Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
what the hell is
Japanese acronym for , used to define a genre of (Hentai Game), meaning "Cuckold". In short, the main loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
That was the path that I was looking forward too, but my suspicion, (darkest secret) was that her father was already boning her. Especially after I saw that Evelyn was in agility trainers harem. So a bit of a jumped the shark for me, until shown otherwise.
Well, the way she makes it sound like, her dad did "teach" her some things, but did they ACTUALLY do stuff, who knows, but MC is her first vaginally and anally.

Is there a gameplay option for that to actually take place? No? You are talking out your ass.
See, that's exactly what Walter Victor meant by NTR discussions, just the simple fact that NTR isn't so black and white as cucking is, even though they are basically the same thing, causes arguments, and you're already getting defensive just because I have a differing opinion on the matter, and this is why such discussions are frowned upon and such discussions are deleted by mods.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There is already NTR (avoidable) it's (now) in the damn game description on the first page. With Evelyn and the Charisma trainer.
It's his sister, not lover. Doesn't come anywhere close to NTR nor is it cuckoldry. Unless your definition of NTR is "woman fucking someone that isn't the main character" which is all it is.

There is no NTR.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
getting defensive
I'm just looking for a fun sexy-time game for the player character, of which this game started out very well. But then at one point the dev spent more cycles and renders not NOT MC getting some lewd, after which, I am less interested. If you are into that fine. Just no my cupp'o tea. I get your possible interest, the leas you could do is grasp mine.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
It's his sister, not lover.
For some players (not me) that IS the big attraction. They get screwed, not me. But if the Dev is willing to give them a bad end and no good one, I have doubts that there is much hope for my interests within the scope of this game.

A good dev, would provide options that make the most folks happy, while pissing off the least. I don't think that is the case here. Now I can understand story interests driving things in different directions, but the flow of the story here, with regard to lewd scenes, seems to be chaos, in my view.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'm just looking for a fun sexy-time game for the player character, of which this game started out very well. But then at one point the dev spent more cycles and renders not NOT MC getting some lewd, after which, I am less interested. If you are into that fine. Just no my cupp'o tea. I get your possible interest, the leas you could do is grasp mine.
Don't worry my friend, I wasn't speaking against your interests at all, and I'm not one to judge anybody, THAT'S not my cup of tea, I don't judge because I wouldn't want to be judged :p
All I was saying that I didn't see the scene with Evelyn and that dude as NTR simply because she's MC's sister and not a lover, even if a love interest of the player/MC she may be, well in MC's case she's just a sex interest rather than a love one (at that time, which of course changed in my playthrough, seeing as I stopped them just before that dude was about to fuck her ass, and so later MC got to tell her his feelings, and later they had sex, but sadly that's apparently the bad end). And trust me, I'm not into NTR at all, it certainly isn't my cup of tea, that's why me saying that I don't see that scene as NTR is pretty big coming from me :p

r_o_u_k

May 6, 2017
Hi!
This game is really great !

However, I was a bit frustrated that molesting Primrose was not affected by the relationship with her.
So I made an attempt at a little patch to fix that.
Just drop this within the 'game' folder
It will change some of the texts once you got to know Primrose "better" and still want to pay her a visit in her sleep.

I really hope Belle could use it in his next build !

EDIT: Just to mention that this patch will only work with version 0.13.0.

Reactions: attonrand

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Hello the game look good so far i only try once with v12 so just have some question.

The plan is to make all girl finish beford meeting the princess?
In the final version we can have a harem ending ?
What is the priority order for girl ? i mean do you have a plan for what order ypou add girl content ir juste go what ever you like
Have not probleme with the fact you can fuck your sister (i speack about patreon) ?
Calie will have Man to woman sex or not ? (i don't realy like girl to girl sex but if it hapen ok i will take it but if the case i have to say i can be intersting to see how you will do that even if like i undersant MC will just pretent be a girl.
Will we seen the princess beford end a girl story (in final version ) or will we seen her only after have take all girl
The new game plus will have unlock scene or will just be easier to unlock scene

If some question have already a anwer in the 200+ i sory i have juste read the last 3 because is too long to read more that 200 page of comment.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Be careful about the NTR discussions. The moderators might take down your posts, and banning is a distinct possibility. Too many game threads have devolved into pissing contests over this subject, and moderators are quick to pounce.
Y'know I keep hearing about them and have even used the phrase myself but:
1) Has anyone seen a real pissing contest?
2) If so, what are the rules?
3) Why would anyone have one in the first place?

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Now that Evelyn is gone, why not put in a scene where the MC sneaks into Callie's house and molests her at night? No effect on the story line - just some eye candy. Also, you could add more outfits for her to model for the MC.
Some close up screens of Belle might be a good idea as well - the renders don't even have to be new; just pop the ones already there back in during conversation. Again - no effect on the story line - just some eye candy. What is the point of having a naked pixie hovering around if you can't see her naughty bits?

Dudethe1st

Mar 15, 2018
I really, REALLY hope MC gets shrunk and bones Belle. She is so adorable and filthy. I love this game/novel whatever it is. really looking forward to all that comes next.

Droid121

Aug 3, 2017
does anyone have a save of v0.12 i recently had to do a hdd swap and lost some files in the process. the folder with most of my games being one.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
The plan is to make all girl finish beford meeting the princess?
Basically, yeah. Depending on how I let things play out, it's possible that I introduce the princess before that point, but we'll see.

In the final version we can have a harem ending ?
Yes.

What is the priority order for girl ? i mean do you have a plan for what order ypou add girl content ir juste go what ever you like
I have a plan and story requirements for every girl. Priority is based on what is the most needed for the game to move forward in a useful way right now. Primrose got prioritized a little higher than other girls for a while because I had a poll at my Patreon that revealed her to be the most popular girl, so I decided to throw the fans a bone and move her story forward in a major way.

Have not probleme with the fact you can fuck your sister (i speack about patreon) ?
No problems.

Calie will have Man to woman sex or not ?
Generally speaking, if I introduce a major female character in this game, you will be able to have sex with her somehow.

Now that Evelyn is gone, why not put in a scene where the MC sneaks into Callie's house and molests her at night?
Because that requires the Knock spell, and the Knock spell isn't ready yet.

Also, you could add more outfits for her to model for the MC.
I have plans for that, yes.

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
"News" implies that I have something new to share. I don't. I only have the same thing I shared a year ago: Monthly releases. Also, the stuff at the top of my Patreon page.
Sorry, I only joined the community a couple months ago. I didn't know.

Reactions: Belle
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes