Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Hello.
I comme here every month for know the next update focus so please can i know it ?

(Personaly i wait for more content beford play but i will play again someday)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hello.
I comme here every month for know the next update focus so please can i know it ?

(Personaly i wait for more content beford play but i will play again someday)
2 pages back:

I'm not sure why the poster who replied to you recommends checking every 2/3 months when I update this game every single month without fail. Since I moved to posting updates at the start of the month, I have maintained a solid streak of releases at the 3rd of each month.

If you want proper update notifications, what I'd recommend (obviously) is to become a patron of the game. That way you'll get emails with download links every month, the minute they're ready. You'll also get progress updates about what I'm currently working on at a level of detail that I don't usually share here.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
It might be a day or two later in the month from now on. Patreon sent an email to creators recommending that patron rewards not be posted within the first few days of the month. Besides, I need a little extra time right now.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
It might be a day or two later in the month from now on. Patreon sent an email to creators recommending that patron rewards not be posted within the first few days of the month. Besides, I need a little extra time right now.
:sigh: We'll survive. ;)

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I'm not a fan of Patreon (because of multiple tax) for any kind of support for games, but I don't mind paying at all. Is there a tip link active somewhere or somesuch?
Sorry, no. I only use Patreon for my own tax reasons. It makes things much, much easier (and cheaper) for me.

Reactions: pim0

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
What was Patreon's reasoning for that recommendation?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well February is the shortest month. lol
Seriously take your time your quality product is worth the wait.

Reactions: Belle

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
What was Patreon's reasoning for that recommendation?
The reason was that their payment processing has slowed down a little compared to before. Since patrons maintain access to their rewards until their payment goes through or fails, Patreon recommended that rewards not be posted in the first few days since that could mean that people could get access to them without having paid. Judging by my own experience in payment processing on the site, it seems patron pledges aren't fully processed until the 4th or 5th, while I keep posting updates on the 3rd.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The reason was that their payment processing has slowed down a little compared to before. Since patrons maintain access to their rewards until their payment goes through or fails, Patreon recommended that rewards not be posted in the first few days since that could mean that people could get access to them without having paid. Judging by my own experience in payment processing on the site, it seems patron pledges aren't fully processed until the 4th or 5th, while I keep posting updates on the 3rd.
Ah, Patreon. The epitome of customer service and competence.

KRU

Jan 18, 2018
I accidently chased away his sister, guess you can make her stay if you convince her that incest is ok? Can you get her back?
Also I'm just missing Primroses last scene which I'm guessing is the one from behind? How do I get that ?_?
And that last girl is I'm guessing river girl who's probably the same girl as the one that intrudes during Handjob scene with Nell? Also can't figure out how to get that scene :(

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hey, @jande21 , do you think you could do me a favor? I'm refreshing the Patreon to whip up a little more excitement among newcomers right now, and as part of that, I have created a new banner image and completely changed the story description. Could you replace the banner and text on the front page of this thread with the following? Thanks!

Long Live the Princess Banner.png

The King is dead. His daughter, Princess Selena, is set to take the crown. But something is wrong. Murder, backstabbing, and visions of extinction threaten to bring ruin to all that is good. And at the heart of it all is a tale of personal tragedy and lost love.

You are a Truthsayer. Yours is the ability to tell if someone is lying. With your mentor dead, it is up to you to protect the Princess when she arrives in your hometown for her coronation. But a secretive old crone and her foul-mouthed pixie assistant have different plans for you.

With a newly learned ability to uncover secrets and use them to your own advantage, you are tasked with getting close to Princess Selena to save her from her darkness. But to achieve that, you must practice by getting close to the women in town. Real close.

And as you venture towards your destiny, someone is watching you closely...

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Hey, @jande21 , do you think you could do me a favor? I'm refreshing the Patreon to whip up a little more excitement among newcomers right now, and as part of that, I have created a new banner image and completely changed the story description. Could you replace the banner and text on the front page of this thread with the following? Thanks!

View attachment 256258

The King is dead. His daughter, Princess Selena, is set to take the crown. But something is wrong. Murder, backstabbing, and visions of extinction threaten to bring ruin to all that is good. And at the heart of it all is a tale of personal tragedy and lost love.

You are a Truthsayer. Yours is the ability to tell if someone is lying. With your mentor dead, it is up to you to protect the Princess when she arrives in your hometown for her coronation. But a secretive old crone and her foul-mouthed pixie assistant have different plans for you.

With a newly learned ability to uncover secrets and use them to your own advantage, you are tasked with getting close to Princess Selena to save her from her darkness. But to achieve that, you must practice by getting close to the women in town. Real close.

And as you venture towards your destiny, someone is watching you closely...
is the nun already in the game? i kinda stopped playing because i was waiting for you guessed it to be updated but if a nun is in the game ill pick the game up again

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
If I compare the looks of the character in the top middle, and the hag in the top left, I can see enough of a resemblance to where it feeds (in my own mind) my theory that the hag might be the princess's "late" sister and using shape shifting magic to appear old.

Edit: this is in regards to the banner in Belle's previous post.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes