Armin

Dec 16, 2017
Heck, even the basic concepts in the game like mind control (at least taking advantage of it. You still have to establish it) and sleep molestation are completely up to the player.
Speaking of, will there be a way to get a hit on Samarra in training without mind controlling her into letting you? I think it's the only actual mind control you need to do right now.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Speaking of, will there be a way to get a hit on Samarra in training without mind controlling her into letting you? I think it's the only actual mind control you need to do right now.
It probably won't be possible, no. As far as mind control goes though, that one is pretty harmless and gates off content for when you've obtained certain abilities.

Reactions: Safetydummy

ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018
You get a couple levels from reading, and a level each from getting into a relationship with both Primrose and Nell.
so after you get the 1 point from reading the book that gets you to charisma 2, i have to get the rest by accepting that i am serious about being in a relationship with both nell and primrose, instead of just being friends, or just keeping talking to them?

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
so after you get the 1 point from reading the book that gets you to charisma 2, i have to get the rest by accepting that i am serious about being in a relationship with both nell and primrose, instead of just being friends, or just keeping talking to them?
I believe you get your charisma to 3 from the books. For Primrose, depending on how close you are before she makes the offer, she'll either offer you love, or sexfriendship. Whichever one it is, you have to accept it to get a point in charisma. For Nell, you have to accept the relationship, but I think 0.18s patch notes says that its changed to where you don't have to say yes to Nell.

ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018
You're not forced to accept either relationship to get charisma. You get a point regardless of your choice as long as you get them to the point where a relationship is offered.
thanks belle, is that for version .17 or starting with .18?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Wow no updated walkthrough since v13? figured out how to have sex with nell (looks so wrong worded like this:LOL:) but thats it....followed the wt all the way o the end of v13.

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
So, is it Nell the "Significant development added to one potential relationship" is regarding? And if you choose not to have a relationship with her, the only new in this update is the Dark Secret stuff (which have no meaning yet)?? Or am i missing something, cause i really can't figure out a major thing that is new in this update???

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
so learning how to get the dark secrets is all that was added?
The patch notes were posted two posts above yours, you know.

So, is it Nell the "Significant development added to one potential relationship" is regarding? And if you choose not to have a relationship with her, the only new in this update is the Dark Secret stuff (which have no meaning yet)?? Or am i missing something???
No, your assumptions are incorrect. What you're missing is that you haven't played the update. I'm deliberately vague in the patch notes this time because if I were to be any more specific than I already am, it would spoil the big surprises in this particular version. I want the patch notes to be informative, but I don't want them to actually spoil stuff.

Edit: Just to be clear: This version is well worth playing, but because of the nature of its contents I can't straight up tell you why. Like the Matrix, you have to see it for yourself.

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
I am playing the update right now, maybe what you are referring to is the one scene i did find and that is what you mean by "Significant development". If it is I would properly myself have called it a Surprising development maybe, not a Significant one, since it is only one scene carrying towards a potential relationship. But that is not important and they are only words in the end, with different meanings maybe to different people..

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Oh sweet, I was just coming to check on if Belle was ready with stuff yet. Not sure if I'll wait for the 5th or just re-up for the month and get it early.

Jan 29, 2019
The new full scene in the hut. Yes. I can die happy now.
Also, STORYTIME, finally. Awesome update Belle, don't sell it short. Mechanics and foundation for the next set of "arcs", plot advancement and a scene with the fan favorite? You consider this update small? I wish the people I am forced to work with had this kind of work ethic, jeeze.

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes