lewdmaster420

Apr 27, 2018
Can somebody tell me how to get the 2nd Belle scene, i've only got the one where she rides your cock and the one where you lick her, can't find the last one.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Don't get too excited. I got kind of burnt out by the sprint at the end of last month, so it's taken me a long while to get back into things. 0.13 is likely going to be relatively small.
When you say "relatively small", please tell me that's code for "more sexy-time with Belle" :)

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
It's now been one year since I joined this site, which means it's one year since this game was released. *Pops the champagne*

Nope, Belle has her fair share of scenes for the moment.
Congrats on the 1 year anniversary! As for my previous comment, I knew that, I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to throw a bad fairy-sized short joke out there :)

Reactions: Wyrme

RGShark

Aug 31, 2018
Can u tell whats the update more on? Does it include more of the sister or nell? I knew it would not include to callie ( im bad at remembering names so feel free to correct me ) , because as i remembered that u said she has a complex story ( if i remembered it well ). Or is the update contain new character. Just out of curiosity. Thank you

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Can u tell whats the update more on? Does it include more of the sister or nell? I knew it would not include to callie ( im bad at remembering names so feel free to correct me ) , because as i remembered that u said she has a complex story ( if i remembered it well ). Or is the update contain new character. Just out of curiosity. Thank you
It'll be about training your agility, but not much more. It's going to be a relatively small update.

FYI, you can get weekly updates where I talk about what I'm working on at any given time by pledging to the Patreon at the $1 tier. I provide a bit more detail in those posts than I do in here, though I try not to shaft anyone here either. :)

Aug 15, 2017
Not really, no. Never saw the appeal.
How about Milton? That's modern English. At the very least, the modern distinction between i/j and u/v had been made.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All orthographical joking aside, what classics do you enjoy? You don't have to answer, but I am curious.
Love this game! It's truly one of the best ones I've played on here.

I'm also wondering about the timed event thing involving Samarra and Primrose. Is there a walkthrough for this anywhere? Just got to it but it sounds pretty difficult to finish it in one week XD
There is a walkthrough in the OP.
I can't seem to be able to go down on nell
You can't. If you're referring the walkthrough, after Samarra throws you out of the tent, Belle wakes you up, and you have an option to go down on her. Hopefully, it will be clearer in the next version of the walkthrough.
Now, where can we find some gap-toothed women?
I wouldn't necessarily mind, if she was still cute. In fact, in Japan, orthodontistry is less common, and many Japanese girls have crooked teeth. It often lends them a certain charm. Variety is the spice of life. When 3d graphics were first becoming popular, one of my major complaints was that all the characters were the same height. That's been mostly remedied now, but I still have quibbles. For example, almost every character has the same button nose. Where are the Roman noses, bulbous noses, etc? I've seen woman IRL who have such noses and a quite attractive, so why not in these games. I only see such noses on characters that I think are intentionally being made unattractive. Still, it's not like I'm making any games and creating such models, so I really don't have any right to gripe about it. Still, it sometimes seems like people are so interested in obvious traits such as breast size and overall shape that they forget about smaller details such as having variety in hands, ears, or noses.

Honestly though. If the Protag is the only truthsayer who can be trusted (apart from the allegedly demented one), then why can't he ask for more money?

In a 'take it or leave it' deal, the resource in higher demand (product versus money) always has the advantage. And in this case it seems that truthsaying is the rare one here.
I see...but in the end, the reason this stipend was ever offered in the first place is because the Protag's services are required for the Princess's visit and coronation, and I'm sure the uncle was doing this to prevent Protag from making outrageous demands as the deadline draws close.

If the uncle tried to save on this, Protag would simply demand crazy stuff too close to the set date for the uncle to find a replacement or do anything. That's really the worst-case scenario--at least for the uncle.

So I think my point still stands. Call it what you want, the 5 Copper is nothing more than a placating fee that Protag can't really refuse (lest he provide service for free). So he CAN ask for more, but without the Charisma stat he would be seen as mean or money loving...or calculating, but being calculating is not really part of his character, is it?
Let's try looking at this from Aldred's perspective. Saying the protagonist is a truthsayer is like saying someone who enrolled in a programming class and then proceeded to either skip every class or sleep through them is a programming engineer. The Uncle is offering him money to do something he's supposed to be doing anyway. He has this huge project he needs to complete, along with the associated costs. Having a truthsayer would aid the project, but it isn't essential. He decides to use some of the money the help his lazy nephew by asking him to do what he should be doing anyway. The nephew then asks for more money to do what he should be doing anyway and what will only benefit him in the long run. Aldred probably doesn't have high expectations of the protagonist actually upholding his end of the bargain, even with the monetary incentive. Aldred's basically gambling. There is a slight chance him offering the 5 copper will result in a truthsayer that could benefit the coronation, but, given that resources are limited, there is only so much he's willing or able to invest in this gamble. Or to put it another way, Aldred isn't purchasing a commodity; he's attempting to develop a resource. He isn't purchasing oil; he's doing some exploratory drilling in the hopes of striking oil.
I didn't skip anything. Still don't understand. Well, that the Protag is used to being looked down on, but I am myself, aand that doesn't stop me from avoiding crappy people who want me as a partner so they can push their work on me.
In this analogy, the Uncle is you, and the protagonist is the crappy person. Imagine if you had a big project, and you offered to pay your partner to do their part, which they should be doing without payment. Now, imagine if your partner had the gall to ask for more. And Aldred can't simply ignore him because he's the only candidate, just like the partner assigned by a project lead or teacher is your only option; however, Dickon is worthless as a truthsayer unless he actually gets off his lazy ass and studies.

It's easy to sympathize with Dickon because he's the protagonist, but other characters will have their own perspective on the situation. In a game, the truth is whatever the author intends. In real life, the truth is usually somewhere in the middle.
Help me pls. I can not understand how to open the fifth picture in the gallery at Primrose
I miss the first and the last scene of Primrose in the gallery.
Any ideas ?
The first scene in the gallery is the titjob. When you clear Primrose of charges, if she likes you enough, she'll reward you with a titjob. You'll get different rewards based on her affection levels. As for the fifth scene, that's mutually exclusive with the fourth scene. When that scene triggers, if Primrose loves you enough, you'll get the fourth scene and Primrose will become your girlfriend. If she doesn't love you enough, you'll get the fifth scene and she'll become your fuck buddy.
can someone upload the save file?
does someone have a full save of the previous version mine is gone :(
There are saves from this version earlier in the thread. You could try searching for them or going back a few pages.
It's now been one year since I joined this site, which means it's one year since this game was released. *Pops the champagne*
Congratulations.
It'll be about training your agility, but not much more. It's going to be a relatively small update.

FYI, you can get weekly updates where I talk about what I'm working on at any given time by pledging to the Patreon at the $1 tier. I provide a bit more detail in those posts than I do in here, though I try not to shaft anyone here either. :)
You're very generous here. In fact, your last post on Patreon concerning the endgame is mostly information you shared here a while ago. Still, there is great content there, and, for those interesting in following development progress and wanting to know what's planned next, Patreon is the best place to keep up to date.

I did have another thought about the game though. Concerning the side stories, you mentioned that you don't want them to be required to complete the game. In addition, in one instance so far, you've given us multiple ways to discover a clue. I think the first point is reasonable, and I really like the second one, which I'd like to see more of if it doesn't overly complicate things or cause you too much work. I think there might be an opportunity to do both, at least in one instance.
I just thought I'd share.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
All orthographical joking aside, what classics do you enjoy? You don't have to answer, but I am curious.
I'm a simple pixie. My reading of "older" classics is limited to authors like Arthur Conan Doyle and H.P. Lovecraft. Not old enough to change the language completely, but old enough that the word "ejaculate" is used to a worrying degree during everyday situations.

I did have another thought about the game though. Concerning the side stories, you mentioned that you don't want them to be required to complete the game. In addition, in one instance so far, you've given us multiple ways to discover a clue. I think the first point is reasonable, and I really like the second one, which I'd like to see more of if it doesn't overly complicate things or cause you too much work. I think there might be an opportunity to do both, at least in one instance.
It's certainly a possibility. I haven't given the side stories all that much thought yet since I don't see a big need to plan them out at this stage, but turning some of them into alternate ways to get certain clues is a decent idea.

Aug 15, 2017
I'm a simple pixie. My reading of "older" classics is limited to authors like Arthur Conan Doyle and H.P. Lovecraft. Not old enough to change the language completely, but old enough that the word "ejaculate" is used to a worrying degree during everyday situations.
Given the mechanics used in your game, I should have guessed that you're a fan of Sherlock Holmes. 'The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes.' The Cthulhu mythos, though, does give me pause. I recall you mentioning, in the past, that some of the bad endings might get pretty dark. Knowing you're a fan of Lovecraft does shed new light on those statements. Not to say that's a bad thing, but the mental image I had of those endings just shifted significantly. :WutFace:

Reactions: Belle

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
The Cthulhu mythos, though, does give me pause. I recall you mentioning, in the past, that some of the bad endings might get pretty dark. Knowing you're a fan of Lovecraft does shed new light on those statements. Not to say that's a bad thing, but the way mental image I had of those endings just shifted significantly. :WutFace:
Don't worry, there's no Cthulhu Mythos in this game, nor have I drawn any inspiration from it. There's a time and a place for everything. LLtP is neither the time nor the place.

Aug 15, 2017
Don't worry, there's no Cthulhu Mythos in this game, nor have I drawn any inspiration from it. There's a time and a place for everything. LLtP is neither the time nor the place.
I'm sure there will be a subset of your fans who'll be disappointed to learn that there will be no creeping insanity or women getting impregnated by otherworldly horrors.

If you're willing to go a little earlier in literature, though, I'd recommend Ambrose Bierce. If you enjoy Lovecraft, you might enjoy him.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It's interesting you like Arthur Conan Doyle have you read his book The Coming of the Fairies? Doyle became very involved with the Cottingley Fairies, he supposedly gave the girls a camera to take pictures of the pixies (at least according to the Antiques Roadshow).
Hmmm, was Belle one of the garden fairies.

On a side note what did you think about the Sherlock reboot?

Reactions: Wyrme
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes