TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Consensus seems to be pretty positive. We get a brand new scene with the real protagonist as you can tell from all the spoilers in here, some decent humor and plot advancement. As far as sheer bulk of new stuff goes, it is comparatively anemic though. Best way to put it is that this update is dense. Not "much" added, but what was added really matters. The new mechanic, the third magic tier is without function yet, but it is (at least it looks like to me) one of the final add-in mechanics of the game. Also, I recommend getting it to get used to the new navigation system via town map. Would annoy me to no end if I had to get used to it while doing sexy blues clues to crack a dark secret in the next update. But that one is just me, I guess.

In summary:
You play this for the plot and game? Go for it.
You like best pixie? OH LAWD GO FOR IT
You want to crack the dark secrets and turn Callie straight, your sister into a incestuous degenerate or primrose into a hedonistic nympho? Then this update is not for you.
What about whoring the sister out? Seems if you get some more control over her, you might as well make some extra gold off her :unsure:

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
who's the girl on the right side at the pictures of this thread and how many sex scenes she got?
Are you talking about the blonde between the dryad and the Fey Queen? I think that is the nymph you meet on the way to your summons with the queen.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
All the people asking for a walk through, and yet none of them get frustrated enough to say "Fine, I'll do it myself." People just want things handed to them.

You have the game, you can take the time to play through every option and learn the good and bad stuff. Besides, most of what has been added since the last walkthrough is actually really intuitive and easy. We haven't had a "Solve this before Primrose gets killed" kind of mission for a while, so nothing has been time sensitive and you can take your time figuring stuff out.

Then once you do, open up a Word Document, write it down, make it pretty and upload it to the forum. Then you'll be a hero. Congrats, you did it.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..as ive had to redo the dellfromhell since my last playthrough of this game..i've zero saves..if anyone would be kind enough to either direct me to..or provide me with a save for about v13 i'd be very appreciative...also..info on how to change the MC's name in the save to Rob...i think i'm the only Rob here :O

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
4.60 star(s) 375 Votes