Aug 15, 2017
  • Oh, I am a notorious "spam-saver", so much that Monty Python wrote a song about it. Lol Actually though, by doing this- I just had to go back to those saves (at the point before the sequence), play through it, and then save right after it was finished. I have now unlocked all of them, except for the 5th one on the Primrose screen. I read somewhere that's the one where you and her just become "friends-with-benefits". That is the only way to unlock that one correct? Tbth, I went back to that save and clicked the "I don't feel that way about you" option...that next screen nearly broke my heart- Primrose looked so sad. After that screen, I didn't continue- I couldn't do that to that poor, sweet girl. Damn you, Belle! :)
Yes, that is the only way to get that scene. The easiest way to unlock in, in the current build of the game, would be to load a game around when you clear Primrose of any charges. Assuming her affection is high enough, she'll offer to reward you with a titjob. Refuse. She'll be sad, but you need to be resolute. Later, you'll have the conversation where she asks you to return that night. Do so, and you should get the other scene.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Yes, that is the only way to get that scene. The easiest way to unlock in, in the current build of the game, would be to load a game around when you clear Primrose of any charges. Assuming her affection is high enough, she'll offer to reward you with a titjob. Refuse. She'll be sad, but you need to be resolute. Later, you'll have the conversation where she asks you to return that night. Do so, and you should get the other scene.
This will no longer work in version 0.13.0, IIRC. If you reject her at any point in that version, she won't make any advances on you again in the future.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
This will no longer work in version 0.13.0, IIRC. If you reject her at any point in that version, she won't make any advances on you again in the future.
That's good to know, but like I said- I just can't do that to her. I can live without unlocking that scene... It's all your fault Belle (both), why'd you have to make Primrose so vulnerable and adorable. :)

Reactions: Belle
Aug 15, 2017
Regardless, you'll be pleased to know that the gallery will remember your character's name in 0.13.0.
I thought you said this was going to be a small update. Sounds like someone's been a busy code fairy . . . I mean pixie. :winkytongue:
That's good to know, but like I said- I just can't do that to her. I can live without unlocking that scene... It's all your fault Belle (both), why'd you have to make Primrose so vulnerable and adorable. :)
Well, you could try replaying the game from the beginning without following the walkthrough. Belle made it much harder to get the girlfriend scene if you play it that way. You might be able to unlock the other scene without having to reject Primrose. I know, I know--playing the whole game again from the beginning--talk about torture. :evilsmile:

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Basically, you aren't supposed to get either the girlfriend or friends with benefit routes if you reject her at all. Rejection is a third path where nothing happens between the two of you. You don't have to break her heart to become FWB.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Regardless, you'll be pleased to know that the gallery will remember your character's name in 0.13.0.
Are you saving the name in persistent? If so, will it use the name of the last character I started, or the name of the character from the last file I loaded?

The geek in me is interested in such details! :)

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Version 0.13.0 is now out for Patrons .

Changelog 0.13.0:
  • Agility training now goes up to level 5.
  • New scene for Samarra.
  • Samarra's background story is slightly expanded.
  • Your custom character name will now be used in replays. Load an old save or start a new game to set it.
  • Adjusted part of the progression systems for Primrose based on feedback.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.

Are you saving the name in persistent? If so, will it use the name of the last character I started, or the name of the character from the last file I loaded?
Whichever you did last.

Piyush3362

Jul 7, 2018
Belle this game is soooooo good that i feel like pheonix wright
Awsome Game

will u be more sexy clothing in the future like stockings ;)

and BTW will u be expanding the sister's quest line to find her and bring her back like true love story??

Piyush3362

Jul 7, 2018
Thanks for the reply :) can't wait

And this game has the best music of all games i even saved it in the phone music collection .........so good

Reactions: Belle

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Feelsbadman :FeelsBadMan:

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
Hello all, i followed the walkthrought but i have a problem for the event in Samarra's tent, i can't get to:
"Look at Nell’s pussy [-1 Action Points] (Samarra’s Opinion: Suitability -1)
Satisfy her
Just concentrate on licking", how can you satisfy her or concentrate? everytime samarra wakes up and i can't do nothing.... thx for your help

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Ugh latest update screwed up everything for me, places i've already been to have no begun to show new clues even though those clues are already in my inventory. Its as if i've never talked to primrose once this sucks. Oh and primrose is in jail the next day after I had already saved here fantastic.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes