SapphireBlaze

May 24, 2017
Really great update, loved the scene and especially "seeing" Belle slam into a wall out of nowhere and then being told why, that was fucking hilarious.

If you ever make another game after this one's complete please keep the clue/investigation mechanics, they scratch my Ace Attorney itch and I'd play any game you make whatever the concept to satisfy that need. They're really the best thing about the game besides a certain little green motherfucker.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
You know 18 would contain all the same content right? This thing isn't chapter based.

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
Okay, I have a suggestion, maybe more of a demand. If you reject Belle, IT SHOULD BE A FUCKING GAME OVER!! But before that, the player should get punished with seeing the crone naked!

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
Perversity 6 is a very low priority right now. There are other concerns that are much more important now that dark secrets are available. We'll get there eventually, but please don't hold your breath for now.
But.. but.. P6 is my priority...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉)

CloudX

Oct 14, 2017
who's the girl on the right side at the pictures of this thread and how many sex scenes she got?

xJumpManx

Jul 27, 2018
Where is the Crones Hut option on map. When I click on leave city I only get Call Erato or Return to town.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Thank's Belle for another quality update. I hope your feeling much better now. The last two updates have been really good. The facial expressions really add something to the scenes. I'm not sure who was smiling the most me or Belle.

Jan 29, 2019
Consensus on this update? Should play or wait till next month?
Consensus seems to be pretty positive. We get a brand new scene with the real protagonist as you can tell from all the spoilers in here, some decent humor and plot advancement. As far as sheer bulk of new stuff goes, it is comparatively anemic though. Best way to put it is that this update is dense. Not "much" added, but what was added really matters. The new mechanic, the third magic tier is without function yet, but it is (at least it looks like to me) one of the final add-in mechanics of the game. Also, I recommend getting it to get used to the new navigation system via town map. Would annoy me to no end if I had to get used to it while doing sexy blues clues to crack a dark secret in the next update. But that one is just me, I guess.

In summary:
You play this for the plot and game? Go for it.
You like best pixie? OH LAWD GO FOR IT
You want to crack the dark secrets and turn Callie straight, your sister into a incestuous degenerate or primrose into a hedonistic nympho? Then this update is not for you.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes