Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Reactions: kaizersoze27

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
There's now an official Android release of version 0.11.1 added to the Patreon, generously provided by booom313. This will hopefully be a monthly thing from now on. The Android version will become publicly available at the same pace as the other versions.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
So if I let Thaddeus fuck Evelyn's ass, I shall not lose her? Well, sounds good, I hope more content added in future for her would see MC and her coming together with no inhibitions
In (most) games, the NTR scenes are with love interests of some sort, but here the NTR is purely professional. Evelyn is just using sex to get a better deal during the negotiations. It's not like Evelyn is smitten by Thaddeus or is planning to run off with him in the end. When she gets what she wants, it's over.

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
In (most) games, the NTR scenes are with love interests of some sort, but here the NTR is purely professional. Evelyn is just using sex to get a better deal during the negotiations. It's not like Evelyn is smitten by Thaddeus or is planning to run off with him in the end. When she gets what she wants, it's over.
Exactly if they follow the walkthrough even if he does not do it with her she still leaves after they talk about her feelings

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
just started playing aaaaaaand there is a time limit. the worst "feature" a game can have...by far.

are there any plans for a free mode without limitations?

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
just started playing aaaaaaand there is a time limit. the worst "feature" a game can have...by far.

There's no time limit yet, and consider that while I agree with you that generally time limits are bad, I think the dev plans to use this limit to make actions always feel fresh (like new dialogue or that "random" scene when working with Callie).

That said I have no idea if there are plans for a free mode. The dev lurks around here all the time though, so let's just wait for him/her.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
No. It would break the core design of the game in many different ways. This game was simply not designed to be played without the time limit. On the other hand, you'll get access to a New Game+ mode that eases the pressure somewhat.

The time limit is going to be generous enough that you shouldn't have to stress out over it, but tight enough that your choices should feel meaningful.

Instead of comparing what I'm doing in this case with poor implementations of the concept, have a look at the primary inspiration behind the game mechanic: The Persona series. It is built around having not just one, but several time limits you have to deal with, and it works exceedingly well. Those games would suck if you somehow could remove the limit without breaking the game (you couldn't since it's so intrinsic to the design, but whatever).

Reactions: Dracodadark

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
No. It would break the core design of the game in many different ways. This game was simply not designed to be played without the time limit. On the other hand, you'll get access to a New Game+ mode that eases the pressure somewhat.

The time limit is going to be generous enough that you shouldn't have to stress out over it, but tight enough that your choices should feel meaningful.

Instead of comparing what I'm doing in this case with poor implementations of the concept, have a look at the primary inspiration behind the game mechanic: The Persona series. It is built around having not just one, but several time limits you have to deal with, and it works exceedingly well. Those games would suck if you somehow could remove the limit without breaking the game (you couldn't since it's so intrinsic to the design, but whatever).
tough luck. hoped for some way to only manually advance time so i can have more actions per day (like spending the afternoon several times)
guess i'll just stick to the walkthrough and go line by line.

thanks for the fast answer anyway

Reactions: Darkaura

MoonFang

Jul 11, 2017
tough luck. hoped for some way to only manually advance time so i can have more actions per day (like spending the afternoon several times)
guess i'll just stick to the walkthrough and go line by line.

thanks for the fast answer anyway
If im not wrong, dev did say that you will keep ur previous stat on next playthrough (like rewind in some isekai anime)
The 1st time may be frustrated (missing here and there) but the next time, u have maxed out stat (or high one) so u dont need training = time for other thing, so i dont think time limit will be a hassle here

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes