belle creator, you can make a scene with the fairy queen training or teaching belle to stay the size of a human and then teaching her back to her normal form, what do you think @Belle

tamleo

May 29, 2017
you need t
the walkthrough and the content of the game changed and doesn't match up anymore idk what to do
For example in the walkthrough it says that i have to search the alley but when i do that in the game it only says leave it's really confusing, i really liked this game now its all changed basically im stuck
You need to go back where she's not arrested the event will be trigger, if she's in jail the event will bug and not triggered.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Belle (Both). Seriously. From the bottom of my twisted heart. Thank you for this.* :p (<- pun intended) Lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Historically, isn't the closest-up we've ever been to Belle? (She's even more adorable now that I get to actually see her.) It's nice to see her take what she wants every now and then. :) So, eh, did anybody else put their tongue up to their monitor, er, you know to check the scale and see just how tiny our Precious Li'l Belle is, um, y'know, compared to how much larger we are, uh, nothing pervy... Lol

Also, I like to call this one "No Pressure" Lol (Why did the MC neglect those perfect, perky little boobies?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dear God, Jesus, Santa Claus, Satan, Kwanzaa Bot, Hanukkah Harry, and the Tooth Fairy, THIS/SHE is what I would like for Christmas. :D

*As soon as I saw that wry little devious smile on her face- I knew we were in for a treat...

Reactions: Belle
4.60 star(s) 380 Votes