Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
yes thanks i think that was it luckely i still had a save before talking to her about mc feeling for her. i never used the inibition spell on her after the darksecret.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Strange because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I seem to have missed a check during the trigger for that scene, despite being meticulous about checking whether or not Evelyn is gone and preparing for that while designing the event. These things happen. She's not supposed to be there but will show up anyway. I'm fixing this for 0.23.0.

What confuses me is why you would ever think this was not a bug. I mean, the letter she leaves you is crystal clear. She left town. She's not coming back within the confines of this story. Why would she possibly be at town hall after that?

hyper321

Feb 17, 2018
What confuses me is why you would ever think this was not a bug. I mean, the letter she leaves you is crystal clear. She left town. She's not coming back within the confines of this story. Why would she possibly be at town hall after that?
You might as well add bold, red, uppercase text saying "Evelyn is gone, permanently. You messed up!" after that letter and add it to the main menu and this thread too. Crazy how "will Evelyn come back?" is asked every second page along with similar help requests that could be avoided by playing the game normally, using some logic and common sense, reading the thread, or using the search bar. You've got incredible patience to deal with everyone so nicely, haha.

Niccodem

Nov 18, 2017
Guys, I started new game but I'm missing few scenes from gallery, can you help me get them, or ar least describe them? Cheers!
- Evelyn, first scene
- Primrose, first and fourth
- Callie scene
- multiple girls, first one.

P.S. can you get threesome with Callie and Evelyn?

Edit.
new sex scene with Evelyn is a blowjob?
Yeap mate, go to work to library to unlock it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Guys, I started new game but I'm missing few scenes from gallery, can you help me get them, or ar least describe them? Cheers!
P.S. can you get threesome with Callie and Evelyn?
Well you can make Evelyn eat Callie out while you fuck her from behind... does that count for you?

X-Dragneel-X

Feb 9, 2018
Long Live the Princess [v0.22] [Belle] (623 mb rar pc source)

175 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)353 mb pc compressed; transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
Can you give a Mega,Nopy or a Zippyshare link

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I seem to have missed a check during the trigger for that scene, despite being meticulous about checking whether or not Evelyn is gone and preparing for that while designing the event. These things happen. She's not supposed to be there but will show up anyway. I'm fixing this for 0.23.0.

I did not think it was bug maybe a feature. with is why i stated why she was still available at the townhall and just not at home. maybe she was angry with mc and will return just like what happend if you had a relationship with primrose and she showed up the librabry to give you a blowjob only to find out you where already in a relationship with primrose.. But she still forgive the mc later.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I did not think it was bug maybe a feature. with is why i stated why she was still available at the townhall and just not at home. maybe she was angry with mc and will return just like what happend if you had a relationship with primrose and she showed up the librabry to give you a blowjob only to find out you where already in a relationship with primrose.. But she still forgive the mc later.
It's not about forgiveness. When she leaves, Evelyn doesn't blame the MC for anything and sees nothing to forgive him for. She needs to get the hell out of there because being close to the MC is only going to lead to disaster, no matter how much she tries to fight it. So no, she's not going to go back there and forgive the MC when there is nothing to forgive, nor is she going to stay anywhere near him and risk ruining both their lives, at least the way she sees it.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Thanks for explaining then that was a bad end with the sister. but the sex part was well done. any chance for the good part to have that sex scene with the sister like she ontop like what happened in that scene ?? Missionary good but i liked her cowgirl style animation too.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Thanks for explaining then that was a bad end with the sister. but the sex part was well done. any chance for the good part to have that sex scene with the sister like she ontop like what happened in that scene ?? Missionary good but i liked her cowgirl style animation too.

you should do the good ending when there are lovers best one ever

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
what info about mother and father do i need to reveal evelyn dark secret???
you need one information from the father and the other from Evelyn's records.
but informations regardeing the uncles and aunts are actually quiet good to understand more about the backstory of the player and Evelyn

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
read all the books and get extremly touchy with one of the girls while they are sleeping unsuspectingly

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
Shit. I'm gonna need to go through every interaction with Callie, Nell and Samara in the mornings in order to update the walkthrough. I'm not gonna have the time to do that today.

Belle any particular reason Callie doesn't want you to work in the mornings when she has a customer? Seems like that would be a perfect time to have some help. Is the MC an embarrassment to her? :)

Reactions: HangTuah

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Shit. I'm gonna need to go through every interaction with Callie, Nell and Samara in the mornings in order to update the walkthrough. I'm not gonna have the time to do that today.

Belle any particular reason Callie doesn't want you to work in the mornings when she has a customer? Seems like that would be a perfect time to have some help. Is the MC an embarrassment to her? :)
I don't envy you the work of updating that thing. I'm always hesitant to change existing events for this reason, but some things just have to be done, and it won't be the last time.

You don't get to work when there is a customer because that would be a nightmare to implement. Each customer would basically require a minimum of two unique work events related to him/her, and that's just not worth it. Besides, part of the idea behind these roaming events is that they'll get in the way of the player's plans. You might want to work with Callie that day, but once you arrive, you realize that you can't and will have to improvise. If the player could work anyway, there would be little point to the roaming characters in a place like that.

Edit: A tip for your walkthrough that will complicate things even further: You can now meet with Evelyn in the afternoons more often if you take advantage of her roaming event. This makes it possible to speed up parts of her story for those who are very dedicated.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes