Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
You'll of course be able to romance Evelyn properly at some point. There are some... requirements that need to be in place before I can implement that.
That's a relief, very good to know. Once that is implemented, I will most definitely go about that route with her, because if there's gonna be even one slow-burn love relationship, I rather it be with her, she's the sister after all, bound for life, you wanna go about it the right way :p
Although in some ways Primrose already seemed to be the slow-burn one in some ways, but who's to say there can't be more than one of those :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
is there a .13 walktrough yet?
If there is, I don't know of it, but I don't know if there's too much content story wise in 0.13 as compared to 0.12, just that you can work on agilty a little more and with that do a little more in the tent at night, that's probably all.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
So any new content or just a fix it update?
Here is the changelog

Changelog 0.13.0:
Agility training now goes up to level 5.
New scene for Samarra.
Samarra's background story is slightly expanded.
Your custom character name will now be used in replays. Load an old save or start a new game to set it.
Adjusted part of the progression systems for Primrose based on feedback.
Various tweaks and fixes.

Reactions: Rebeldad

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
In order for that Evelyn + Charisma trainer scene to be NTR though, shouldn't MC and Evelyn be lovers/ a couple first? Sure MC has feelings for her, and evidently she does for him too (though that you don't find out until much later), but they're not a couple, not even lovers (not then at least), so does that scene really qualify as NTR/cucking?
Yes. All the women are belong to MC.

Reactions: Darkaura

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
In order for that Evelyn + Charisma trainer scene to be NTR though, shouldn't MC and Evelyn be lovers/ a couple first? ?
At the start of the game there are 3 potential love interests that the MC can use his powers on, library chick, sister, and lesbian. So no, established love interest from a player perspective at the time is 3, and that someone not the MC gets lewd action BEFORE MC, is massive NTR. MAYBE if MC had other options then sure. But that is NOT the case in this game.

That Smamara drops into the story from out of nowhere, and is MC's first lewd opportunity, is kinda disappointing to me, and in my view less than good planning and gameplay.

Then AGAIN, the elf/forest queen drops in out of nowhere, and wants some lewd, is even less compelling. To me, the game started of fantastic and then went awry. Great mechanics with the clues and secrets, but the pacing and rewards for the player, to me, are a bit of a dud.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
when Evelyn isn't his in the first place
Depending on the player, all girls are MC's. At the time that the agility trainer steals Evelyn, the MC literally has no other options. It's ass-backwards, poor game play and poor planning. In theory, there are players that are only interested in Evelyn of which I am not one of them, and they (optionally) get screwed. How do you not grasp that?

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
That Smamara drops into the story from out of nowhere, and is MC's first lewd opportunity, is kinda disappointing to me, and in my view less than good planning and gameplay.

Then AGAIN, the elf/forest queen drops in out of nowhere, and wants some lewd, is even less compelling. To me, the game started of fantastic and then went awry. Great mechanics with the clues and secrets, but the pacing and rewards for the player, to me, are a bit of a dud.
Hmm, personally the whole Fairy Queen and the umm, forgot her name, the green lady, they didn't come as a surprise to me, I sort of knew to expect something along those lines, after all, we've been dealing with truthsaying and pixies and magic at that point, would fairies and that sort of stuff comes as a surprise then? Well, to me it didn't, but I love fantasy stuff like this, so I always know to expect something along these lines, and, well, this is an adult novel, with sexual content, and such content with these characters didn't come off as a surprise, haha :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Be careful about the NTR discussions. The moderators might take down your posts, and banning is a distinct possibility. Too many game threads have devolved into pissing contests over this subject, and moderators are quick to pounce.
You're right, I'll just delete my posts related to that myself now.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Depending on the player, all girls are MC's. At the time that the agility trainer steals Evelyn, the MC literally has no other options. It's ass-backwards, poor game play and poor planning. In theory, there are player that are only interested in Evelyn, and they (optionally) get screwed. How do you not grasp that?
Because it IS an option? If I am interested in Evelyn, and I am, I'm not taking that option.

Reactions: DanMachiFan

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
the whole Fairy Queen and the umm, forgot her name, the green lady, they didn't come as a surprise to me, I sort of knew to expect something along those lines, after all, we've been dealing with truthsaying and pixies and magic at that point, would fairies and that sort of stuff comes as a surprise then?
I'd be OK with that, if it advanced the skill tree and opened up opportunities with the original 3 love interests. But for those two updates, no new skills were learned. I get that the Dev may want to extend out a hit game, but a lack of advancement with regard to skills and clues is a bit of a dud update, for me.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Depending on the player, all girls are MC's. At the time that the agility trainer steals Evelyn, the MC literally has no other options. It's ass-backwards, poor game play and poor planning. In theory, there are player that are only interested in Evelyn, and they (optionally) get screwed. How do you not grasp that?
That only translates as MC not acting upon his feelings sooner, he didn't act on time and missed the cue, that's all that is really, but up until that point even if he had come to her with his feelings, she would've rejected him right then and there, so she wasn't his to have back then, he had zero chance, so I don't see it as NTR, but that's just me though, others may disagree.

Well, MC did show interest in Primrose the very first morning of the game seeing her in the library and oogling her and complimenting her figures, so basically she was just as much a "love interest" as Evelyn, and all that was just in a sexual manner :p

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
That was the path that I was looking forward too, but my suspicion, (darkest secret) was that her father was already boning her. Especially after I saw that Evelyn was in agility trainers harem. So a bit of a jumped the shark for me, until shown otherwise.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes