Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Belle you know people love your game when they want releases every week lol.

Having said that I never mind waiting for content like this. I have been writing fantasy for a long time (wish I could do the art sigh) and to make a great story it takes time, inspiration, and a great attention to detail.

In short your doing a fantastic job as fantasy is near and dear to my heart and this is wonderful.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
i got oinly one question , and maybe it is asked before but i can not found it on last few previous pages.

is in this version after doing all the things you supossed to do the clue box fully filled up or are some
windows open?

THNX

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
i got oinly one question , and maybe it is asked before but i can not found it on last few previous pages.

is in this version after doing all the things you supossed to do the clue box fully filled up or are some
windows open?

THNX
There is no such thing as filling up the clue box. It's got infinite space and merely adds new pages when the current one is full.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
Thnx Belle for your fast response and wonderfull game.

Sure i expected that the clue box has more space than clues and that with every update new clues
can be find (alythough i hope ;-) )
but because i am an old school gamer i want to explore games and found things out for myself instead off following a walktrough.

Now i am just curious if iu found everything what supposed to be found but i still have open windows in the clue
box book.
i can imagine that they just remain in this version but i could be possibele that in this version they all shoud be filled up
, so thats why i asked.

forget how to make a spoiler Naamloos.png
so i thumbnail instead
the other page from clue book is full

talking about v1.11c

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I just told you that there's no such thing as filling up the clue box. I wasn't lying to you.

Btw, you appear to have more than one page of clues in your game, if you haven't already noticed. Use the arrows on the sides to browse them.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
tnx again for the quick reply

maybe because its my bad english and i dont explain myself well.
but what i want to know is
did i find all clues which can be found in this version or not?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
tnx again for the quick reply

maybe because its my bad english and i dont explain myself well.
but what i want to know is
did i find all clues which can be found in this version or not?
How should I know? I can't tell that from a screenshot of one page in your clue list. Just check the walkthrough if you're uncertain.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Belle, I liked your choice for Belle's new outfits.
Now she just needs something to wear to the beach. lol

Reactions: Belle

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle, I liked your choice for Belle's new outfits.
Now she just needs something to wear to the beach. lol
I'll add more in the future. I have to be a little careful though. Every costume I add means I have to render variations of her scenes with that costume in mind for every Belle scene in the game, including existing ones.

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'll add more in the future. I have to be a little careful though. Every costume I add means I have to render variations of her scenes with that costume in mind for every Belle scene in the game, including existing ones.
Not being presumptuous to try telling you your job (which you do wonderfully), but the MC could always buy Belle a "special use outfit" not for use in regular scenes only for a very specific private purpose. lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looking forward to what you have planned next.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
For those of you who aren't patrons and don't know about the updates I post at my Patreon every week, you might want to know that there's going to be a gallery feature in version 0.12.0, letting you replay sex scenes that you've encountered in the game at any time. I've been holding this off for a long time despite requests from players, but now it's finally here! I'm really excited to release this feature next month. Now players won't have to rely on a walkthrough to see if they've missed any scenes.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
what's the meaning of NTR??
It's short hand for "Nothing To Report".

Oh, you mean in this context. Well, according to Urban Dictionary:

Japanese acronym for , used to define a genre of (Hentai Game), meaning "Cuckold". In short, the main loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.

Reactions: amir1234

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
what's the meaning of NTR??
Japanese acronym for Netorare, used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), meaning "Cuckold". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.
It can also mean another word (Netori? or something close), which is pretty much the exact opposite, where the MC cucks other dudes. But usually people mean the former.

Reactions: amir1234

Colombiana

Aug 31, 2017
I decided to play this for the first time but I feel VERY frustrated, I usually play without tutorials and play it like I feel and I only go to the tutorial if I get stuck, spend 15 days in the game trying not to have the first sexual experience with anyone but the Sister but it seems impossible it was necessary to accept some hand and blow jobs (mostly because it does not give you any option, just happen) I saved she from the envoy, I used the spells but I can not advance anymore because I see her go in the night with the cape but I can not follow she because I lack agility but I can not train agility because the frightful knight violates me and steals my virginity, so I had no choice but to accept being violated by the fomori but first go to the forest and have sex with the dryad at least so that my virginity was not for samara, so I continued trying to train the agility with the intention of advancing in the story of the sister, but after the sister the character I like the most is Nell so I try to make him undress I wanted to use charisma and not magic but I did not have enough charisma so I loaded a previous save to learn more charisma but again it was not enough and I was forced to use magic and then I asked for perversity to not lose a scene so I loaded a previous save but AGAIN there is not enough perversity available to see that scene and I would not like to miss that season but if I do not complete it I do not have enough agility etc.

So I go to the wisdom of f95 or @Belle itself for help to solve some doubts,

* Is it necessary to play this game like a visual novel and strictly follow the tutorial (because I hate the idea of leaving Thaddeus touch Evelyn)?

* Is there any way to get the MC's first experience with Evelyn?

* If I miss a scene because it is not yet possible to reach the necessary skills to see it will be able to repeat in the future (such as training with Nell) or would be better if I wait a few more months to play and the game is more complete?

PS:- sorry if there is something wrong written I do not speak English and this was translated by google that by the way has been a big problem for me this game because there are a lot of terms that I do not know and I have to find a translation and how many of them are reference To fantasy things, it has been difficult for me to find the correct translation.

And taking advantage of the post left a couple of doubts that I could not understand probably because of my poor understanding of English,

A term that I could not find is "fey" can you explain what it is? By the context I understand that it is like a race that includes magical beings such as fairies, dryads etc, but there is no translation that explains well what it is.

And I'm kind of lost in the story of the sister says she is a virgin but she has a lot of anal experience, she was referring to the plug? or did I miss something in the story?

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
* Is it necessary to play this game like a visual novel and strictly follow the tutorial (because I hate the idea of leaving Thaddeus touch Evelyn)?
You can play any way you wish to play, however, some of the events may not happen at the correct time due to low stats or not meeting conditions for those events to happen. The walk through is intended to help you get the all of the possible events. It's suggested to try your way a few times, then follow the walk through to get the entire story.

A term that I could not find is "fey" can you explain what it is? By the context I understand that it is like a race that includes magical beings such as fairies, dryads etc, but there is no translation that explains well what it is.
I'm surprised you can't find a definition for the term 'fey' as it's a term used in literature, movies and game as an alternative name for fairy.

And I'm kind of lost in the story of the sister says she is a virgin but she has a lot of anal experience, she was referring to the plug? or did I miss something in the story?
Virginity is considered as lost once the hymen in women are broken, generally during vaginal sex. Anal sex doesn't impact the hymen, so despite the sister being very familiar with her butt plug, her virginity remains intact.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Colombiana

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
Finally was able to play through the game fully without running into some missed events that I ran into with the prior versions (walk through says to follow Evelyn at specific nights, it didn't happen, and so on). However, the walkthrough I'm following was for the last version, and not this version. That said, I'll have to explore at the end for a bit and find new additions to the story.

What left me impressed though, was Samarra's re-telling of the shame of the Fomorian race, as it seems to be there's enough lore right there for a novel or three.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Not at all, you can interrupt them and he will stop before he starts with no hard feelings. It means less weekly income though (Thaddeus is less happy than he would be), but that can be easily resolved with an extra hunt or two or simply using money_copper.

Reactions: Colombiana
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes