Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Ratings system on F95 sucks, 200 characters for a rating?

Graphics, humor, characters, the fact the Architect is in contact with users. What the else is there to write?

Reactions: Andy02

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
Ooooh, it never came to mind that those two things were intertwined. I'm sorry then, perversity is awesome! So far I thought that half-a-foot-tall Belle was cute and stimulating at best, but this update? Oh boy was I wrong!

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Well damn Belle. Not only did you make up the 1st lost money in 24 hours you even managed to gain more then the previous day and you were worried that you would lose alot of money :closedeyesmile:
Yeah, it's taken me by surprise, that's for sure. The $1000 goal is so close now. :)

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I must say though that I really craved some agility training, the perversity didn't seem to do anything at all which is a pity.
Perversity is going to be a stat that I'll go back and edit in requirements for as we move on. The current plan is to have it work somewhat differently from other abilities. While abilities like courage and agility let you choose an option only to get told that you need to increase your score to succeed, perversity will unlock choices that were previously not visible. This represents the main character becoming more and more perverted, making him come up with things to do that he would previously not even consider.

Generally speaking, don't be surprised if I go back and suddenly lock off a previously accessible dialogue choice behind an ability restriction in the future. I did this with a couple of choices in 0.3, having them require courage when they didn't require anything at all in previous versions.

As for the Shrink spell you guys are fantasizing about, allow me to tease you with .

Reactions: UncleVT

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
, it sounds like the only change with this one is a bugfix to not allow loading saves from version 0.2?
Yes, that's the only change. Also, it's 0.3.1, not 3.1, just to save someone from getting too excited about it. ;)

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Gratz on hitting the 1000$ goal, you deserve it :extremelyhappy:
Thanks! It happened so quickly that I had to scramble to write an update about it. The goal was hit while I was in the middle of writing about it. :)

Now begins the long journey towards the $2000 goal, which is the one that I've been really looking forward to.

Nov 25, 2017
I like this game, if I had some extra cash I'd be a patron already. I like first person point of view since it increases immersion. I like that the default name is Dickon, still has me smiling when I say it aloud. I like the setting, medieval fantasy. I like the character models which are not mostly not rehashes from other games, I think Primrose resembles the character models from other games. I like the story, a truthsayer with mind control saves the Queendom. I am looking forward to the finished product and I hope you reach all the patreon goals.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
just wanna say i like the way the gameplay is done here. and I quite like the story. i would become a patron, but sadly I am one of those sad saps who are broke af. however congrats on reaching $1000 patreon goal

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Click on the F95 banner. Get the main page with a list of categories. Click 'Games' I think this would be the list of top games on F95.

Reactions: Belle

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I posted an update on my Patreon yesterday where I revealed the names of the two new girls coming in version 0.4. Since their names were requested here, I might as well share them.

They are Samarra and Nell.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
I posted an update on my Patreon yesterday where I revealed the names of the two new girls coming in version 0.4. Since their names were requested here, I might as well share them.

They are Samarra and Nell.
I like it.

This is quickly moving to the top of my list of updates I cant wait for. Last update was very enjoyable with the added Belle scenes as I love her body. Finally being able to have her go around naked was great, still having the leafy dress option is nice tho (gotta switch it up sometimes : P). Although not a whole lot added with the extra spell power, it was nice to have the progression with sister.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Thanks! It happened so quickly that I had to scramble to write an update about it. The goal was hit while I was in the middle of writing about it. :)

Now begins the long journey towards the $2000 goal, which is the one that I've been really looking forward to.
I think you'll get there in the next few updates as more and more content gets added. congrats on the $1K goal and cheers to higher and higher pledges! it's always great to see good dev's be rewarded for their work as opposed to some dev's that let us down month after month with subpar updates.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Belle the Pixie and Callie are favorites, Belle because shes cute and insane, Callie is just stunning and has a classy beauty to her :happyblush Primrose is cute, she has a dark mysteriousness!

Reactions: papasmurf and Belle

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
After the flurry of activity last week, it sure got quiet both in here and on my Patreon once the new week started. There's an interesting ebb and flow to this that I still haven't quite gotten used to.

Looks like version 0.4 is going to be heavy on the renders compared to 0.3. I'm up to 37 new renders so far, and I'm not even done with the introductory scene for the new girls. Speaking of those two, I posted a 4K-quality sneak preview of Samarra for $20 patrons and will follow up with a similar preview of Nell later. All patrons will get a different preview later in the month.

Suffice to say, this update looks like it's going to be... sexy.

Greugreu

Nov 12, 2017
After the flurry of activity last week, it sure got quiet both in here and on my Patreon once the new week started. There's an interesting ebb and flow to this that I still haven't quite gotten used to.

Looks like version 0.4 is going to be heavy on the renders compared to 0.3. I'm up to 37 new renders so far, and I'm not even done with the introductory scene for the new girls. Speaking of those two, I posted a 4K-quality sneak preview of Samarra for $20 patrons and will follow up with a similar preview of Nell later. All patrons will get a different preview later in the month.

Suffice to say, this update looks like it's going to be... sexy.
Sweet, can't wait.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes