Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
It seems like it is trivial - use the save_name variable.
That's like saying "giving yourself infinite lives in a game is trivial - use the hit_points variable." It skips a lot of vital steps, which are incidentally the challenging parts of the task. The links you posted aren't really all that helpful in that regard, and I've seen them before.

It's probably a good idea to compare with a different game, but as I said above, I'd rather use my time to make new scenes. While there is the occasional call for this particular feature, it's been nowhere near the level where I'd consider it a priority.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Are the sex scenes animated?
Yes, but we're talking limited animations here. The earliest ones, which are now being gradually expanded, are just two frames. The newer ones are 5+ frames and look much better, but they're not perfectly smooth and will never be.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
hi
at first belle thank you for the time you spend on making this game
played it in the past and now i returned after i missed about 5 updates
and i loved how the game has developped.
story line is great and really important for the game

i dont want to follow up the walktrough cause for me its a part off the game to solve puzzles
and get the rewards when i succeeded, but i got stuck at charisma.
i got 4 out off 5 and i seem unaible to get the fifth

as mentionned before i dont follow up the walktrough so i do not know where is missed the last one.

does anyone know what events trigger the charisma points so i can replay them all , cause naturally i understand you never can know from wich event i got the other 4

at last a small point of critism.
from one side its nice there a build in spoilers like the leanan siddhe but i prefer them not to have while now i am dying from curiosity how that gonna developpe
Another one is to search tamara s tent , i remember it was there a long time before my return but still not implented.
Not complaining about that but if i didnt know it was there i would not have known and so not wondering about it

MojoHoneyman

Jul 9, 2017
So I've played through LLtP twice now (separated by a few months), and still have no idea how to even _begin_ to find the chameleon scales (skimmed the walkthrough, as I don't wanna really ruin the game for myself). I'm kinda stuck — what event triggers that sequence? I can't get any further on the Primrose storyline without them…

Absolutely exemplary game, Belle; the writing and graphics are a whole 'nother level above any other games I've played — precisely why I became a patron last year. Thanks, and keep up the fantastic work!

Reactions: Belle

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So I've played through LLtP twice now (separated by a few months), and still have no idea how to even _begin_ to find the chameleon scales (skimmed the walkthrough, as I don't wanna really ruin the game for myself). I'm kinda stuck — what event triggers that sequence? I can't get any further on the Primrose storyline without them…

Absolutely exemplary game, Belle; the writing and graphics are a whole 'nother level above any other games I've played — precisely why I became a patron last year. Thanks, and keep up the fantastic work!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I have several times after the book thing — zip. When does it occur in the narrative? (I reckon it's because I haven't been given a clue to search there: no motive).
You need to follow the instructions you've been given: Discover all there is to discover in the library, then report back to Samarra with all your findings. Once you have done this, you should have the ammunition you need to solve Primrose's large secret (you'll know you're ready when Samarra offers up a new clue for you). This will start the part of the investigation that you're looking for.

Both Belle and Samarra tell you this a couple of times each when you start the investigation.

MojoHoneyman

Jul 9, 2017
You need to follow the instructions you've been given: Discover all there is to discover in the library, then report back to Samarra with all your findings. Once you have done this, you should have the ammunition you need to solve Primrose's large secret (you'll know you're ready when Samarra offers up a new clue for you). This will start the part of the investigation that you're looking for.

Both Belle and Samarra tell you this a couple of times each when you start the investigation.
Thanks, Belle!

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
Yes, but we're talking limited animations here. The earliest ones, which are now being gradually expanded, are just two frames. The newer ones are 5+ frames and look much better, but they're not perfectly smooth and will never be.
I've been playing around with animated portraits so I really get this. This little animation is 16 renders and 40+ frames and all she is doing is breathing and blinking... animations are a pain in the ass.
sam portriat4.gif

kaiten

May 4, 2017
Awesome writing, immersive atmosphere, somewhat tame so far, but a far better game than most out there.
Also, that pixie is hilarious.

tempytempytemp

Mar 18, 2019
You haven't reached the point where you are in a relationship with her yet. Only after you are in a relationship with will that scene finish.
I feel like I've clicked on every Evelyn interaction that I can find. Is there a trigger not tied to her specifically to progress?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If Callie and the sister hookup does that negate any further action with Callie and the nun?

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes