Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
F95 must be getting flooded because I got no Alert about this, and I have this thread 'on watch' On top of that I've been playing to many of these games, I keep having Belle (the games fairy) appear in my dreams. :FeelsGoodMan:

Never mind I'am a dumb-ass I forgot how many threads I have on watch, and will need to 'view all' alerts to keep up with everything.:tf:

Last edited:
Reactions: a1fox3

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I love reading the story speculation here, though I won't say what (if anything) is correct. What I will say is that analyzing the names I've given the characters is absolutely valid. I did not name any of the characters randomly.

Is there anyway to see those points?
No, and there won't be for a while. It could be interesting to make them visible during New Game +, but they are intended to be invisible during regular play. The idea is that you should be able to tell how people react to what you do and say through dialogue. Of course, this will need tweaking and adjusting over time, but that's what feedback like this is for. :)

No, but I'll put what I remember off the top of my head in spoilers about how to get them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This seems pretty accurate, and actually made me realize I had forgotten one source of opinion points that I had intended to implement. I've already added it for version 0.4. Basically:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is probably why getting panties from Callie feels a little grindy right now. I set the requirements based on an assumption that this source of opinion points was available, which it turns out it was not.

I also want to reiterate that these points should not be approached like you would in most other adult games. Improving Like and Honest sounds like the way to go, and it just might be for what you want to achieve, but it won't be the only way to achieve some kind of goal with a girl. In fact, Callie will have at least two paths that will require quite different play styles to achieve, with only one of them possible to do in one game.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I do wonder how the Belle sex scenes will be handled. Maybe a quest or something that requires the MC to be shrink down to Belle size.
Or her enlarged, disguised as MCs friend (crone plz, poof, wings gone), and introduced to sister and other girls in town.....

Man, I have ideas.......

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Belle

Since you are here and I don't know if you seen my post about Primrose not cleaning the floors after the hook is in for her to clean without her dress, she says she cleans 2 times a week but it stops after the hook is done.

Reactions: Belle

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
@Belle

Since you are here and I don't know if you seen my post about Primrose not cleaning the floors after the hook is in for her to clean without her dress, she says she cleans 2 times a week but it stops after the hook is done.
Actually, that's not entirely true. I just checked the code and I think I know what you're experiencing. Each girl's schedule is set manually per day, and I stopped setting Primrose's schedule after the first two weeks of in-game time. I'll extend her schedule for the next version, so thanks for noticing that for me. I had completely forgotten about it.

If you "break" Primrose early, you'll get to see her clean without her dress just like intended.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Actually, that's not entirely true. I just checked the code and I think I know what you're experiencing. Each girl's schedule is set manually per day, and I stopped setting Primrose's schedule after the first two weeks of in-game time. I'll extend her schedule for the next version, so thanks for noticing that for me. I had completely forgotten about it.

If you "break" Primrose early, you'll get to see her clean without her dress just like intended.
I thought that may be the case since its so low on content and is why I will do her first instead of last this playthrough.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I can't seem to get Callie's panties. Is my asking for them stopping me from getting them?

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
This game was surprisingly good.

A+ for writing/story. Funny, contextual, hot. Pixie dick-hump was the best. Plus an actual mystery to unravel...
A+ for renders. Real girls. Realistic proportions. Totally immersive. Fun animations, multiple perspectives.
A+ for gameplay/code. WOW! Fun puzzles that make SENSE and are hot at the same time.
A for project management. Nice re-use of backgrounds, scenes. That was a fuck-ton of game, well spaced, for 100 meg. Goes to A+ if dev delivers on a tight monthly schedule.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Couple things to point out to Belle.

You can use the scroll click (or center mouse button) to remove the dialog box for full view. Click again to bring the dialog box back on screen.

I'm sure players are aware of this, but when your prompted a question and get a list of possible answers.

!!STOP!! Before answering......

Right-Click -- Brings up the games Menu you can save the game, then choose your answer! Should you end up with a bad outcome from the wrong answer you can reload and try again. Doing this allows you to also mess around (or goof off) to see what reaction you get from choosing different answers. :evilsmile:

Reactions: Belle
Aug 13, 2017
if you actually bothered to play the game you would know that some choices are only for the future, and that you actually can undress Belle

but you can raise your charisma to one million through cheating and it wouldn't matter, you won't be able to get more coins from uncle, there is nothing behind this option, since it's made for be chosen only in new game+, and there is no new game+ yet. You can't even interact with your uncle to receive those coins yet
always love the whiteknights who think anyone who wants to use cheats has never played the game! there are a bunch of things higher stats do in fact change you'd know this "LMAO if you ACTUALLY played the game through" and guess what every update will also need to PLAY through and by the fifth sixth time of playing through on the umpteenth game some of us ARE SICK of the monthly waste of time. get it? probably not! so do you know the console comands if not keep your opinion to yourself I didn't ask you for that did I?

Aug 13, 2017
The game is good but there's not a lot of sexual content so far. You're getting character development and plot, with some nudity, a blow job, a....fairy job(lol), mind control and molestation. Story is still very early on, seems like lots of things are being set up for payoff later on(and in subsequent playthroughs in New Game+). Personally I think that's a great approach and I like the characters and setting, but if you're just up at 2 in the morning looking for a quick "fap and delete" I can see how you might be a little...peturbed :p.

Definitely give this game a shot later though, I think it shows potential.
LMFAO MOLESTATION? Hahahahahahaha anything with a 100% chance the supposedly molested wakes up and the MC runs away before doing anything does not meet the definition of molestation should replace the word with PEEK!

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes