Jul 17, 2018
No disrespect to Nell fans, but I'll just wait until the next update. I'm not interested in Nell. I'm more interested in Evelyn, the Fey queen, and the pixie. It would be nice to see the pixie grow, or the MC shrink in a future update. Maybe have the pixie finally become the MCs girlfriend.

SamuraiAlex

Apr 1, 2018
Been playing this game for a while now and loving it TBH but can anyone tell me how to unlock the final gallery scene of Nell and Primrose and Callie? Thanks.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
Been playing this game for a while now and loving it TBH but can anyone tell me how to unlock the final gallery scene of Nell and Primrose and Callie? Thanks.
Nell: Break in a room with her (training) and let her handjob you on the bed.
Callie: have charisma (4 if I remember) and let her do the naked strip. Then jerk in front of her.
Primrose: 4 posts above you

akd420

Aug 4, 2018
I'm new to this website and I really love this game...Is there a way Ican get a notification when this game gets updated?

Sep 22, 2018
I'm new to this website and I really love this game...Is there a way Ican get a notification when this game gets updated?
Nope, your best chance to find the update ready to download is to pass by the site sometimes every 2/3 months, since it usually gets a lot of time between an update and the next, counting the 0.17 v came just one week ago... I would say around April/May coud be a good timing. If you have more games on this site you are interested in, I suggest you to check at least the notifications once a day, since you could find an interesting bug/controversy/discussion to read/to reply to.
However the closest thing to a "update notification" you can hope about, is the change of the name of the thread.
Usually most of the threads on this site have their names updated when the game gets a new version.

Sep 22, 2018
Oh and also, I don't know if you are used to do it and if you know about that function, but I do really suggest you to mark every thread you are interested in as "Watch thread", so you will get those notifications I was talking about before.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I'm not sure why the poster who replied to you recommends checking every 2/3 months when I update this game every single month without fail. Since I moved to posting updates at the start of the month, I have maintained a solid streak of releases at the 3rd of each month.

If you want proper update notifications, what I'd recommend (obviously) is to become a patron of the game. That way you'll get emails with download links every month, the minute they're ready. You'll also get progress updates about what I'm currently working on at a level of detail that I don't usually share here.

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
I'm not sure why the poster who replied to you recommends checking every 2/3 months when I update this game every single month without fail. Since I moved to posting updates at the start of the month, I have maintained a solid streak of releases at the 3rd of each month.

If you want proper update notifications, what I'd recommend (obviously) is to become a patron of the game. That way you'll get emails with download links every month, the minute they're ready. You'll also get progress updates about what I'm currently working on at a level of detail that I don't usually share here.
question: when are we able to get the new game+ option?

Sep 22, 2018

Oh sorry, maybe I didn't claryfied that I was talking to a more general concept of tracking updates here on the site, since you are practically the only one who makes so frequent updates, I was not meaning anything bad about your efforts. Surely I got confused and wrote without really thinking about your frequency.
Also, I didn't say anything about Patreon because I thought he could have already found out there's one, but again: my bad for not have been clear and exaustive as I wanted to.
Sorry and please forgive me if it seemed anything mean to you.

Reactions: ThingxThe and Belle

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
haven't played this game in awhile. Does your sister still run away after you bang her? or does she have a proper story now? or OR is her running away part of her story?? :unsure:

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Is the walkthrough going to be updated?
That is entirely up to Augustus Commodus. I haven't heard from him for months, so I don't know any more than you guys.

Of course, this means that there's always room for someone else to pick up the mantle and write an updated walkthrough. All I can tell you for sure is that I won't write it. I just don't have the time.

MonkeyHole

Apr 17, 2018
D
haven't played this game in awhile. Does your sister still run away after you bang her? or does she have a proper story now? or OR is her running away part of her story?? :unsure:
Doesn't look like there's anything new for your (and my) sister in this update yet. TinkerBelle correct me if I'm wrong but it's gonna be taking a bit before we see more stuff relating to her and the order of the throne right?

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Has Evelyn returned? I see she has some night content, but if I remember correctly she left town last I played this

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Has Evelyn returned? I see she has some night content, but if I remember correctly she left town last I played this
dont tell her the mc is in love with her before you've got the chance to break her mind, she'll be gone for good otherwise.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes