Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
COULD YOU GUYS STOP DEMANDING THIS NTR, NEOTARE, GAMERA ,OR WHATEVER THE HELL YOU CALL IT!

I have some consequence free sexual promiscuity to get on with here! XD

Thus endeth the rant.
If the NTR tag was removed would probably help alot. From my understanding searching through the thread basically his sister has sex with someone? So yah, if thats it just one voyeur/incest scene thats not really NTR, remove tag stop playing with our perverted hearts <3

Reactions: Seriosha

LogiLink_4521

Feb 9, 2019
The only hook of this game for me, is Evelyn and the Princess. And so far, there's no update on the latter. Any news from the creator in regards of this?

Djikstra

Oct 24, 2018
Oh and for some reason, new saves made on this 0.17 on Android doesn't have Thaddeus, Dryad and Workplace at all. I tried 2 different android ports, both have same issues. But old saves used on this version have them.

If anyone can give me a save just after day 2, when Thaddeus comes, it will be greatly appreciated. I wanna play the game again and see if I missed out on anything.

Djikstra

Oct 24, 2018
I looked into the savegame and found that the game doesn't push the savegame to make Workplace or Thaddeus available after Day 2 afternoon as it was supposed to. Is there a way to fix this?
Can anyone upload a normal save?

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
So I can't unlock Primroses small secret. I have worked in the library, read the books there, spoken to Primrose. I check behind the alley but there is nothing there to do but 'leave' (morning, afternoon and evening). Am on day 17 now and still nothing - should I just start over?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
small secret is shes renting erotic books and giving them to her father to get him off her ass (quite literaly I believe).
you need to work for the library and go through the register iirc.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes