RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Sorry I meant the Mark Gatiss, Steven Moffat BBC Benedict Cumberbatch Sherlock series.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Sorry I meant the Mark Gatiss, Steven Moffat BBC Benedict Cumberbatch Sherlock series.
I like it. It's the closest I've seen an adaption portray the book versions of Holmes and Watson and their personalities. I also liked Jude Law's interpretation of Watson in the first movie (haven't seen the second), but the rest of that movie was crap, so...

Reactions: RustyV
Aug 15, 2017
[sarcasm]You must be really excited about the upcoming film, Holmes & Watson, starring Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly. It doesn't look like an utter abomination at all.[/sarcasm]

Reactions: Belle

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I like it. It's the closest I've seen an adaption portray the book versions of Holmes and Watson and their personalities. I also liked Jude Law's interpretation of Watson in the first movie (haven't seen the second), but the rest of that movie was crap, so...
If you didn't like the first movie the second is umm, not as good.
In Peter Jackson's Hobbit (definitely not J R R Tolkien's book) Martin Freeman played Bilbo and Benedict Cumberbatch voiced Smaug. Sort of Watson and Holmes on the big screen. lol

ForHentai

Mar 6, 2018
I don't blame them, really. better not to make promises of an exact date. You guys know how people can get on here...

petedragon

May 4, 2017
It's now been one year since I joined this site, which means it's one year since this game was released. *Pops the champagne*

Nope, Belle has her fair share of scenes for the moment.
Just dont tell our fav pixie its all shes getting then or I can foresee a very narked pixie.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Would the next update be more story-oriented?

Well, as long as it has some Belle-Sidekick banter I would be happy.

I don't recall, can we name our char in this game? Cause I now want to name him "Sid Ekick". So everyone would be calling him sidekick.

Reactions: RustyV

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Sort of. It has some minor advancements to things that may be relevant to the larger storyline. It's a small update though, so don't expect too much.
It's not the size of the update...

Reactions: Wyrme

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
You'll have to unless you have saves from before those scenes.
  • Oh, I am a notorious "spam-saver", so much that Monty Python wrote a song about it. Lol Actually though, by doing this- I just had to go back to those saves (at the point before the sequence), play through it, and then save right after it was finished. I have now unlocked all of them, except for the 5th one on the Primrose screen. I read somewhere that's the one where you and her just become "friends-with-benefits". That is the only way to unlock that one correct? Tbth, I went back to that save and clicked the "I don't feel that way about you" option...that next screen nearly broke my heart- Primrose looked so sad. After that screen, I didn't continue- I couldn't do that to that poor, sweet girl. Damn you, Belle! :)

The gallery is unrelated to your saves, so it has no idea what you've named your character. I might look into making some way for you to enter a custom name for gallery scenes, but it's not a high priority.
  • Eh, no worries. I'm looking at the pictures, not following the story at that point. Lol

Reactions: aaronburr and Belle
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes