craftyg

Feb 25, 2018
quick question, after being a lurker for so long and a noob. does ren'py games works with older saves on older release? kinda hard to go back again from the start every new release.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Haven't played the game in a while so not up to date. Is Evelyn leaving because of "hush, hush, don't let them hear it : Patreon's own Spanish Inquisition" or some in-game shenanigans/choices?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
What do you do after the boobjob with Primrose, I don't see anything left to do, everything seems to have reached the end :(

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Haven't played the game in a while so not up to date. Is Evelyn leaving because of "hush, hush, don't let them hear it : Patreon's own Spanish Inquisition" or some in-game shenanigans/choices?
in-game shenanigans/choices

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
quick question, after being a lurker for so long and a noob. does ren'py games works with older saves on older release? kinda hard to go back again from the start every new release.
Generally yes, but it'll depend on the game and the update.
That's because of the choices you can make. On the other hand are choices part of the game and since you'll likely have to replay it several times in the end to get everything you'd want, I'd guess it's a good thing - at least you get a reward right now before she leaves.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
ingame choices. dont tell her you want to fuck her since she wants to fuck the player character, too. It's her deepst, darkest secret and unlocks the incest option in the mind menu.

but WHAT is in this version? I only see the primrose reward and a few clothes for belle.

Generally yes, but it'll depend on the game and the update.
it depends on what is saved in the savefile, if code or variables changed or were added that have not been initialized properly.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I bought Belle the new clothes but I feel like there's nothing new until new abilities are available...that's just me though

Lollert

Jun 12, 2017
Did I hit a failstate?

Primrose is in prison. I have all the clues (including Chameleon), but I can't present them to anyone that cares. I can't seem to do anything.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
ingame choices. dont tell her you want to fuck her since she wants to fuck the player character, too. It's her deepst, darkest secret and unlocks the incest option in the mind menu.
Are you guessing or do you know that for sure? Is it even possible to "enable" the incest option in the mind menu with the actual version?

If I try the option, Evelyn still stays relucant and Belle says I need to do more invading... But I think this will only happen in one of the futue update since it isn't possible to reveal her darkest secret atm.

isummonbunnys

May 24, 2018
I need help with the new Samarra tent seen. Every time I progress I either get caught or the only option I have is go back.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
What are you supposed to do after presenting the clues to Samarra , is that when you Invade mind on primrose ?

Nevermind I got it sorted , now Ijust got to figure the Chameleon scales out :D

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes