cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
Change log should be fixed to clarify the Nell rejection thing. I came in here to post pretty much what the other said, "NO FUCKING WAY WILL I EVER REJECT NELL!". This looks to be a bug fix, and not the author being a sadist bastard. :unsure:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Of course you will get that opportunity. ;)
Excellent, because Belle is the true star in the story and she's my favorite, love that depraved and crazy little pixie, she's so much fun :)

As mentioned in the 0.18.0 release post a page or two ago, I was sick for nearly half the month, so instead of going for quantity in the little time I had to work on the update, I focused on making that one scene significant and rewarding. Additionally, I added the town map (which was quite the undertaking) and made a bunch of quality of life improvements.

The next update should be way, way bigger.
At least your're back in good health again, that's what matters :) And I wasn't disappointed at all myself, maybe there wasn't as much quantity, but the quality definitely was there, with none other than the star of the show herself, ain't no way one can be mad, haha :)

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
Hello,
maybe I am dumb or blind, but is there a possibility to actually use the new spell yet? I run from girl to girl, but there seems to be no option for new dialogues yet, am I right? No offence, I just feel a little clueless :)

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
As mentioned in the 0.18.0 release post a page or two ago, I was sick for nearly half the month, so instead of going for quantity in the little time I had to work on the update, I focused on making that one scene significant and rewarding. Additionally, I added the town map (which was quite the undertaking) and made a bunch of quality of life improvements.

The next update should be way, way bigger.
It wasn't meant as a criticism. Short as it was, it gave some great progress with both story and the sex scene. Just wondered if the realationship progress meant someone other than
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hello,
maybe I am dumb or blind, but is there a possibility to actually use the new spell yet? I run from girl to girl, but there seems to be no option for new dialogues yet, am I right? No offence, I just feel a little clueless :)
If you mean if you could do anything with the "dark secrets" thing yet, then no, dev was sick for quite a while. But what we did get in this update, was real good in my opinion, it's something I had waited for since the beginning, so I'm very pleased with the update, haha, there will be a lot more in the next update though :)

Reactions: Blayo and Belle

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
If you mean if you could do anything with the "dark secrets" thing yet, then no, dev was sick for quite a while. But what we did get in this update, was real good in my opinion, it's something I had waited for since the beginning, so I'm very pleased with the update, haha, there will be a lot more in the next update though :)
Please do not misunderstand me, I am not complaining at all. I was just curious if there is something I could just not find.

InfamousAone

Jan 22, 2018
in my day!!! we didnt need a walkthrough to play stick & hoop!!! we didnt need a walkthrough to play kick the hobo!!! and we walked through 8 feet of snow to buy ice cream!!! and we liked it!!!...you should actually try playing the game..who knows..you might like it :p
Yes,i am here to play games.I just asked for a walkthrough,not your life story. :)

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
so basically all you can do in this version is when the MC is pixie size is fuck Belle and that's it?

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
so basically all you can do in this version is when the MC is pixie size is fuck Belle and that's it?
Yeah, pretty much. But in case you're wondering why that is, you can read it just a few posts above, I explained it to another person in my own post :)

Reactions: Safetydummy

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! (Sorry, didn't get to play that last update- lack of HD space...working on it still.) :)

"Rejecting Nell now awards a point of Charisma"...?! Teh actual Fu... Why?! Why is this even an option? You're awarded for rejecting her?! What are playing at Belle (both)- this is just...just...cruel. How could you? Unless I'm guaranteed to win the lottery IRL- why would I even consider this? There has to be a method to your madness, but what could it possibly be? You mix an Elf with an Asian then dangle her in front of our faces and we're expected not to bite? :) This is irrational. This is insane. This is mean. This hurts. :) Hopefully this never, ever, ever, ever, ever ever becomes an option with Belle. That would be...devastating.
Well... Totally agree. Nell is something else. But I think I can see the logic if you're on either a Primrose or Evelyn (or Belle or... Samarra? Crone?) romance run: you reject her out of fidelity to your other girl and that makes you more attractive to the girl you're after.

Of course, since perversity is at the heart of this game, I kinda can't imagine actually doing that. But I can see it. ;)

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
You're rewarded for reaching a point in her story where you've successfully seduced her, whether you go all the way with it or not. I thought I had set up Primrose the same way, but apparently not. I'm expecting to fix that in the next version.

Suffice to say, you're supposed to get charisma no matter if you accept or reject a girl.
Or that. That makes sense. :LOL:

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes