iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
It's too early for that, especially since I'm still sick with what appears to be the flu. Things are going to be a little different this month, that's all I can tell you.
You arent allowed to die on us because you werent taking care of yourself. Well at least not before you have finished any creative projects you are working on. I had a cold last August and that developed into a chest infection and the next thing I knew I woke up in intensive care in a hospital after a bout of pneumonia and sepsis and I had been in an induced coma for two weeks. The doctors told my family twice that I wasnt going to last the night. Get healthy first. Heck most Devs here never make thier schedules as it is anyway.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
You arent allowed to die on us because you werent taking care of yourself. Well at least not before you have finished any creative projects you are working on. I had a cold last August and that developed into a chest infection and the next thing I knew I woke up in intensive care in a hospital after a bout of pneumonia and sepsis and I had been in an induced coma for two weeks. The doctors told my family twice that I wasnt going to last the night. Get healthy first. Heck most Devs here never make thier schedules as it is anyway.
That sounds pretty brutal. I'm sorry you had to go through that.

Don't worry for me though. Apart from last week where I stupidly spent every day while I was sick working on 0.17.0, I've been taking it easy so that the flu can run its course. I've been rather lucky in that this is the first time I've been really sick since I started this project. I've also been to the doctor, so I've checked that box too.

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
It's too early for that, especially since I'm still sick with what appears to be the flu. Things are going to be a little different this month, that's all I can tell you.
Hmmmm
Is this game easy to play without walkthrough???
Cuz its a little hard to finding clues....

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Don't worry for me though. Apart from last week where I stupidly spent every day while I was sick working on 0.17.0, I've been taking it easy so that the flu can run its course. I've been rather lucky in that this is the first time I've been really sick since I started this project. I've also been to the doctor, so I've checked that box too.
Take care of yourself and get well.
Bing watch something like Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events , or watch Avengers: Infinity War . It has two Sherlock Holmes (Robert Downey Jr. and Benedict Cumberbatch).

TheGhost13579

May 1, 2018
Love the update as Nell is one of my top girls just waiting on Bell and hope we get a shrinking spell instead of a growing one or both as being small has many uses. Also hope a threesome with Primrose and Nell is planned though I know if it is it will be a while away.

Reactions: Belle

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
That sounds pretty brutal. I'm sorry you had to go through that.

keep warm. maybe even hot (29+°C) to smoke out the infection and ease the burden for the body. much liquid and easily digested high energy food.

Reactions: Belle

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Take care of yourself and get well.
Bing watch something like Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events , or watch Avengers: Infinity War . It has two Sherlock Holmes (Robert Downey Jr. and Benedict Cumberbatch).
Alas, no Will Ferrell! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: RustyV

Rollermann

Oct 2, 2018
I've recently discovered the game, it's a lot of fun thanks for that. Bell is so awesome! but a question I had sex with my sister and in the morning dannach I have found a letter from her, the wake has gone. Will she come back in the current update or will I never see her again? Warm greetings from Germany. and sorry my english ust not the best. (Spelling, orthography)

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
I've recently discovered the game, it's a lot of fun thanks for that. Bell is so awesome! but a question I had sex with my sister and in the morning dannach I have found a letter from her, the wake has gone. Will she come back in the current update or will I never see her again? Warm greetings from Germany. and sorry my english ust not the best. (Spelling, orthography)
Except the "danach" your sentence is fine :D
She disappears for now. You have either not to force her into incest or have to wait for an new update :)

Rollermann

Oct 2, 2018
oh thanks for the very fast response. ^^ but there is still a new game + if I have not read wrong because you can make it yes abders.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
no, she won't come back if you tell her before you broke her - she needs to be okay with incest first or she'll run away.

Unk99

Aug 3, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Long Live The Princess v0.17.0.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
here I am waiting .. thank you the66 ..

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
no, she won't come back if you tell her before you broke her - she needs to be okay with incest first or she'll run away.
Annoyingly, there is a walkthrough bouncing around the internet that has you drive her away in order to unlock one extra scene. Remember to save before you try to convince your sister to drop her pants.

Reactions: Alejandro Montevo
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes