Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Has Evelyn returned? I see she has some night content, but if I remember correctly she left town last I played this
Unlikely she ever will.
The game makes it very clear(just short of Bell beating you over the head with it)that rushing things is a bad idea(twice in fact).
If you still go ahead with it thats on you.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Charisma: go exercise with Nell, tell her you love her, kiss her
Perversity: Primrose or Callie night scene, molest her until you get an option to cum, do it
Truly, you are a creature most righteous and handsome. Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Reactions: Blayo

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
wait so ur sister is gone forever if u tell her how u feel?
At the end of the day only Belle knows what Belle does but as presumptuous as it may be of me,considering the heavy handed nature of the warning the game gives you prior and Belle repeatedly stating that the game is geared towards multiple playthroughs my magic 8 ball says "Hellz yeah".
Its weird that so many people seem to be genuinely surprised by that possibility.
Did the VN community collectively forget the concept of c&c? :unsure:

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Unlikely she ever will.
The game makes it very clear(just short of Bell beating you over the head with it)that rushing things is a bad idea(twice in fact).
If you still go ahead with it thats on you.
I obviously don't remember it because it was months ago, but I was under the impression she could return at some point.

oseofwar

Feb 14, 2019
did not solve the game and do not know the language of the game. I didn't find pervesity. Someone can give me a save file for android or I need information on how to upgrade the pervesity.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I obviously don't remember it because it was months ago, but I was under the impression she could return at some point.
Would be interesting to know what gave you the impression.
If Belle(creator) said so/alluded to it thats obviously on me because I missed it but as far as the story is concerned I dont get that impression at all.
Evelyn´s incestual aversion and the responsible emotional trigger are rather deeply woven into her character(to the point she semi-prostitutes herself)pointing towards a incredibly strong conviction on her part(probably the strongest we have seen in a character yet,going by her reaction to the mindbending attempts).
Add the meta-narrative reasons of the game´s tight timeframe,the finality of her last scene,the focus on replayability as well as the already mentioned death-flags and I dont really see how her returning would either fit nor serve the narrative.

Maybe(and thats a big maybe)in the finale as a conspirator of her order and to see to the safety of the MC but most certainly not in the relationship fashion people seem to expect.
Kinda hard to argue without knowing the reasons for your impressions tho. <_<

Reactions: Blayo

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
If I leave the girls as they are after molesting them does something happen? Cause I've came on Callie's face about 5 nights in a row now and so far no backlash.

Reactions: thewhiterider27

oseofwar

Feb 14, 2019
Just stopped Primose Darkest Secret of the game stopped, how do I open this part. Evelyn is going back to where he was lost ?

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes