Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
The new full scene in the hut. Yes. I can die happy now.
Also, STORYTIME, finally. Awesome update Belle, don't sell it short. Mechanics and foundation for the next set of "arcs", plot advancement and a scene with the fan favorite? You consider this update small? I wish the people I am forced to work with had this kind of work ethic, jeeze.
Heh, thanks. I appreciate it. :)

Alter_98

Jan 16, 2019
Senpai Belle? If it's not taking too much of your time, could you post some updated walkthrough for the latest versions? Thanks

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Senpai Belle? If it's not taking too much of your time, could you post some updated walkthrough for the latest versions? Thanks
Writing a walkthrough for this game would be a lot of fucking work. I'm never going to to write one, and I never wrote one in the past. As long as nobody else writes it for me, there won't be anything to post.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ooooh yeah, sure missed my Belle and her craziness and depravity, time to reunite with her! :p

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!” He chortled in his joy. The Princess is updated to greatly delight this boy!

Thanks Belle!!! :love:

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
That content belongs there and was natural to add at that point, while Evelyn's true romance path requires dark secrets. As luck would have it, this month's update unlocks the possibility of solving dark secrets, so the wait for Evelyn won't be long now.
*spits water out of mouth while casually browsing* Could it be? The moment draws near. Time to go sacrifice a virgin or whatever to make sure this timeline stays the course. We must prepare ourselves, the saviour is near.

truetrue

Aug 6, 2017
how do you get the training to reveal dark secrets? I can't find the spot on the map to travel to the old crone's house to get it

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes