Shpendik

Apr 18, 2018
Did the main story had any progress in the last 2 updates (0.10, 0.11) ? I read he change-log and didn't see anything at all :(

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Guess I'll have to wait forever for Callie's update eh....oh well
She was on the top of my priority list for 0.11, but I eventually realized that there were some very important prerequisites that I just couldn't ignore, so she's on the backburner again. I am going to try and get these in place sooner rather than later. Keep in mind that she was always intended as a late-game girl because of her unique... challenges.

Reactions: Thermophob
Mar 27, 2018
She was on the top of my priority list for 0.11, but I eventually realized that there were some very important prerequisites that I just couldn't ignore, so she's on the backburner again. I am going to try and get these in place sooner rather than later. Keep in mind that she was always intended as a late-game girl because of her unique... challenges.
I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

ArchWolf

Mar 8, 2018
Changelog 0.11.0:
  • ***New repeatable scene with Belle that triggers automatically at night after a set number of days.***

So, finally the Belle scene at night is repeatable, thanks @Belle :p

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Always nice to see more Nell content.
Belle on the other hand could use some abandonment play treatment.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
If you've lost Evelyn at this point then you've lost Evelyn. Belle has said Evelyn will not return if she leaves. Time to replay the game people.
Bingo! The game is pretty damn explicit about this too. I guess people are just too used to linear games with no consequences for choices made?

Hey @Belle, concerning the new repeatable scene with Belle,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That scene was a one-time thing, though I'm considering a variation of it. Regardless, there will be ways to easily replay old scenes at some point. Stay tuned.

Reactions: trutru

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Bingo! The game is pretty damn explicit about this too. I guess people are just too used to linear games with no consequences for choices made?

That scene was a one-time thing, though I'm considering a variation of it. Regardless, there will be ways to easily replay old scenes at some point. Stay tuned.
That sounds good. As for the original scene, I still have a save right before it triggers, so I can still enjoy it that way. I look forward to where Belle's lust for the D goes from here. Thanks @Belle!

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes