kaizersoze27

Donor
Aug 19, 2017
So far, the outcomes of completion of task within or after time limit are both interesting, the gameplay is excellent

Reactions: Belle

senjeny

Aug 4, 2017
Guys, during the investigation part I cannot get the option to search in the alley so I cannot find the scales mentioned in the walkthrough. The option to search the alley just doesn't show up, so I cannot complete the investigation. Am I the only one with this problem? I think I've tried everything, the option just won't show up.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Guys, during the investigation part I cannot get the option to search in the alley so I cannot find the scales mentioned in the walkthrough. The option to search the alley just doesn't show up, so I cannot complete the investigation. Am I the only one with this problem? I think I've tried everything, the option just won't show up.
Did you tell Samara what you found so far? That unlocks the further questioning of Prim.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Let's disregard the walkthrough for a moment. Did the game actually tell you to go search out there? At what stage of the investigation are you?

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
This game is one of my favorites. Note that it is only loved WITH the walk-through, without it I would not enjoy this to its fullest.

The character art is top notch, the sex is highly erotic, the sleep stuff is one of my fetishes, and the sister too (although I highly dislike the result!).
The story is also really well made and surprisingly rich in its depth. I loved the black knight's (lol) backstory! I see novel material in this game, seriously.

Besides the requirement of a walk-through to enjoy, my only gripe is the infrequency of releases. I think it was a year ago or longer that I first tried this game! However I do understand that a game with this many branches and high quality and even quantity in it takes time to make.

I look forward to the day this is finished and has the repeatable play throughs added as well. Perhaps something with the tailor too? Mind alter her straight? Get her hooked up with your sister? Somehow make Belle bigger and set her up with her? Or even the MC be with Belle? So many possibilities. I await your decisions!

Reactions: Seriosha

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Besides the requirement of a walk-through to enjoy, my only gripe is the infrequency of releases.
Thanks for your comments, but this one stuck out. I've put out monthly releases for almost an entire year now. Unless you expect me to magically push out a new release every other week or so (a goal that would be utter madness to try to accomplish for a game like this), I don't see how you could call these releases "infrequent."

I sometimes wonder what non-developers think development and writing is all about how it works in practice. I can assure you that it's not easy and not fast.

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
I am very new to these Ren'Py games-and I started this one without looking at a walkthrough, because it seems pretty accessible and, well, fun! I just kind of let the game lead me for a couple of weeks, and ran into the investigation, and started to realize (as the "Primrose countdown" dwindled) that....I had probably missed a few things, LOL. (In my defense, I did find out everything for Samarra to confirm things looked bad)

So I peeked at the Walkthrough, and wow, I was a total sluggard-no idea I had so many clues already to use my powers, gain more magic, etc etc. Going to restart and be a lot more aggressive in...uh...doing stuff to...people.

Really enjoying the game so far, thank you!

Reactions: RobJoy and Belle

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
Thanks for your comments, but this one stuck out. I've put out monthly releases for almost an entire year now. Unless you expect me to magically push out a new release every other week or so (a goal that would be utter madness to try to accomplish for a game like this), I don't see how you could call these releases "infrequent."

I sometimes wonder what non-developers think development and writing is all about how it works in practice. I can assure you that it's not easy and not fast.
I've had many jobs over the years (decades, scores) and nobody who hasn't worked that job respects or even understands how much effort goes into doing said job. This is true of any job I expect. Props for being as polite as you were to basic ignorence (not an insult BTW) of your efforts. Just know your fans still love you. Hell if I had the resouces I'd gift you with a whole developer's studio. You couldn't do worse than the big ones and your staff would definitely be more diverse just having you running it. Got to say I doubt any of these people would put up with similar criticisms of their jobs.

trend311

Jun 1, 2018

@Belle
yeah it is easily to forget for people that creating your content and then develop your game as wel takes and consumes time a lot specialy for non-deveopers. because pro games are created with a lott of people and teams. but here games are created alone or in a small team.

but hearing saying you releasing monthly release. says to make you are doing great.
becouse creating content , 3d art , 3d models , and after that also develop your game takes a lot of time and a month can be nothing in that. so Bell keep up your great work and i cannot wait seeing your game even further develop.!!!

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
I've put out monthly releases
I probably should have specified releases with enough content worth playing, but I wasn't really trying to drive the point in. I also recognized in the same post that I realize it takes time. It was more of a compliment of wanting more of your content than anything.

Also I may not have an active game released, but that does not mean I do not understand the process of developing. I just choose to spend my time consuming more than producing =p

Reactions: RobJoy and trend311

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Well my opinion doesn't matter much, the game is already rated high. Regardless I expected it to be bad just like most of the medieval fantasy themed games on this site, but surprisingly it has a lot of polish both as gameplay and story.

I absolutely love the crime and puzzle solve mechanics on this game and it ties in well with the rest of the game. And having that little pixie companion commenting on what you do the entire game gives the game a personality. She is funny

trend311

Jun 1, 2018
Well my opinion doesn't matter much, the game is already rated high. Regardless I expected it to be bad just like most of the medieval fantasy themed games on this site, but surprisingly it has a lot of polish both as gameplay and story.

I absolutely love the crime and puzzle solve mechanics on this game and it ties in well with the rest of the game. And having that little pixie companion commenting on what you do the entire game gives the game a personality. She is funny
yeah that is why i like this game very much

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
On a side note if the person who poisoned Merek is still at large is the MC in danger of becoming the next victim?
If an there is an attempt on the MC's life will Belle be able to save him?

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
I have to say after playing this through it is by far one of my favorite games here.

The story - probably one of the most complete stories on here that is both filled with mystery and desire. Love the story.

Graphics - well done the only complaint and it’s minor for me is the sexual animations could be polished a bit to make it smother and more complete. Voice acting would be omg amazing in this one.

Overall it’s an amazing game and left me wanting to play more. Cannot wait until next update.

Reactions: Belle
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes