Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
If you are on the girlfriend route for primrose and you feeling for some doggy action with her despite doggy style being exclusive for her "Friends with benefits" route, plug this variable into console.

primrose_sex_unlocked_doggy = True
(also unlocks 5th gallery image for her)

Reactions: Safetydummy

maybemaybe

Sep 16, 2018
I suppose if it makes it feel any better she is kinda doing it under duress since without that it is likely the village will get less.
Totally understandable, but given the choice I`d ask for another sister or move out or something else because after that episode it feels kinda icky and I didnt want to play with that person around. Maybe it was the way she tried to justify her actions. Oh well)

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
You are not wrong, but then she is looking you in the eyes saying that she was ok with that political... interaction, for the good of the city. Thats what grossed me out.
Everyone has their own fetishes and taboos. I liked those scenes and let Evelyn get it. I have guessed how she would use her silver tongue and oral skills in a sex game's negotiation. It was not too hard to figure.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Everyone has their own fetishes and taboos. I liked those scenes and let Evelyn get it. I have guessed how she would use her silver tongue and oral skills in a sex game's negotiation. It was not too hard to figure.
Its hard to imagine someone willingly signing up on this site playing various games here and being THAT sensitive to content. Like they didn't read the tags at all.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I figured as well but im selfish so i wanted her all to myself so i put a stop to it i will prolly do a second run through just to see how it goes

demiboss

Nov 29, 2017
Is there a console command to unlock the gallery content. I have most but because the gallery was added later in the updates I am missing early scenes and don't have any saves before them. I am missing scene 1 for Prim, scene 1 for Nell and scene 1 for Sam. Thanks for any help.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
You are not wrong, but then she is looking you in the eyes saying that she was ok with that political... interaction, for the good of the city. Thats what grossed me out.
Ah a Matrix moment (impersonates Morpheus) "Welcome to the real world."

Or (Pacino impersonation) "Now whose being naive Kay?"

Sorry just teasing ya.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Long Live the Princess [v.0.13.0 Eng / v0.12.0 Rus + Walkthrough] (2018) (Rus/Eng) [Ren'Py] [MacOS] [Android]

Here is a Torrent -

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes