Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I'm hoping to make the choice between asking for the panties and taking them carry some consequence later in the game, but I haven't entirely decided upon a direction for it yet. Some options would be pretty obvious. For example, if Evelyn wakes up to find that a pair of her panties is missing, there's only one likely suspect, and that would affect her opinion of you.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Which path leads to Primrose cleaning the library floors without them..?;)
Actually not a bad idea, wait for Primrose to be cleaning the floor and ask for her panties, and then remark how sexy she is and how sexy it would be if she cleaned to library without them on. Or even convince her not to wear any and sneak into her room at night for a peep!:p

Greugreu

Nov 12, 2017
Hey @Belle , love the game. I must say it's quite refreshing and original in the mechanics you put in place, the clues and most of all the replayability with NG+ you teased at the beginning of the game. I'll keep an eye close on this one, keep up the good work. As you said earlier in the thread, I'm not a fan of time limited games, it tends to put me under pressure and makes me more focus on optimizing my playthought than enjoying the game, but that NG+ got me intrigued as a counter part of that. You have a good thing here.

Anyway, I think i wrapped up the current version. I guess there isn't a way to up Agility at the moment ? (I'd like to go further in these night scenes). I'll be back for the new version for sure. You'll have my pledge as soon as I get a job.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
When you said top 15, I assumed you meant the Popular Games subforum. I hadn't counted how many games were in that section, but 15 seemed about right. I checked, and it only has 11, so our goal needs to be to get this game in there before it becomes a top 15. Of course, I have no idea how a game gets included in the popular games section. It's probably explained somewhere on the site; I'll go looking for it.
I'm new to this forum but not gaming, :closedtongue: I quit forums a long time ago, I was about to quit F95 but (really) by accident found out there are a ton of really great people on here. So I'm still trying to relearn how these newer forum set-ups work and posts like your are a huge help :cool: (kind of aging myself, but then again things change pretty quick). I just assumed it rounds out to a top 15, again from previous forum experience. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I guess there isn't a way to up Agility at the moment ?
Not with 0.3 (the latest version) Belle doesn't really say what going on with the storyline, but always stays in contact on here. I'm sure there's plan for the next update to get the agility stat going.

Last edited:

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
You earned it. This game is astonishingly well crafted and laid out. From a coding perspective it's quite refreshingly well done for a ver . 2, and the writing story and pacing are delicious, i.e. I'm hungry for more.
Hellll Yeahhhhhh! with all the games on here its rare for me to praise a game early in development, but the graphics the humor the characters, game play bla bla its in my top 5.

Note -- Warning: I may be missing some cranial parts as well (brain matter:kisskiss:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Belle and edgedy
Aug 13, 2017
If you actually bothered to read what I posted instead of start bitching because you are butthurt for being called out you would know that cheating on this version wouldn't do you absolutely any good for what you were bitching previously, since there is no content behind those skills checks, and you would know that if you had played this version since it is clearly stated before those choices, unless you missed it, which wouldn't be surprising since clearly reading and writing aren't your forte
LOL you say didn't read what you said? Umm you seem to think because I disagree with you that I don't know that there are LIMITED scenes but they DO IN FACT(<<<<<< yes get that through your head) exist and as the game continues to be updated those same codes will work then as well.
I really don't care if you dislike players cheating how anyone other than you plays is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!
again if you have no knowledge of the console codes then I did not ask you for an opinion piece!

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Now, now, everyone. Play nice. :)

Hey @Belle , love the game. I must say it's quite refreshing and original in the mechanics you put in place, the clues and most of all the replayability with NG+ you teased at the beginning of the game. I'll keep an eye close on this one, keep up the good work. As you said earlier in the thread, I'm not a fan of time limited games, it tends to put me under pressure and makes me more focus on optimizing my playthought than enjoying the game, but that NG+ got me intrigued as a counter part of that. You have a good thing here.
Thanks! You really shouldn't worry too much about the time limit. It's not supposed to put you under serious pressure or stress you out, but rather make each of your choices feel significant. This will be a delicate balancing act that I don't expect to finalize until the very last version of the game, whenever that is.

Not with 0.3 (the latest version) Belle doesn't really say what going on with the storyline, but always stays in contact on here. I'm sure there's plan for the next update to get the agility stat going.
I try to talk as little as possible about upcoming storylines because those are better experienced as they happen. And yeah, the agility stat will get a little exercise in version 0.4. ;)

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Now, now, everyone. Play nice. :)

Thanks! You really shouldn't worry too much about the time limit. It's not supposed to put you under serious pressure or stress you out, but rather make each of your choices feel significant. This will be a delicate balancing act that I don't expect to finalize until the very last version of the game, whenever that is.

I try to talk as little as possible about upcoming storylines because those are better experienced as they happen. And yeah, the agility stat will get a little exercise in version 0.4. ;)
Thats a good thing :p Otherwise surprise scenes like Belle's going cock crazy would have been spoiled :evilsmile:

Reactions: Belle

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Quick thought......

What if you could go to Crone and get her to teach you a spell to shrink Dickon down to Belle's size and have a night of hot sex with her, my previous comment of Belle becoming human in size seems out of sorts, it would seem strange to have her appear human in a small town while should Dickon disappear for a night, the reaction would be 'ahhh he must be out training or doing something important'

The comedic side of me would want Belle to be human in size but no one can see her, his sister sees him humping nothing but air :eek:

Reactions: FreeTheBoobies

Greugreu

Nov 12, 2017
Quick thought......

What if you could go to Crone and get her to teach you a spell to shrink Dickon down to Belle's size and have a night of hot sex with her, my previous comment of Belle becoming human in size seems out of sorts, it would seem strange to have her appear human in a small town while should Dickon disappear for a night, the reaction would be 'ahhh he must be out training or doing something important'

The comedic side of me would want Belle to be human in size but no one can see her, his sister sees him humping nothing but air :eek:
That makes sense. Furthermore, the crone already mentioned by threatening Belle that she can make her shrink already. And a shrink spell would also be useful for clue searching and conversation/ladies peeping.

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
Aren't you all little Sherlocks here ^^

I really enjoyed this version of the game, especially Belle's story and the fact that we got to do some investigating. I must say though that I really craved some agility training, the perversity didn't seem to do anything at all which is a pity. I enjoyed the stories though :p

Reactions: drud and Re-4Andrew

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
the perversity didn't seem to do anything at all
I'm sure Belle got something in workings for that :evilsmile:

We need as many posts as possible I want to see this game up there in the top 15 :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Balub
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes