Aug 15, 2017
The girls don't necessarily have to interact to have opinions of each other. Evelyn probably has a clear opinion of Callie since she is the protagonist's childhood friend. I liked how Callie's opinion of Evelyn was handled in the game. Given Primrose's eccentricities, others probably have formed opinions of her. I don't necessarily need to know everyone's opinion of everyone else, but I hope you do, @Belle. I want the actions of the characters to be informed by their opinions, even if I don't know what those underlining opinions are. Basic theory of the mind stuff.

I do like that there will be interaction when the player isn't present. I prefer it when the characters aren't just static objects with which the player interacts but have their own evolving lives that don't necessarily revolve around the player.

Reactions: Belle

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
The girls do have opinions of each other where appropriate, but it's not something that's going to be shared with the player for no reason. It will pop up whenever it seems right to do so. Mechanically, I'm more concerned about changes in opinion between the girls, which is something that will happen depending on story and player choices. Things like these aren't going to be very visible in the early game, but will pay off over the course of the main story.

Reactions: Augustus Commodus

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
You'll have the opportunity to vanquish them yourself. One of the things you should be able to do with the Remove Inhibitions spell is to convince girls to shave. It's not going to be a hard option to get to since this is mostly meant as a convenience to support both players who like pubic hair and those who don't. Of course, not all girls will have pubic hair to begin with. Some already shave, and some (like Belle) can't grow it in the first place. It's a fey thing.

Now that's cool... persistent changes to a characters look due to game play... NOICE! Clothing, shaving, maybe hair style etc.. would make a lot of art work necessary but it would help game immersion. Come home to topless sister, help someone "test" new sexy lingerie or help doing some "filing" in the library stacks with your favorite librarian.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Now that's cool... persistent changes to a characters look due to game play... NOICE! Clothing, shaving, maybe hair style etc.. would make a lot of art work necessary but it would help game immersion. Come home to topless sister, help someone "test" new sexy lingerie or help doing some "filing" in the library stacks with your favorite librarian.
There will indeed be some of that and I already have renders ready to deal with at least one of the situations you mention for a future version. The challenge with things like costume changes is that each scene in the game, featuring that character, needs to be rendered once per costume. If you add further customization that can occur at the same time as a costume change, you suddenly have to render each scene twice per costume. This stacks up pretty fast. For that reason, there won't be massive changes to characters in most cases. Belle is going to be an exception because most of her interactions can be done through the much simpler side images, and as such she already has a costume change (and I'm hoping to add more). Because of the complexities mentioned above however, don't expect any changes to hair styles for any of the girls.

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Hot creators huh? :firstimekiss:

STUPID SEXY BELLE.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
What cash grab? If you're talking about the new charging system coming this month, that's money that goes to the payment processors.
I was on Patreon checking another game I've been playing for about a year now, and he claimed the Patreon changes were not going to happen because members complained in unison over their charge plans.

I haven't talk to other devs so I am not sure if it only affects certain devs, I guessing based on how much they make in donations or if it was scraped all together.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Looks like I'm on the Hot Creators list for adult games on Graphtreon right now. Wow. Things have really progressed quickly since I released the first version of this game. :)
Now we just need to make in a top 10 or 5 on F95. Tho the top games seem to have something like 400-600 pages of postings. This is such a great game, (I could go on, but I'll hold back) and since its so early in development I can't wait to see where and how it ends. :closedtongue:

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I was on Patreon checking another game I've been playing for about a year now, and he claimed the Patreon changes were not going to happen because members complained in unison over their charge plans.

I haven't talk to other devs so I am not sure if it only affects certain devs, I guessing based on how much they make in donations or if it was scraped all together.
It's "old news" by now, but Patreon apologized and decided not to go ahead with the proposed changes. They should have sent an email to all patrons about it.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I saw the graphic stat 2nd, in front of some game Rufllenecks? 'where you hunt and trap fluffy's'. I didn't even check that game out, I thought to myself some of these adult games are getting stranger and stranger. :FeelsGoodMan:

Aug 15, 2017
In the spirit of the holidays--you know, entitlement and greed--I launched a daring, super sneaky, commando-style raid upon Belle's home to gain access to her computer and liberate some spoilers for all the perverted boys and girls on the forum in time for Christmas. Before I start sharing the goodies, though, I have a few notes for Belle.

Note 1: you really should lock your doors
Note 2: I didn't turn on any lights because I was being sneaky and I kept running into things. I hope I didn't break anything important.
Note 3: a guard dog really shouldn't greet an intruder with a wagging tail and lead them to where you keep the treats.
Note 4: you need to buy more dog treats.
Note 5: I think the dog got sick after eating an entire bag of treats; sorry for the mess.
Note 6: "password" is not a secure password for your computer.

Okay, on to the spoilers:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope you all enjoyed. What does everyone think of the new characters? Merry Christmas or whatever seasonal holiday you may celebrate. I don't know about you, but I'm really hyped for 0.4.

Last edited:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
merry christmas for you too dude

I would like to see more pictures of the girls to have a more solid opinion, but they look nice, that Nell girl is one of the few asian girls I saw in those DAZ games and she's looking good

Aug 15, 2017
Seriously?
Well, I kept thinking of her as "she," and then I remembered that she is a homophone of 死, which means death in Japanese, which is where the whole angel of death thing came from, but that really wasn't a name. So I made it Shia, "she-a," which I realized was a homograph of "shy-a," and I just couldn't resist after that. For something intended as a obvious joke, I wasn't going to give it too much thought. :p

merry christmas for you too dude

I would like to see more pictures of the girls to have a more solid opinion, but they look nice, that Nell girl is one of the few asian girls I saw in those DAZ games and she's looking good
I agree about Nell. She's adorable. She's probably what I'm anticipating the most in 0.4.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
For anyone who didn't read the entirety of Augustus Commodus' post and just looked at the pictures: There is no girl named Shia. Augustus is just messing around. The rest of the girls he posted are legit, though.

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
For anyone who didn't read the entirety of Augustus Commodus' post and just looked at the pictures: There is no girl named Shia. Augustus is just messing around. The rest of the girls he posted are legit, though.
How old is that post from you?

Aug 15, 2017
D'oh! It didn't even occur to me that people might just look at the pictures. Just proves I'm not nearly as bright as I pretend to be.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes