Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
I can't seem to find anything new to do after training with the crone and the scene with belle. No dark secret secrets to reveal, no new conversation options. Am I missing something?

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
um is the event in the hut the only event in this version? if that that's dissapointing also im not a big fan of this new traversal system

Witches Brew

Jul 17, 2017
Belle, I know it has been quite some time since I posted on your forum page, I just wanted to say once again thank you for a job well done. It is always a pleasure. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Belle
Mar 3, 2018
That content belongs there and was natural to add at that point, while Evelyn's true romance path requires dark secrets. As luck would have it, this month's update unlocks the possibility of solving dark secrets, so the wait for Evelyn won't be long now.
It's happening. It's finally happening. Evelyn.... FTW.

Jokes aside, I really like the clue/mystery sections. I mean REALLY like them. REALLY REALLY like them. The game has enough thematic elements to be able to stand tall above the rabble. But the clue/mystery sections ... oh boy, that pushes this LLTP in a league of its own.

Reactions: Antosha and Belle
Mar 3, 2018
GOD when evelyn will return ???
Yeah, I don't think that's gonna happen. I remember asking the same question quite some time ago. :) And I realized that Evelyn will not return if she's gone. Just don't confess anything till you've got a hold of her darkest secret.

Hopefully, that moment is now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
has anyone asked if they'll ever be able to boink the Crone yet? :p NO..not me..even i have limits..lol

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I've stopped playing this game after v 0.13,still waiting for an updated walkthrough.
in my day!!! we didnt need a walkthrough to play stick & hoop!!! we didnt need a walkthrough to play kick the hobo!!! and we walked through 8 feet of snow to buy ice cream!!! and we liked it!!!...you should actually try playing the game..who knows..you might like it :p

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! (Sorry, didn't get to play that last update- lack of HD space...working on it still.) :)

"Rejecting Nell now awards a point of Charisma"...?! Teh actual Fu... Why?! Why is this even an option? You're awarded for rejecting her?! What are playing at Belle (both)- this is just...just...cruel. How could you? Unless I'm guaranteed to win the lottery IRL- why would I even consider this? There has to be a method to your madness, but what could it possibly be? You mix an Elf with an Asian then dangle her in front of our faces and we're expected not to bite? :) This is irrational. This is insane. This is mean. This hurts. :) Hopefully this never, ever, ever, ever, ever ever becomes an option with Belle. That would be...devastating.

Reactions: dussalant

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! (Sorry, didn't get to play that last update- lack of HD space...working on it still.) :)

"Rejecting Nell now awards a point of Charisma"...?! Teh actual Fu... Why?! Why is this even an option? You're awarded for rejecting her?! What are playing at Belle (both)- this is just...just...cruel. How could you? Unless I'm guaranteed to win the lottery IRL- why would I even consider this? There has to be a method to your madness, but what could it possibly be? You mix an Elf with an Asian then dangle her in front of our faces and we're expected not to bite? :) This is irrational. This is insane. This is mean. This hurts. :) Hopefully this never, ever, ever, ever, ever ever becomes an option with Belle. That would be...devastating.
what he said...asian+elf=dream-girl gift from the gods

Reactions: Safetydummy

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
"Rejecting Nell now awards a point of Charisma"...?! Teh actual Fu... Why?! Why is this even an option? You're awarded for rejecting her?!
You're rewarded for reaching a point in her story where you've successfully seduced her, whether you go all the way with it or not. I thought I had set up Primrose the same way, but apparently not. I'm expecting to fix that in the next version.

Suffice to say, you're supposed to get charisma no matter if you accept or reject a girl.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes