May 8, 2018
Probably because you played through that scene before 0.12.0, if I were to venture a guess. Some of the scenes won't unlock automatically if you played them before that version.
Yeah, you are right about that. Thx again. :)
Btw, anyone know is there any console command to unlock that specific scene? I don't have time to replay whole game from a start again, just for that scene.

Mirajia

Jul 22, 2017
and again, not news for Callie, the last news for Callie was in 0.4, actual is 0.13
Again alone news for Primerose, Samara and Neel.

@Belle
You should be so honest and Kill Callie, how Eveline, if you have no interest in expanding these chars.

I Think, im out here.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
and again, not news for Callie, the last news for Callie was in 0.4, actual is 0.13
Again alone news for Primerose, Samara and Neel.

@Belle
You should be so honest and Kill Callie, how Eveline, if you have no interest in expanding these chars.

I Think, im out here.
I'm sorry that the realities of building an intertwining storyline with complex paths and branches frustrate you. It has nothing to do with interest and everything to do with practicalities. All the girls will get their fair share of focus in time. This isn't a game where I can just throw in a couple of random scenes for girls before building their foundation, and I've made it clear from the very beginning that Callie was always intended to be a late-game character.

Blogic

Jul 25, 2018
It's ok Belle, Most people don't seem to realize that writing like this usually happens in character chunks.

Evelyn can't be expanded on currently because the main focus was (and likely still is) on the murder investigation, while she is more important to the overall coronation/main story plot.

Callie on the other hand, needs a whole story anchor built up, as she has pretty much zero relevence to all current plot threads. This naturally means she will be on the backburner until she either gets an entire plot scenario written or written into the main scenario.

This is why Primrose was the logical choice for the first big update. She was heavily related to the current arc of the main story and tied to multiple skill raises. If I had to bet mmoney, I would wager Samarra and Nell are the next to be updated due to their relevance in the investigation.

Overall very nice game Belle, I enjoy thr ace attorney style investigating. My only requests now would be more fetish related (armpit hair/pubic hair growth, use of panties in sex scenes, a busty mature woman with huge bush and dark nips) but that has nothing to do with overall gameplay.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Overall very nice game Belle, I enjoy thr ace attorney style investigating. My only requests now would be more fetish related (armpit hair/pubic hair growth, use of panties in sex scenes, a busty mature woman with huge bush and dark nips) but that has nothing to do with overall gameplay.
The former and latter are unlikely to happen for this particular game, but the panties suggestion is good. There are ways I could do that that would make sense and look good.

Reactions: hisstoryman

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle, I know you updated literally yesterday, but any news on when the next update might be?
"News" implies that I have something new to share. I don't. I only have the same thing I shared a year ago: Monthly releases. Also, the stuff at the top of my Patreon page.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Fortunately the game isn't being made just for you so those of us that like all of them get more scenes.
What kind of a response is this? Did I say the developer needed to change the game to suit me? I was just sharing my opinion. I really like Nell (who has gotten very little development), and am not a fan of Samara. It's called giving feedback to the developer. Don't take it so personally.

rosk0e

Jan 17, 2018
Wow...just...WOW!
Great renders
Awesome story & dialogue
and Belle is hilarious!!!. i played through several times, making different choices just to see what she would say...total crack up!!

if i had more thumbs, they'd all be UP!
Great work!

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Today I played this VN for the very first time, just finished the current version and I must say, if I had any expectations to begin with, then all of them were met and much much more, this immediately rose to become one of my all time favorite VNs out there and I have played MANY of them, this is just simply amazing.

The story is absolutely awesome, I love the whole fantasy setting where you solve mysteries and crimes, meet plenty of interesting characters, each of them having very distinctive personalities, most of them very likable.
And there's so many beautiful ladies in this one, but the crown jewel is actually the tiniest of them all, our beloved pixie Belle, she's just absolutely amazing, she's a lot of fun, she's perverted and kinky as hell but at the same time so incredibly sweet in her own way, and she's cute as hell! *thinks to self; will MC one day find a spell how to change Belle into human size? I bet she'd appreciate that, seeing as at some nights she goes "Cock, cock cock!" , perhaps MC could help her in that regard, and not only once, hmmm...* :heartcoveredeyes:
I hope for the big sister's early return though, her leaving like that, albeit understandable of course, left a sour taste, I'd hate it to end like that, would hate it to end at all :(

@Belle You have absolutely managed to make an incredible VN, it's sooooo enjoyable, I had a lot of fun from start to current version's finish, lots of laughs and "oh hell yeah!"- moments. Keep up the brilliant work, can't wait to see what future updates brings! :)

kays

Jan 4, 2018
could someone pretty please uplaod a full save from the previous version mine is completly gone :(

(cant wait for the day we get more scenes with the princess she is crazy beautifull)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Fortunately the game isn't being made just for you so those of us that like all of them get more scenes.

There is never going to be NTR, Belle already said that. The NTR tag is there because of people whining about the sister it is not an NTR game.
Well, technically there is NTR, well at least cucking, the scene with MC + Fairy Queen, her husband Fairy King is watching the entire scene taking place, watching his spouse having sex with another man, and all the while being humiliated in the process, by her no less, AND there is basically a suggestion that they would do it again later on :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
You probably won't get her back if you've lost her, but making more Evelyn content is certainly high on my list of priorities. The problem is that I have a bunch of other stuff far up on that list as well. :p
If she left that "Dear John" letter after their night together, does that mean she's gone and MC won't get her back then? =o

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Gotta say tho, i don't see a satisfatory development for the Callie arc. And even if i find her the hottest character in the game, i can only shake my head whenever the straight the lesbian trope in a game (using magic or not).
That's the one holding me back at the moment. The thing with lesbians being turned straight or "cured by cock" as it's come to be known is my pet hate.

Reactions: hisstoryman
4.60 star(s) 380 Votes