RedSh

Jul 17, 2017
I need help with the new Samarra tent seen. Every time I progress I either get caught or the only option I have is go back.
Unlike other molestation scenes, in that scene you have a sort of timer. Your agility determines your max time. The more stuff you do to either woman, the closer Samarra gets to waking. I wouldn't bother with going to the tent until you have max agility -- you'll get caught almost immediately.

Even at the game's current max agility of 4, you don't really have a lot of time before she wakes and you're caught. Basically, you can more or less fully peep one woman and that's it for the night. It's not like there's a lot to do most nights, though, so just go back another night and peep the other. <shrug>

Getting caught once is okay -- dialogue indicates Samarra likes it. Getting caught multiple times just makes you a loser, though, so don't do that.

In reality, the stuff beyond the basics haven't been implemented yet, just like the Prim and Evelyn scenes. You'll need to wait for further updates to both the scene and agility training for more content.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Well that was Quite fun actually , I think I'm a little bit smarter than I thought :p
not so much sexual content in this update , but hey I got to feel like Sherlock Holmes for a while there so I enjoyed it anyways ;D
looking forward to the next update Great work @Belle

senjeny

Aug 4, 2017
I'm stuck in the investigation because I cannot get the option to search the alley, so I cannoy get those chameleon scales I've seen mentioned. I think I have everything else, but the option to search the alley just won't show up. Any ideas?

kaizersoze27

Donor
Aug 19, 2017
So if I let Thaddeus fuck Evelyn's ass, I shall not lose her? Well, sounds good, I hope more content added in future for her would see MC and her coming together with no inhibitions

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Great update, especially for Belle fans. So great update.
Seems from the dialogue that both the MC and Belle are thinking along the lines of having sex. Now they just have to work on the mechanics.
I hope we will at some point get to learn why our pixie was called in front of the Fay Court.

Reactions: zazzaro

kaizersoze27

Donor
Aug 19, 2017
So if I let Thaddeus fuck Evelyn's ass, I shall not lose her? Well, sounds good, I hope more content added in future for her would see MC and her coming together with no inhibitions
The answer is yes, just let Thaddeus do the job, he is happy and you get the gold

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Are you guessing or do you know that for sure? Is it even possible to "enable" the incest option in the mind menu with the actual version?

If I try the option, Evelyn still stays relucant and Belle says I need to do more invading... But I think this will only happen in one of the futue update since it isn't possible to reveal her darkest secret atm.
I'm not guessing. It's deduction.

The way she breaks out of the spell when you try to tell her incest is okay shows she's extremely reluctant.
She says she's in love with you, too, when you tell her. She gives her virginity to your character and says its so wrong, she cant stay.

You will have to find out somehow she's got the hots for her brother and then use it to 'unlock' her, but the data around her deep secret is not yet implemented.

trend311

Jun 1, 2018
great game so far.
i like the game play and the 3d image rendering and animations.
it has a nice story and character development.
can't wait to the full game.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes