CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Version 0.19.0 is now out for patrons and can be downloaded .

This is probably the most significant update I've made for this game yet, the result of me working on it 7 days a week all month alongside my regular job. It contains 442 new images, well beyond the previous record of 155 in version 0.11.0. Much of this comes from small variations in the renders, but that's not unique for this update.

You can now crack Evelyn's dark secret, romance her, and... well, I'll just let you see for yourself. Keep in mind that she won't be coming back if she has left town in your game, so if you want to see most of the new content, you need to load a save from before she left, or start a new game.

In any case, I strongly recommend starting over from scratch in this version. I usually don't do this, but because of the way this update is structured, you'll get the most out of it if the new content integrates itself with your game from the very beginning. You'll understand why once you play it, I suspect.

Anyway, enjoy!

Changelog 0.19.0:
  • Implemented Evelyn's dark secret.
  • Two new repeatable scenes with Evelyn.
  • Two additional repeatable scenes for when you spend time with Evelyn.
  • Expanded Remove Inhibitions for Evelyn.
  • Expanded Evelyn's night scene with alternate renders for new wardrobe state.
  • Charisma training now goes up to level 5.
  • Added a new category to the Gallery. Moved one existing scene to this new category.
  • Increased the requirements for Evelyn to make a final decision about her relationship with the MC.
  • Major overhaul of the way Evelyn's renders are selected behind the scenes, improving many transitions and making it easier to add new poses.
  • Added variation images for when Evelyn speaks, making conversations with her work the same as with the other girls.
  • All existing conversations with Evelyn in the home location updated to use the new visuals.
  • Like with Nell, rejecting Primrose now awards a point of Charisma. This is retroactive. You will still receive Charisma for accepting their advances.
  • Standardized the location menus across the game. Options will now be shown in this order: Spells, actions, everything else, destinations, leave. Please let me know if you find any exceptions to this.
  • Added menu shortcuts to the map in the two locations where you are most likely to use it.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.
lets check this baby out now... Thnx Belle

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

This is probably the most significant update I've made for this game yet, the result of me working on it 7 days a week all month alongside my regular job. It contains 442 new images, well beyond the previous record of 155 in version 0.11.0. Much of this comes from small variations in the renders, but that's not unique for this update.

You can now crack Evelyn's dark secret, romance her, and... well, I'll just let you see for yourself. Keep in mind that she won't be coming back if she has left town in your game, so if you want to see most of the new content, you need to load a save from before she left, or start a new game.

In any case, I strongly recommend starting over from scratch in this version. I usually don't do this, but because of the way this update is structured, you'll get the most out of it if the new content integrates itself with your game from the very beginning. You'll understand why once you play it, I suspect.

Anyway, enjoy!

Changelog 0.19.0:
  • Added a new category to the Gallery. Moved one existing scene to this new category.
  • Increased the requirements for Evelyn to make a final decision about her relationship with the MC.
  • Major overhaul of the way Evelyn's renders are selected behind the scenes, improving many transitions and making it easier to add new poses.
  • Added variation images for when Evelyn speaks, making conversations with her work the same as with the other girls.
  • All existing conversations with Evelyn in the home location updated to use the new visuals.
  • Like with Nell, rejecting Primrose now awards a point of Charisma. This is retroactive. You will still receive Charisma for accepting their advances.
  • Standardized the location menus across the game. Options will now be shown in this order: Spells, actions, everything else, destinations, leave. Please let me know if you find any exceptions to this.
  • Added menu shortcuts to the map in the two locations where you are most likely to use it.
Small variations or not, 442 new images in a month is impressive. That's a lot of hard work; nice job.

So if I want Evelyn to run away, I "romance" her without getting her dark secret. If I want her to stay, I "romance" her after getting her dark secret, etc etc?

Reactions: Belle

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018

Anyway, enjoy!

Changelog 0.19.0:
When do you plan to release the update here for the rest of us? Not hurrying you or anything, patrons should have their advantage, just wondering cause it has already been released at svscomics..

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
When do you plan to release the update here for the rest of us? Not hurrying you or anything, patrons should have their advantage, just wondering cause it has already been released at svscomics..
I release each update exactly one month later for non-patrons. This is shown at the very top of my Patreon page.

Whether or not pirate sites release my updates and when they do so is irrelevant.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
damn sounds tempting to give this a try ! how much content is there so far ? e.g i'd say that i read pretty fast , how much time can i expect to spend on this ?
Let's put it like this: I played through the game from the beginning as part of my testing for 0.19.0, and it took me two hours. I skipped all the text except for that which was new in this version. Unless you skip content or story, I would say most people might expect to spend anywhere between 5 and 8 hours on LLtP right now, probably closer to the larger number than the smaller.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
This is one of the few medieval fantasy games I like.
Right now, I'm too busy working on my own game, but I will check out the current version as soon as I have some spare time. Keep up the good work, mate(y)

Reactions: Abîme

Velvetmonkey

Jul 26, 2018
Let's put it like this: I played through the game from the beginning as part of my testing for 0.19.0, and it took me two hours. I skipped all the text except for that which was new in this version. Unless you skip content or story, I would say most people might expect to spend anywhere between 5 and 8 hours on LLtP right now, probably closer to the larger number than the smaller.
holy moly ! that's crazy , thanks for the info my dude :D

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Even tho I already achieved in the past update my long life wish of fucking Belle (the fey, not the developer), having content for the second best girl is always good. Nice to see her back.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes