Hairylover

Feb 1, 2019
Hi, I wanted to ask, since I saw your comments on the pubic hair growing system later on, that they will grow after a few days after the shave, does that mean that for example samarra's pubes may grow larger?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hi, I wanted to ask, since I saw your comments on the pubic hair growing system later on, that they will grow after a few days after the shave, does that mean that for example samarra's pubes may grow larger?
I'm not sure exactly what comments you're referring to, but you've misunderstood. Pubic hair won't grow. There's code support for something like that, but I have no plans to actually implement it because of A) the number of additional renders I'd have to do, and B) the game takes place over a short enough period of time that it wouldn't really pay off anyway.

Spelly

Nov 2, 2017
when comes a new walkthrough?
That is entirely up to Augustus Commodus. I haven't heard from him for months, so I don't know any more than you guys.

Of course, this means that there's always room for someone else to pick up the mantle and write an updated walkthrough. All I can tell you for sure is that I won't write it. I just don't have the time.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
@Belle
Would like to congratulate you on this wonderful game! Thoroughly enjoyed the story and all of your characters (and their renderings) are simply fantastic.
A question however, and my apologies if it's been asked already and discussed. While I like many of us here are very interested in Evelyn's future, currently after the newer updates I'd like to ask about Callie's future. Is the rumored, both in here and the game, spell to change her sexually or make her attracted to the MC holds any grounds of being true? While many might eagerly wait for it, I hope it doesn't come true. Don't get me wrong, she's one of the best and hottest, if not the hottest character in the game, but after the newer updates where it's shown that she's even more into girls than we thought possible, it just feels like a complete dick move for the MC to change her. I know that having "fun" during night scenes is a dick move in itself, but for example we have night scenes and a very good story with Primrose (arguably best girl). This is just my opinion however and a penny for your thoughts. It's your game and only the choices and decisions your make regarding it matter.
Thank you again for creating something really good to help pass the time

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
@Belle
Would like to congratulate you on this wonderful game! Thoroughly enjoyed the story and all of your characters (and their renderings) are simply fantastic.
A question however, and my apologies if it's been asked already and discussed. While I like many of us here are very interested in Evelyn's future, currently after the newer updates I'd like to ask about Callie's future. Is the rumored, both in here and the game, spell to change her sexually or make her attracted to the MC holds any grounds of being true? While many might eagerly wait for it, I hope it doesn't come true. Don't get me wrong, she's one of the best and hottest, if not the hottest character in the game, but after the newer updates where it's shown that she's even more into girls than we thought possible, it just feels like a complete dick move for the MC to change her. I know that having "fun" during night scenes is a dick move in itself, but for example we have night scenes and a very good story with Primrose (arguably best girl). This is just my opinion however and a penny for your thoughts. It's your game and only the choices and decisions your make regarding it matter.
Thank you again for creating something really good to help pass the time
There's no need to worry. You won't be forced to change anything with Callie if you don't want to, and the game won't punish you. I have plans for several different paths her story can take.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Really great that Nell's part in the story has developed.
Seems like the MC is on a path to have to decide between Primrose and Nell.
My advice is to go with Belle. She is by far the hottest, even in such a tiny package.

rightsaidfred

Nov 23, 2017
perversity 5 - i've searched the thread and it says to molest Evelyn or Primrose until the MC says something about coming.. but i'll be darned if i can get this to happen on Evelyn. I did every option twice.. weird.

{EDIT: figured it out, it about how far you push your finger :) }

Luka85

Jun 17, 2018
This game is really good! The story, the characters get me in! but really need to update the walkthrough!

trzyglow

Dec 25, 2018

And that would be all for now - a good game thanks for her - now we are waiting for the next version

Reactions: Belle
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes