Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
You're rewarded for reaching a point in her story where you've successfully seduced her, whether you go all the way with it or not. I thought I had set up Primrose the same way, but apparently not. I'm expecting to fix that in the next version.

Suffice to say, you're supposed to get charisma no matter if you accept or reject a girl.

Oh, I wasn't concerned with gaining the point- I was more concerned with the whole "rejecting Nell" part... I'm sure there's a good reason for it...can't come up with one that doesn't end up with me being committed (again, Lol).

What exactly do you mean "you thought you had Primrose set up the same way". I know we were given the option to reject her as well (Why, I'll never be able to figure out)- how could you say anything other than "yes" to Primrose? I appreciate that you're not making this a feast of famine type of decision... it's more like a snack compared to a banquet (or in this case a "bang-quet", get it? 'Cuz off all the women you have to choose from and potentially become intimate with...yes, I'm fully aware that I'm a retard).

How could you create some of the most gorgeous woman in this game (Hell, gaming history) and expect us to not want each and every one of them? You're the Devil, aren't you? I finally cracked the code. :) People would be willing to sell their immortal souls for a harem ending and that's exactly what you counted on, didn't you?* :) The first taste is always free...

On a serious note, have there been any compatibility issues with the new traversal system and old saves? The last version I was fortunate enough to play was 16, so I'm not sure if that's going to create a problem or not.

Coincidentally, if you happen to have a contract that would allow Belle to choose me as a side-kick...I just so happen to have a pen handy. :p

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
How could you create some of the most gorgeous woman in this game (Hell, gaming history) and expect us to not want each and every one of them? You're the Devil, aren't you? I finally cracked the code. :) People would be willing to sell their immortal souls for a harem ending and that's exactly what you counted on, didn't you?* :) The first taste is always free...
The original design document didn't allow for choice in this matter, but feedback from players showed that some people like to find one girl and be faithful to her, so I'm simply allowing for that as a play style.

On a serious note, have there been any compatibility issues with the new traversal system and old saves? The last version I was fortunate enough to play was 16, so I'm not sure if that's going to create a problem or not.
Saves are always compatible unless the patch notes say otherwise (which they haven't since I made saves compatible in the first place). If you load an old save, you get a quick tutorial instructing you in the use of the new map.

Ashbringer

Jan 28, 2019
I got into this after the last update. I'm really enjoying it. The soundtrack is good. I especially like the atmospheric music when you are revealing a secret.

I have my suspicions about the identity of the old witch though...

I'm hoping for a spell or potion to shrink me so I can shag Belle!

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Aaaaah, so the dream finally came true, the one I had ever since she was introduced to me, oooh yeah!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
I can't seem to find anything new to do after training with the crone and the scene with belle. No dark secret secrets to reveal, no new conversation options. Am I missing something?
Nope. Just that this update. It's funny because we unlocked Callie's darkest secret before legitimately learning how to do it. Guess the Crone was right: we have always known how to do it.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Nil. If you're going to gather a harem, you'll have to do it differently. It's a little premature to go into detail at this point. Because of the nature of the story, you might not even reach a point where it matters.
....and then the princess ordered his execution, and the wronged women of the town cheered as the axe lowered onto his neck.

The End.

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
Did 0.18 add more content than the hut scenes? It was great, I just want to know if I missed something, because I can't seem to get any other progress beyond that.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Did 0.18 add more content than the hut scenes? It was great, I just want to know if I missed something, because I can't seem to get any other progress beyond that.
As mentioned in the 0.18.0 release post a page or two ago, I was sick for nearly half the month, so instead of going for quantity in the little time I had to work on the update, I focused on making that one scene significant and rewarding. Additionally, I added the town map (which was quite the undertaking) and made a bunch of quality of life improvements.

The next update should be way, way bigger.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes