May 8, 2018
Hello all, i followed the walkthrought but i have a problem for the event in Samarra's tent, i can't get to:
"Look at Nell’s pussy [-1 Action Points] (Samarra’s Opinion: Suitability -1)
Satisfy her
Just concentrate on licking", how can you satisfy her or concentrate? everytime samarra wakes up and i can't do nothing.... thx for your help
Actually, I have had same question few weeks ago, and thx to @Augustus Commodus, he have cleared that to me. That part is about Belle, the pixie, not Samarra or Nell.

Reactions: aaronburr
May 8, 2018
Now I have question. Thx to again @Augustus Commodus I have unlocked all Primrose scenes, but I don't have Samarra's first one. Could anyone explain to me why, or how to unlock. P.S: I have had sex with her at training ground if that is the that scene. And by the way, which girls have scenes in gallery? Maybe i'm missing more of them.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
So a new update i will be playing it shortly so i am curious what kinda new content it has i was hoping it would have a way to keep the sister after you screw her but it doesn't look like it does oh well it is a good thing i had a save before i screwed her.

maybemaybe

Sep 16, 2018
Game was fun untill I found out how MC`s sister was going to negotiate. Revolting. After that I closed the game.

Shpendik

Apr 18, 2018
Was there any progress with the main story line in the last two patches ? Do we get any power-up ? The queen have been arriving for many month now.

maybemaybe

Sep 16, 2018
If im not mistaken you get to stop her and the ambassador from doing anything granted it has been a while since i played the game
You are not wrong, but then she is looking you in the eyes saying that she was ok with that political... interaction, for the good of the city. Thats what grossed me out.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Not much content in this update, but Samarra's story is definately getting intriguing.

Also is there a way to unlock the full gallery without replaying the game? I think I saw all scenes already, but in old versions.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
You are not wrong, but then she is looking you in the eyes saying that she was ok with that political... interaction, for the good of the city. Thats what grossed me out.
It is kinda gross but i do understand she is willing to sell her body for the good and prosperity of her village that does not make her a whore well it kinda might but still. Plus if im not mistaken you as the mc talk her out of doing that anymore since it degrades her again i could be wrong id have to run through the game again to find out. Still i do understand where your coming from but i also understand where the character is coming from. I suppose if it makes it feel any better she is kinda doing it under duress since without that it is likely the village will get less.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes