CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Walk through?
There's only a walkthrough up to version 0.13. The guy who wrote that walkthrough is MIA, so there won't be one, unless someone else decides to do it. @Qleaf makes pretty good walkthroughs. If you ask nicely enough, maybe you'll convince him to write one ^^

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Long Live The Princess v0.17.0.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Well there was that scene with her that he didn't remember happening before. Seemed like she was being naughty with him, he found out, then got memory wiped somehow.
he's looping. I'm guessing new game+, as its teasered by belle, is directly tied into the story. you will not be able to do everything in one loop until all your stats are at a certain level. in other words, you will fail a few times before you be able to subjugate the princess and I suspect the crone will whizz you back in time.

I bet the girl at the river is the chrone using an illusion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Belle would be cool if we could become powerfull enough to prevent the old mans murder

who give m.c Charisma training ?
you need to romance nell for the last point of charisma

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
if you're sick sit back. im sure people will understand. I know how infuriating it is if you cant concentrate properly and make all sorts of mistakes.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes