onby

Jul 16, 2018
Why does the MC blush when he has an erection? When that much blood rushes to your penis your face will go pale, not flushed. I'm surprised this isn't common knowledge, because schoolgirls told me this was how they knew guys (including me) were getting an erection in class.
That's a load of BS, mate. A typical adult has about five litres of blood, roughly 60% of which is stored in veins, and the average penile erectile volume is about 30 millilitres, which means that there's plenty of blood left and erection itself most certainly does not cause changes in facial perfusion.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
this new update is focused on what character?

I love this game.. but i stopped playing a while ago because trying no to get cucked by sis made the grind VERY hard.. and those scenes were sooo bonner killer to me.. So i always avoid them.. IN this case, it was too hard.. there was no WT at the time for a non cucked path... I duno if it was even implemented at the time.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
That's a load of BS, mate. A typical adult has about five litres of blood, roughly 60% of which is stored in veins, and the average penile erectile volume is about 30 millilitres, which means that there's plenty of blood left and erection itself most certainly does not cause changes in facial perfusion.
sure changes facial expression though when presented to the populace :D

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018

I love this game.. but i stopped playing a while ago because trying no to get cucked by sis made the grind VERY hard.. and those scenes were sooo bonner killer to me.. So i always avoid them.. IN this case, it was too hard.. there was no WT at the time for a non cucked path... I duno if it was even implemented at the time.
sry but that's utter bs since the difference are only a few copper. working one time either for prim or callie gets you the diff right off the bat and, sry but if you need a walkthrough when the game very clearly is giving you the option to interfere, then you should probably stop playing games and stick to kinetic novels/comics/vids
people are complaining again and again how "unfair" that part of the game is/was but know what? no one is forcing anyone to play the game. you don't like it or a part of it? don't play it! plain and simple

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018

Yeah, you can put a stop to that by intervening just once. All you lose is the few coins once a week which is nothing. When you finish the chain with the dryad you can get 20 coin a day so it is really a non-issue to not get that little bit of coin.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
sry but that's utter bs since the difference are only a few copper. working one time either for prim or callie gets you the diff right off the bat and, sry but if you need a walkthrough when the game very clearly is giving you the option to interfere, then you should probably stop playing games and stick to kinetic novels/comics/vids
people are complaining again and again how "unfair" that part of the game is/was but know what? no one is forcing anyone to play the game. you don't like it or a part of it? don't play it! plain and simple

lmao.. chill dude.. I never said it was unfair or anything like that.. Duno where you got that from xD.

All i said, is that i was following the WT and not following that path made me confused since it messes with the WT.

And i never said i didnt knew i could interfere with it.. in fact, i DID interfere with it.. that what made the days listed in the WT to come in the wrong order... Thats not a BIG issue.. its just that i Didnt want to bother trying to figure it out lmao.

Jesus.. Guy came out ready for a fight with the wrong person LMAO.

Completly crazy.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Yeah, you can put a stop to that by intervening just once. All you lose is the few coins once a week which is nothing. When you finish the chain with the dryad you can get 20 coin a day so it is really a non-issue to not get that little bit of coin.

yeah i know.. but the days get different from what is listed on the WT so i kinda didnt bothered figuring out the specifics at the time xD

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018

The sis likes the butt love so why you want to stop it? Seems pretty selfish to me.

Reactions: VOi.D

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Why does the MC blush when he has an erection?
Magic.

Also physics.

And biology.

@Belle there is going to be NTR in the future? or netorase?
I hate those terms, not least because everyone seems to disagree what they actually mean. You'll be able to do some optional matchmaking between certain characters, mostly related to Callie, as I've talked about before. It's not going to be presented as cuckolding (fuck, how I hate that word too) in any way though. You should look elsewhere for a game to satisfy your fetishes, to be entirely honest.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Magic.

Also physics.

And biology.

I hate those terms, not least because everyone seems to disagree what they actually mean. You'll be able to do some optional matchmaking between certain characters, mostly related to Callie, as I've talked about before. It's not going to be presented as cuckolding (fuck, how I hate that word too) in any way though. You should look elsewhere for a game to satisfy your fetishes, to be entirely honest.
What about Evelyn? Do we get an option to put her "negotiating" skills to work elsewhere?

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
old save doesn't work? I can only selected 'return home'
If you're in my position, and got outside without knowing what to do, then you can click on the map icon in the upper right to see where you can go. This works both in town and outside of town.

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
That's probably not going to happen. It's more likely that I'll add a menu option to open the map in appropriate locations, but I'm not particularly fond of the idea.

The tutorial is the linear section at the start of the game, up until you're given full control during day two.

There is no order. They unlock when you find them. Some are mutually exclusive.
Thanks for the details! I am enjoying getting back into the game.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes