Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Not sure if I should ask for console commands or not...
Anything in particular you're hoping to find? There isn't anything "hidden" in the game's code just yet, apart from a brief scene that you will get access to in version 0.4 anyway, and it has none of its graphics assets in 0.3.

Aug 15, 2017
Anyone know how to increase Agility in V0.3?
Agility training will be added in Version 0.4. It will involve the 2 new characters that are being introduced.

Can someone tell me how you get Callie's Panties as they're the only ones I'm missing?
Look back at page 32 of this thread. Currently, the only way to get Callie's panties is to ask her for them, and the requirements are listed on that page as well as how to get them.

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
" At this point I will expand the game even further, introducing a major side plot involving the Fey Court and a number of non-human girls. Don't worry, we're talking elves and faeries here. I'm not going to add furries. ;) "

Quote from the Patreon page... I see that last line and think, hmm time to support... : )

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
" At this point I will expand the game even further, introducing a major side plot involving the Fey Court and a number of non-human girls. Don't worry, we're talking elves and faeries here. I'm not going to add furries. ;) "

Quote from the Patreon page... I see that last line and think, hmm time to support... : )
I can guarantee that the protagonist won't be having sex with anything that has fur in this game. Unless you count pubic hair as fur, I guess.

Aug 15, 2017
Didn't say anything about feathers, though.

Duck-pounding confirmed, my dudes :)
Belle also hasn't ruled out scales which leaves naga and lizardfolk on the table. Any other integument not excluded? Oh yeah: Bark! Vegan lovin' is on the horizon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Belle

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
@Belle I'm curios to know, in the first scene where it's suggested MC can say: 'I know. She doesn't have a dick. It kind of makes a difference.' But he is unable to, if you can do that when courage points is implemented, if you use console commands to get high courage, or if it is just there to introduce courage points?
It's a placeholder for future content. None of the ability checks in the intro work, and there's not really much point in implementing them before we get to New Game+. So there's no need to waste your time trying to use console commands to get past those checks. It won't work.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Wouldn't complain if those are vanquished from game , too. Such a fine characters can't let themselves be sloopy and grow animal shelters down there.
You'll have the opportunity to vanquish them yourself. One of the things you should be able to do with the Remove Inhibitions spell is to convince girls to shave. It's not going to be a hard option to get to since this is mostly meant as a convenience to support both players who like pubic hair and those who don't. Of course, not all girls will have pubic hair to begin with. Some already shave, and some (like Belle) can't grow it in the first place. It's a fey thing.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Belle also hasn't ruled out scales which leaves naga and lizardfolk on the table. Any other integument not excluded? Oh yeah: Bark! Vegan lovin' is on the horizon.
So we may get not only some elves and fey, but also angels/harpies, dryads, naga/dragons, maybe even vampire and ghost too? :heartcoveredeyes:

Weellll... I think I will reserve some dollars on my card since January and I really need do something now with my imagination of Princess meeting our friends :p

But to be honest - I'm myself considering becoming a patron only after find what December update will bring on table. U know, there's so many bad bad devs that tend to spam more and more girls in their games without developing existing ones. :FeelsBadMan:

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
But to be honest - I'm myself considering becoming a patron only after find what December update will bring on table. U know, there's so many bad bad devs that tend to spam more and more girls in their games without developing existing ones. :FeelsBadMan:
I'm adding more girls to my game before going in-depth with each of them. This is because going in-depth requires access to more characters and locations because of the whole detective angle. So, if you're hoping to see individual characters fully explored before new ones are introduced, that's not going to happen for a while yet. We'll get to the point where I can have the luxury of doing that (when most of the locations are in place), but we're not there yet. In other words, version 0.4 is adding new girls while only slightly expanding content for previous ones. It's the downside of the type of open game I'm creating.

Aug 15, 2017
Given what Belle has said, the next update will focus mostly on the two new characters, Samarra and Nell, but they are integral to learning the Agility ability. While it's easy to forget with how polished the game, it is still early in development, and many core features haven't been implemented yet.

I'm also hoping to see all the characters fully fleshed out. I want to get to know all the girls fairly well. I want the girls to have opinions of the other girls; it is a small town after all. If there's something like a threesome, which is pretty ubiquitous in these games, I want to see how the girls' opinions change afterwards. It might be easier to introduce all the girls first, especially if Belle has a finite number in mind, and she seems like the type that does. I do agree with the sentiment that established characters shouldn't be neglected when the hot new thing is introduced. Hopefully, they'll all get equal love when the time comes.

Reactions: Belle

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I want the girls to have opinions of the other girls; it is a small town after all.
This is one of the reasons I'm going to focus on the two new girls over the next two updates (see my latest Patreon post for details). I want the new girls to interact with the existing ones (and each other), even when the player isn't present, and I want to make sure I do it right. The three existing girls don't have much reason to interact with each other right now, but the new girls do.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes