Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
So, going off of the Change-Log and the comments here- it would seem that you still can't complete the Samarra/Nell Night Tent scene successfully yet? Would this be correct? :)

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
So, going off of the Change-Log and the comments here- it would seem that you still can't complete the Samarra/Nell Night Tent scene successfully yet? Would this be correct? :)
That is correct. On the other hand, the increased agility in this update means you can do a few more actions before you're caught.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'd really like to see more of Nell and Primrose, not Samarra. Nell is such a nice model.. I could play a whole game based on her.
Fortunately the game isn't being made just for you so those of us that like all of them get more scenes.

Still no NTR sex scene?.
There is never going to be NTR, Belle already said that. The NTR tag is there because of people whining about the sister it is not an NTR game.

Reactions: UncleVT

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Not sure if it's a bug, but I can't train Agility up to 5. Nothing happens after the training scene. Is there a trick?

May 8, 2018
Sorry for bothering you guys, but i'm still waiting my answer about 1st Sammara scene in gallery. How to unlock that scene? And, by the way, can someone tell me did I have missed some scenes in Gallery, except Sammara's? I have: 3 with Belle, 1 with Evelyn, 5 with Primrose, 0 with Callie, 1 of 2 with Sammara, 2 with Nell, 1 with Erato, 1 with Fairy queen, 0 with the leanan sidhe and in other girls list just one with girl which came for a dress.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Sorry for bothering you guys, but i'm still waiting my answer about 1st Sammara scene in gallery. How to unlock that scene?
You get it the first time you train agility.

And, by the way, can someone tell me did I have missed some scenes in Gallery, except Sammara's?
You don't have to be told. Any scenes you are missing are blurred out with a padlock on them. If you don't see any such images, you have no missing scenes.

arckport

Oct 1, 2018
android port

for more visit my blog
arckport.blogspot.com

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
android port

for more visit my blog
arckport.blogspot.com
There is an official Android port already, making this kind of superfluous, though I do appreciate the effort.

Reactions: aaronburr
May 8, 2018
You get it the first time you train agility.

You don't have to be told. Any scenes you are missing are blurred out with a padlock on them. If you don't see any such images, you have no missing scenes.
Thx for for your time and for answering, but I'm still confused. If I unlock that first scene with first training, why I don't have her in my gallery then?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Thx for for your time and for answering, but I'm still confused. If I unlock that first scene with first training, why I don't have her in my gallery then?
Probably because you played through that scene before 0.12.0, if I were to venture a guess. Some of the scenes won't unlock automatically if you played them before that version.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
any chance that we get evelyn back soon ???
You probably won't get her back if you've lost her, but making more Evelyn content is certainly high on my list of priorities. The problem is that I have a bunch of other stuff far up on that list as well. :p

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes