jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Well, it can definitely fit for harem, if you marry the Princess/Queen you'll be able to then have all your girls.....only in the form of cocubines.

Plus the benefit of having to make sure the Queen will then have to make at least one (if not more) heirs to the throne :love:.

I just wonder thought, if the Queen of the fairies will still consider herself a Queen or a concubine...Lol!! (We already know what the fairy King thinks of you as).

So I think you can make a harem scenario work Belle , I have faith in you...………...Peace!!

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I like this game but my god it is so grindy and it's a mess without hints.
The walkthrough is pretty messy as well...

I used the 100% 0.20 file, couldn't trigger evelyn seducing callie and now evelyn left the town.
How the fuck do you at all unlock callie scenes?

I've tried a few versions back already and gave up.

Reactions: Daggy and ontach

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
I haven't played it in a while. What's the dev doing? Tiny updates or something?

EDIT: Scratch that, I read back a few pages and saw something about the dev getting $50k a month and pushing out updates every 8 months? lol, that's fucked up. I like that game but if I were a backer I'd be infuriated. If you're getting $50k a month it's time to quit your job or take an extended leave so you can get shit done.
yes the updates are normally long I wont lie but the content he adds is also pretty long.. that game has like a a shit ton of content

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
The library BJ is irrelevant to the roam. If she shows up, it'll be in the morning. Callie's roam is in the afternoon. I can't remember if Samsara and Nell were morning or afternoon, but I think they're in the morning. Other than those three, I haven't seen any others.
There's a roam in Callie's shop where she's meeting a customer -- in the morning, I think, and it seems to be the first part of some sort of mini-arc. But I could be wrong!

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
what are the variable commands to fix the invidual clues? I got several before i realized my game borked out.

Jan 12, 2019
That's what I'm hoping for, yeah. Hard to have it make sense, but I'm trying.
Isn't really that hard, honestly. The Dark Secret of Evelyn's is easy proof of that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thus a harem depends on situations. If the Princess is bagged as a wife, the entire group can easily relocate via a little mind control. Twist that gray matter a little and most of the girls could easily agree. Especially with the scene involving Evelyn and Callie... once you handle Callie's other problem. Primrose and Samara might pose more of an issue than others, but that is simply by her very nature. Nell would be rather easy as she already doesn't feel as though she 'fits in' with society.

And I suspect the Fey Queen could easily interpret the vision to mean she is to join the MC. Ya' know... makin' babies and all that. That whole 'seed of carnal lust' being the excuse. Hell, the hubby can be handed off to the Leanan Sidhe. Keep the two pump chump properly contained.

And without the Princess involved you could still accomplish the goal. Granted, you'd need to have some after situation in which the crew increased their size of dwelling. Easily giving rise to a level of eccentricism from our mind magic MC. Mages, always tend to have that problem, don't they? And despite the work to make him seem rather dim, his investigative abilities actually counter a lot of that. Once again, Primrose and Samara pose the most difficulty in all this. At this point Samara would need an excuse to at least 'keep an eye' on the MC. Or renounce her service.

Primrose you may need to go the friends route with to help that out.

As for acceptance... well the notion he still saved the Princess via her own proclamation would be enough to keep issues down with the common folk at first. After a bit they'd do similar to what they've shown with the Evelyn's Dark Secret information; accept it. The grouping could easily end up with enough economic power via your sister's negotiation work and Callie's tailor shop. The library could be cultivated into a similar situation as a day base of operations and study for the MC, taking up a 'Truthsayer' position. Or if Nell is involved utilizing her skills for that as the MC moves to learn more magic.

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
I don't think this game really needs a walkthrough. Everything is pretty explicitly told to you. What something means and what you might wanna do next.
Presumably it's because there's missable content, IE, you can miss out on Nell's introductory handjob, there's slightly different content (some variables, apparently, not sure how or whether they affect things yet) if you're a virgin when you visit the Fairy Queen, etc.

If we had a list of the missable stuff, it'd probably be easier than relying on a walkthrough. "Make sure you have X stat at Y by day Z, or you miss (content)."

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
How do you trigger family records? Primrose does not have the option for me to ask. The walk through just shows it being there but I saw no trigger for it.

I found the trigger it is the 2nd lunch meeting with the sister.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I am confused is Evelyn
huh? you sure you don't mix Evelyn up with Samarra?
The Sister can run away after the night action if you didn't make her comfortable with IC before confessing to her and maybe if you don't give her a few days to get her mind set... but if you did all that she'll be in your home in the afternoon every other day.
If not you shouldn't be able to meet her again.

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Long Live the Princess [v0.22] [Belle] (623 mb rar pc source)

175 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)353 mb pc compressed; transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
ca u add mega pls.
anonfile is not associated with my idm.
and it takes forever dl via browser. :)

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
huh? you sure you don't mix Evelyn up with Samarra?
The Sister can run away after the night action if you didn't make her comfortable with IC before confessing to her and maybe if you don't give her a few days to get her mind set... but if you did all that she'll be in your home in the afternoon every other day.
If not you shouldn't be able to meet her again.
i already tried that

Does anyone have savegame after the night sex scene where Evelyn dont decide to leave ??

Crap i think i know what i did not wrong

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i already tried that

Does anyone have savegame after the night sex scene where Evelyn dont decide to leave ??
After the dark secret is revealed she'll still refuse the player suggesting IC is alright.
I had to end the spell and ask her about the parents again and wait till the next time we were alone to use "remove inhibition" and try convince her IC was fine... maybe you need to raise her affection along the line aswell (did that aswell without trying otherwise)

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Apparently you need to find out the truth about the parents first, after knowing that and evelyn knowing that you know the secret, she'll be fine with IC

Reactions: Dependable_223
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes