RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thanks Belle.
So unless I'm lighting a candle much like in real life I can avoid the church.

xGazo

Feb 28, 2019
Thanks Belle.
So unless I'm lighting a candle much like in real life I can avoid the church.
That nun would be alot of fun if you what I mean since none of the females are ugly in this game since I'm pretty sure crone is using spellshift to look like that since u can never look at her when u enter the hut and probably later on the nun will be work on since we already get a clue of her when you interrogate her

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
View attachment 307015

Looks like it's time for another one of my progress reports. Hooray!

f the game that need to be in place for other girls to be completed. You'll know what I mean when you play this update.

Fair warning: You may soon find that letting Primrose get arrested has more substantial long-term consequences than expected. It won't just be about how well she likes you.

oops in my game primrose certainly was arrested , not that i wanted it to happen for some jail scenes but i just could not prevented it.

now i wonder if it will be a good or bad thing ;)

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
I don't know WHY I cannot find it... or maybe I'm just missing it.

But the walkthrough has you anal plowing the FQ. Is there no implementation of events regarding which you choose yet?

I just want to know, because I find it EXTREMELY hot that I plowed her in her pussy and unloaded deep inside her... versus releasing in her ass.

Last edited:

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
I just want to 'stick in' a compliment here.... I just finished the part where Uncle Alfred confesses and the trip back to the Fey Court and I must say GREAT SCRIPT!! Now that's a twist!! And btw, I loves the FQ the moistest... er most-est... All the girls are good but one does have to choose... Anyway, just want to give a tip of the 'Author's' quill to your twist of the plot. The FK action caught me off guard (tho I should have expected it) and I really enjoyed the writing. I am wondering though, since this is a good complex plot, what is going to happen to the MP when all these girls who are expecting a unique relationship with him all find out... (hell hath no fury....) ?? Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Carry on, SIR!

Reactions: Blayo and Belle
May 24, 2018
hello guys
i have been trying to find a clue:
Merek’s tea was poisoned. He must have smelled it, but drank it anyway. Was it a play for Primrose’s benefit?

apparently its the only clue im still missing to solve primrose large secret,
cant find in wt how to find that clue and have searched for like 50 pages in forum but havent found it yet, i dont really wanna check all 385 pages, so can someone please help me by telling me how to find that clue,, thanks in advance

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
hello guys
i have been trying to find a clue:
Merek’s tea was poisoned. He must have smelled it, but drank it anyway. Was it a play for Primrose’s benefit?

apparently its the only clue im still missing to solve primrose large secret,
cant find in wt how to find that clue and have searched for like 50 pages in forum but havent found it yet, i dont really wanna check all 385 pages, so can someone please help me by telling me how to find that clue,, thanks in advance
Show all the clues you've found to Samarra. She'll give you the clue you need once you've given her everything.

Reactions: Altru and Blayo

sami85

Feb 15, 2019
Hi there
I took 6 perversity and Evelyn has some option I cant reach ... I attached picture of game and I dont know why is locked for 6 perversity ! if you can share your save for me I'll be grateful so if your not tell me how can I do to reach that scene .
thanks for your time

Last edited:

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hi there
I took 6 perversity and my sister Evelyn has some option I cant reach ... I attached picture of game and I dont know why is locked for 6 perversity ! if you can share your save for me I'll be grateful so if your not tell me how can I do to reach that scene .
thanks for your time
Using cheats to give yourself impossible ability scores doesn't suddenly mean that the features locked behind those scores are somehow magically implemented. Perversity 6 doesn't exist in the game right now.

I guarantee that you're going to run into problems with this game that mess up progression and make you miss a large number of sex scenes. Editing ability scores is not a good thing in Long Live the Princess.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
In this VN gaining abilities is connected to the plot, it's not just grinding to pad time like it is in sooooo many other games.
Don't over think it just have fun.

landeaux

Sep 26, 2017
Oh hey, nice. LLTP is on the f95 scrolling banner thingy on the front page. Last time they brought that out it did wonders for all the featured games. I remember in particular Philly_Games had his donations skyrocket shortly after Depraved Awakening showed up there.

The only issue I see is it's using the current banner on page one of this thread as the thumbnail, which just doesn't show up all that well. It's squished down so it's just some eyes and tiny heads, haha. I'd talk to a mod to see about switching it to something more enticing, and more representative of the game.

Reactions: Antosha and Belle

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Oh hey, nice. LLTP is on the f95 scrolling banner thingy on the front page. Last time they brought that out it did wonders for all the featured games. I remember in particular Philly_Games had his donations skyrocket shortly after Depraved Awakening showed up there.
Yeah, it was exciting to wake up and see my game featured on the front page. It will be interesting to see what effect, if any, it has on the patreon.

The only issue I see is it's using the current banner on page one of this thread as the thumbnail, which just doesn't show up all that well. It's squished down so it's just some eyes and tiny heads, haha. I'd talk to a mod to see about switching it to something more enticing, and more representative of the game.
I want the banner to be used for this kind of thing, so I didn't have a negative reaction to it. Maybe the cropping could have been done differently, but I don't think it's a big problem. This banner sticks out in relation to the others on that page, at least.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Yeah, it was exciting to wake up and see my game featured on the front page.
That's because you deserve it. Seriously. As a rule, I generally avoid RenPy games on general principle. The market is over-saturated and most of them strike me as bland, uninspired and pointless.

This game is my one exception. Holy shit this is good stuff! There's actually a plot and everything! Other devs, take note - this is what you should be doing. Who knew that a fantasy setting would end up delivering the most believable characters? ;)

Aug 11, 2017
Yeah, it was exciting to wake up and see my game featured on the front page. It will be interesting to see what effect, if any, it has on the patreon.

I want the banner to be used for this kind of thing, so I didn't have a negative reaction to it. Maybe the cropping could have been done differently, but I don't think it's a big problem. This banner sticks out in relation to the others on that page, at least.
Any word on the new update, you beautiful bastard?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
3D life sized holographs of Belle?
Or am I a few technology years too soon on that request? :p

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes