Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
What do you mean? You can see your money on the inventory screen. Is there something else you'd like me to do with the interface for money?
I didn't see it or notice it hold on I'll load up the game and double check....

Ahhh in the Inventory, I didn't look in there. Neverrmind:WutFace:

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I didn't see it or notice it hold on I'll load up the game and double check....

Ahhh in the Inventory, I didn't look in there. Neverrmind:WutFace:
Don't worry about it. This kind of feedback is more useful than you think. If you missed the money indicator, odds are other players did too. I'll have to think of some way to make it more obvious in the future.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Don't worry about it. This kind of feedback is more useful than you think. If you missed the money indicator, odds are other players did too. I'll have to think of some way to make it more obvious in the future.
Really just put that in the instructional dialog about items, money ect... I just expected it to be next to the interface in plain sight. Kind of a habit from other games. Is all good. :cool:

Aug 15, 2017
I can see you have it open for Belle to possibly get different clothing!
This made a scene pop into my head. The player goes to Callie to make some tiny clothes for Belle. Callie laughs at the player because she thinks he's playing with dolls. The requirement that they are extremely quick to remove just reinforces her view that the player is a perv. When done, the clothes start flying around because nobody thought about enchanting them thus Callie can see the clothes but not the pixie wearing them which cause Callie to freak out.

Thanks! I might just do that at some point, but not for this update. The names are already pretty much set in stone. As for sharing the names, I'll do that sometime in December. I haven't been good enough at spoiling my $20 patrons (not that there's many of them. There could be a relation here), so I want to give them early previews (with renders) before I share anything with the rest. We've got a month until the next release, so there's no hurry. :)
I wasn't asking for any details, just a list of names. In my head, I thought you'd get a laugh out of our outrageous guesses. For example, you'd have a character named Kelly, and I'd guess that she's blonde singer, and then it'd turn out she's an Asian mechanic or something. Of course, things tend not to be as funny in the real world as they are in my head. Just look at the first part of this post for an example. :coldsweat: Fair's fair, though. The $20 patrons deserve their rewards, and I'll happily wait however long necessary for whatever details you chose to share.

I think the standard is to have money displayed in one of the top corners of the screen while playing. I did find it in the inventory screen, but it might be something worth considering.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
This made a scene pop into my head. The player goes to Callie to make some tiny clothes for Belle. Callie laughs at the player because she thinks he's playing with dolls. The requirement that they are extremely quick to remove just reinforces her view that the player is a perv. When done, the clothes start flying around because nobody thought about enchanting them thus Callie can see the clothes but not the pixie wearing them which cause Callie to freak out.
XDXDXD Haha awesome idea :happyblush

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
We got to think of a way to boost this game popularity. This has to become a top 15 game on F95.

Reactions: Belle
Aug 15, 2017
I wish I knew a way, but I'm not even sure how the top 15 works on this site. Is it based on number of posts or something? I'm not even sure why some of the games there are there. Everyone has different tastes, and I don't want to knock things others like, but, without naming names, a few have zero interest for me.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I wish I knew a way, but I'm not even sure how the top 15 works on this site. Is it based on number of posts or something? I'm not even sure why some of the games there are there. Everyone has different tastes, and I don't want to knock things others like, but, without naming names, a few have zero interest for me.
When you constantly see it in the new posts section of this site (to me) its a top 15 or higher :kissingheart: I would also think the same it probably need more comments/pages before it gets there.

Aug 15, 2017
When you said top 15, I assumed you meant the Popular Games subforum. I hadn't counted how many games were in that section, but 15 seemed about right. I checked, and it only has 11, so our goal needs to be to get this game in there before it becomes a top 15. Of course, I have no idea how a game gets included in the popular games section. It's probably explained somewhere on the site; I'll go looking for it.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
the game is only 2 months old and it's already at the third page in number of posts

eventually it will get to first page, only a matter of time, it's almost at second page already

most top games are at least a year old

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I'm certainly happy to receive this kind of praise so early. As mentioned above, the game is just 2 months old, so that it has gathered this kind of momentum this fast is humbling.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
i'm supposed to give the 3 panties to thaddeus, but i can't find how >_<
You can't. The game informs you that the rest of his courage training isn't available in the current version. You'll get payoff for that quest later.

Reactions: nono_boulot

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
ok thanks ^^
i suppose i reached the current end of contents.
nice game so far :)
(i don't know why, but i'm afraid there will be scenes with the crone and that freight me to death >_<)

Reactions: Darkaura

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
I'm certainly happy to receive this kind of praise so early. As mentioned above, the game is just 2 months old, so that it has gathered this kind of momentum this fast is humbling.
You earned it. This game is astonishingly well crafted and laid out. From a coding perspective it's quite refreshingly well done for a ver . 2, and the writing story and pacing are delicious, i.e. I'm hungry for more.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
i'm supposed to give the 3 panties to thaddeus, but i can't find how >_<
For the sister and Primrose you can get them at night. There's nothing else after the the first training session, you can't give the panties to him until the next update. You can ask Primrose and Callie during the day about panties but I haven't tried that yet.

For Callie at night I didn't try, the door is always locked, I guessing the Knock? Spell will need to be learned later in the game or if you get enough confidence you can just outright ask her for a pair.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes