a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for this game yet?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
has anyone got the ACTUAL console commands instead of the Dev constantly skipping around the subject! getting sick of every choice being slapped down because the character is such a pussy he wont ask for a raise or undress the pixy ...etc...
if you actually bothered to play the game you would know that some choices are only for the future, and that you actually can undress Belle

but you can raise your charisma to one million through cheating and it wouldn't matter, you won't be able to get more coins from uncle, there is nothing behind this option, since it's made for be chosen only in new game+, and there is no new game+ yet. You can't even interact with your uncle to receive those coins yet

pb03

Jun 3, 2017
So been playing each release on here so far, and considering how small the game size is I'd normally have skipped it. For some reason i tried it, maybe because it seemed different. Anyways, the game seems good so far, and while there may not be lot to do yet, it has a better feel than most games out there. Belle is hilarious, and dirty minded, totally my type.

I think this game has real potential and is something to keep an eye on. Hope this gets larger amounts of content for monthly updates, but getting game mechanics working and such is also worth while for the long run. Thanks for the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well without some kind of walkthrough and so little content then I would tell everyone to come back in about 6 months or so and maybe then there will be some kind of walkthrough or even more content.

I like the concept but at this time I do not recommend anyone to put any time in playing it.
Come back in 6 months or so and there maybe a good game here.

Synner

May 15, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 100, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 131, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 131, in <module>
NameError: name 'inventory' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 157, in script call
  File "progression_scripts.rpyc", line 84, in script call
  File "locations.rpyc", line 9, in script
  File "C:\Users\Synner\Desktop\LongLiveThePrincess-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1289, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "C:\Users\Synner\Desktop\LongLiveThePrincess-0.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1406, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\Synner\Desktop\LongLiveThePrincess-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2123, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\Synner\Desktop\LongLiveThePrincess-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2553, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Synner\Desktop\LongLiveThePrincess-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2821, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Synner\Desktop\LongLiveThePrincess-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 495, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\Synner\Desktop\LongLiveThePrincess-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 495, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\Synner\Desktop\LongLiveThePrincess-0.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 401, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Synner\Desktop\LongLiveThePrincess-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2821, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Synner\Desktop\LongLiveThePrincess-0.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 411, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Synner\Desktop\LongLiveThePrincess-0.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 580, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 131, in execute
  File "game/inventory.rpy", line 131, in <module>
NameError: name 'inventory' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7600
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Long Live the Princess 0.3

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Yeah now I'm having the issue that my courage is too low to sneak into Primrose's house at night.

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
Played it for about an hour, little more than that. So far I like the characters and dialogue. Story is good too, for what's there. Definitely looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: Belle

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Nice, thanks.

I may have found a bug, because I think that I already mentally broke Evelyn she no longer has the courage training dialog.

Edit: Nevermind it's just the Town Hall, not my sister I have to talk to.

Last edited:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
That scene with Belle was everything I wanted when I saw her ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

How do i get Callies pantys? Just grinding Fashion Show?
I haven't been able to get her panties as well, someone knows what to do?

EDIT: nevermind, got it. It's pretty much what you said, but I think you need to not get caught trying to peek a number of times

Last edited:
Reactions: Belle

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
34 days of doing the fashion show and still no panties.

Up until you get your hook into Primrose she cleans the library 2 times a week and once you tell her not to ware her dress to clean she stops cleaning.

Last edited:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
34 days of doing the fashion show and still no panties.

Up until you get your hook into Primrose she cleans the library 2 times a week and once you tell her not to ware her dress to clean she stops cleaning.
are you trying to spy callie? It worked after I asked her several times (without reloading or rollback, after like 4 times she finally gave me) for the panties and after I was working for her at mornings and asking for fashion show without peeking

also, in my decisions, I was critical both times and confessed to her I wanted to see her body in the lingerie part

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
are you trying to spy callie? It worked after I asked her several times (without reloading or rollback, after like 4 times she finally gave me) for the panties and after I was working for her at mornings and asking for fashion show without peeking

also, in my decisions, I was critical both times and confessed to her I wanted to see her body in the lingerie part
For the confession it only came up 1 time and yes I did confess, 10 days of work then show no peeking and no panties.
10 days work then show in lingerie with no peeking and still no panties.

I will try a brand new game tomorrow when I wake up.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes