King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Yes, but only briefly. She is involved in a gallery scene, but she won't be receiving any more attention for a good, long while.
cool
Charisma: go exercise with Nell, tell her you love her, kiss her
Perversity: Primrose or Callie night scene, molest her until you get an option to cum, do it
this probably is a stupid question but is exercising training?
I don't think there is an official walkthrough yet... But here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks for this maybe dont know if you made walkthroughs up to the current update if you can possibly share your presistant file for the galley for some reason im missing the first scene of primarose and the second scene of belle but i got the 3rd scene for some reason

Reactions: DrFog

MRiz03

Dec 24, 2018
Is there any other walkthrough present, other than the one given at the frontpage?? Can’t read anything on the walkthrough given along with it... 428244A1-ADE1-4C01-8554-4B24C2BD7A2B.png

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
cool

this probably is a stupid question but is exercising training?

thanks for this maybe dont know if you made walkthroughs up to the current update if you can possibly share your presistant file for the galley for some reason im missing the first scene of primarose and the second scene of belle but i got the 3rd scene for some reason
I would, but I'm behind by at least one update I think. I've been busy programming my own game, so I haven't really had much time to keep up with any of the other games on here.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Hey, @jande21 , do you think you could do me a favor? I'm refreshing the Patreon to whip up a little more excitement among newcomers right now, and as part of that, I have created a new banner image and completely changed the story description. Could you replace the banner and text on the front page of this thread with the following? Thanks!
Added thanks.
There is also another area where a banner could be inserted which is right above the first post (like ), if you'd like to add something there then please let me know :)

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Can someone explain step by step how to have a relationship with sister Evelyn, because playing according to walkthrough 0.13 she does not accept incest and runs away leaving a letter when MC reveals her feelings to her.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Can someone explain step by step how to have a relationship with sister Evelyn, because playing according to walkthrough 0.13 she does not accept incest and runs away leaving a letter when MC reveals her feelings to her.
That's all there currently is. Go too far and she runs away. This may change in a future release.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
That's all there currently is. Go too far and she runs away. This may change in a future release.
It does not make sense to me then, why is incest option in spells and confessing her love?
If there is no possibility of a relationship with her why are these options in the game from the beginning then?

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
It does not make sense to me then, why is incest option in spells and confessing her love?
If there is no possibility of a relationship with her why are these options in the game from the beginning then?
troll the people who hate to wait ?

Reactions: Abibliboop

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
Placeholders till the content is ready.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
That content belongs there and was natural to add at that point, while Evelyn's true romance path requires dark secrets. As luck would have it, this month's update unlocks the possibility of solving dark secrets, so the wait for Evelyn won't be long now.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
That content belongs there and was natural to add at that point, while Evelyn's true romance path requires dark secrets. As luck would have it, this month's update unlocks the possibility of solving dark secrets, so the wait for Evelyn won't be long now.
Thx for info.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Version 0.18.0 is now out for patrons and can be downloaded .

This version is short because I was sick nearly half the month, not to mention the fact that February is a short month, to begin with. Still, I've packed it with as much content as I can, including some much-needed quality of life improvements.

The main focus of this update is to teach you how to solve dark secrets. With this out of the way, there is almost no limit to where we can go with upcoming versions. I'm a little secretive with my patch notes this time. You'll probably realize why once you've actually played this update.

Additionally, the town travel system has been replaced with a brand new town map. You'll receive a quick explanation of how it works once you load your saved game or play through the tutorial.

Changelog 0.18.0:

• You can now train with the Crone so that you can reveal a person's dark secrets.
  • Town travel system replaced with a town map.
  • Significant development added to one potential relationship.
  • New scene added to the gallery.
  • Rejecting Nell now awards a point of Charisma. This also applies retroactively to existing saves.
  • Touched up many outdated transitions in the early parts of the game.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Honestly I could take or leave the sister. This game is good enough without needing taboo enticement.
It has our favorite slutty sexy pixie.

Who would reject Nell?

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Suggestions:

1. Don't force incest, just leave it optional. Make sure people can level up their perversion other ways and make sure those other ways are just as accessible. In fact the mark of the best sex games is, ironically enough, that they never force any kind of kink or fetish or even sex partners onto the players while still leaving them all open as options.

2. In the long run, I propose having Fallout2 style multiple-stage endings. Meaning a part where each girl's future life after the story ends is talked about, with different possible endings for each girl. That way if you can give waifu endings for people who just want one girl over the others, ignore some girls altogether, or try for a harem thing, it's all possible. Maybe not everyone wants to marry the princess, after all. You've packed this game with lots of desirable women - please let players choose which one we stick with at the end.

3. And once you have that factored in get rid of the automatic forced-sterility spell at the start. Make it into a spell that the player has to cast on themselves every day if they want to avoid pregnancies. And if they don't, well, that happy ending might not be so happy when those other baby-mommas come in and crash your wedding plans. AKA the "Good ending that's not really so good."

4. Putting this all together, each girl would have a multiple endings attached to herself, and which one is pulled out for the ending montage depends on the player's actions, as would the final ending for the MC himself. Who gets the wedding ring at the end, or does nobody get it and the MC stays a swinging bachelor to the end? Which girl gets ignored completely? Which one is mad over being used and rejected later, or was the player smooth enough not to break her heart? Did he accidentally get Samarra pregnant, reject her, and then get stabbed in the throat afterward? Does the fairy king come looking for revenge or does his wife just leave him for the MC or both? Did the player gain enough affection from Samarra without being a jerk that she fends off the vengeful fairy king and saves the MC's life? Does the MC try to "convert" the lesbian tailor via magic or does he help her eventually find true love with some other nice lady?

See, the possibilities here are pretty much endless and really wouldn't require that much work - just a single picture per possible outcome and some text. Then just slideshow them together at the end.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
1. Don't force incest, just leave it optional. Make sure people can level up their perversion other ways and make sure those other ways are just as accessible. In fact the mark of the best sex games is, ironically enough, that they never force any kind of kink or fetish or even sex partners onto the players while still leaving them all open as options.
I'm not sure if you're speaking generically or referring specifically to LLtP here, but what you're describing is exactly how I've done things and am continuing to do them. Almost everything will be optional. Heck, even the basic concepts in the game like mind control (at least taking advantage of it. You still have to establish it) and sleep molestation are completely up to the player.

2. In the long run, I propose having Fallout2 style multiple-stage endings. Meaning a part where each girl's future life after the story ends is talked about, with different possible endings for each girl. That way if you can give waifu endings for people who just want one girl over the others, ignore some girls altogether, or try for a harem thing, it's all possible. Maybe not everyone wants to marry the princess, after all. You've packed this game with lots of desirable women - please let players choose which one we stick with at the end.
Fallout style ending vignettes is precisely what I have planned for this game, in addition to the more central story resolution.

3. And once you have that factored in get rid of the automatic forced-sterility spell at the start. Make it into a spell that the player has to cast on themselves every day if they want to avoid pregnancies. And if they don't, well, that happy ending might not be so happy when those other baby-mommas come in and crash your wedding plans. AKA the "Good ending that's not really so good."
Once the contraception spell is gone, it's gone for good within the scope of the game. The player needs to be very careful about dispelling it, and especially careful with his actions after removing it.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Awesome! And I have to say, I've seen a lot of 3D CGI rendered games and a lot of them look good, but this one has the hands down most faptastic babes I've ever seen anywhere. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Belle
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes