professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
you should check your 2nd save location
C:\Users\*User Name*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LongLiveThePrincess...
What you describe normally means that folder got deleted or is empty... just copy your saves from the game directory in this one and they should display as normal again
Ok, Thanks, I hadn't copied my save files over because I didn't remember doing it before for previous versions. Whew... that was a close one :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You'd say no to Belle? I wouldn't say no to Belle!
I did not say that! There is no way I could have refused her request, even if I didn't like her, it would be too cruel. I would have taken one for the team either way, but I don't remember her really asking ...'insisting' seems more fitting.

Let's be honest here, it's the Crone's own fault, she is the one who made us the perfect size for it, she knew what Belle is like. If she didn't want that to happen, she should have made us too big or too small for her. :sneaky:

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I did not say that! There is no way I could have refused her request, even if I didn't like her, it would be too cruel. I would have taken one for the team either way, but I don't remember her really asking ...'insisting' seems more fitting.

Let's be honest here, it's the Crone's own fault, she is the one who made us the perfect size for it, she knew what Belle is like. If she didn't want that to happen, she should have made us too big or too small for her. :sneaky:
A true gentleman, always ready to dick a damsel in distress.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Hopefully some pregnancies will be added to the end game since threat of it is raised many times.
I'm sure there will be, and I'm sure that it won't be all "Happy Harem Fun" like every other game on F95, either. I've noticed that Belle likes to throw some refreshing realism in there (like the way your sister isn't into the idea of incest at all, or that your lesbian friend isn't going to magically turn straight for you without resorting to, uh, magic). So I'm going to take an educated guess here and say that going around and knocking up twenty different women is not going to lead you to a "Happily Ever After" ending. It will probably be more like "Spend rest of you life slaving in a copper mine and living off grubs because every penny you make goes to child support."

There was a really old hentai game I remember that did this, too. It was called "Three Sisters Story" and, as the title suggested, you could indeed bang and knock-up all three of the sisters who lived next door as the story unfolded... and doing so led to the Bad Ending of them all telling you to screw off and start paying those monthly checks for the rest of eternity. The good endings were where you picked one of them and stayed monogamous. Crazy concept, I know!

The hint of this is already in the game, because with each potential girlfriend there comes a dialog choice of whether you want to make it a real relationship or just keep it as fuck-buddies, and the fuck-buddies option doesn't let you drop the sterility spell. That's clever, because it points towards Bad Things Happening if you try to juggle their hearts all at once. As in real life, if all you want is sex you're better off just saying so up front and keeping yer sperm in check while you're at it. Far less chance of getting an ice pick through the forehead that way, too.

Jun 20, 2018
I'm sure there will be, and I'm sure that it won't be all "Happy Harem Fun" like every other game on F95, either. I've noticed that Belle likes to throw some refreshing realism in there (like the way your sister isn't into the idea of incest at all, or that your lesbian friend isn't going to magically turn straight for you without resorting to, uh, magic). So I'm going to take an educated guess here and say that going around and knocking up twenty different women is not going to lead you to a "Happily Ever After" ending. It will probably be more like "Spend rest of you life slaving in a copper mine and living off grubs because every penny you make goes to child support."

There was a really old hentai game I remember that did this, too. It was called "Three Sisters Story" and, as the title suggested, you could indeed bang and knock-up all three of the sisters who lived next door as the story unfolded... and doing so led to the Bad Ending of them all telling you to screw off and start paying those monthly checks for the rest of eternity. The good endings were where you picked one of them and stayed monogamous. Crazy concept, I know!

The hint of this is already in the game, because with each potential girlfriend there comes a dialog choice of whether you want to make it a real relationship or just keep it as fuck-buddies, and the fuck-buddies option doesn't let you drop the sterility spell. That's clever, because it points towards Bad Things Happening if you try to juggle their hearts all at once. As in real life, if all you want is sex you're better off just saying so up front and keeping yer sperm in check while you're at it. Far less chance of getting an ice pick through the forehead that way, too.
from where i see the story lead to,i can see it possible to have a harem..

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Finding the magical (literally in some cases) way to mix realism with genre tropes is something I think a lot about. I'm not going to throw some half-baked solution out there, I can say that much.

Just keep in mind that you should be careful what you wish for. You might just get it. A harem ending might not seem quite so appealing once you get to the point where it could happen, but we'll see... ;)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Finding the magical (literally in some cases) way to mix realism with genre tropes is something I think a lot about. I'm not going to throw some half-baked solution out there, I can say that much.

Just keep in mind that you should be careful what you wish for. You might just get it. A harem ending might not seem quite so appealing once you get to the point where it could happen, but we'll see... ;)
...omnious prophecies...
I see you want us to entertain you with another round of wild speculations :devilish:
Well this sounds strongly like the girls either all awaken an unsatiable hunger for the H (draining your llive along with your balls)... or you indeed gonna have to worry about childsupport, not haveing any time in the future for the H... certainly hope for the first :cool:

markyy1987

Oct 1, 2017
I love how this game's writing fantastically captures the erotic taboo atmosphere (incest, mind-break, hypnotism, NTR, exhibitionism, etc.). The detective play structure is also a good concept. Still not done with my playthrough but i can say this much: the game gets my blood pressure running hot in a good way. ;) Few (rare) games do that.

The only drawback is the animation, i guess. I noticed the build up towards a scene always gets me excited... only to be letdown with the animation. Nonetheless, the animations are passable when paired with your amazing dialogue.

Have to get rid of some pledge supports that no longer deliver so i can contribute to yours :) Keep up the good work

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
The only drawback is the animation, i guess. I noticed the build up towards a scene always gets me excited... only to be letdown with the animation. Nonetheless, the animations are passable when paired with your amazing dialogue.
The older animations are definitely lackluster, but the more recent ones should be better. I'm gradually replacing the oldest animations with new, improved ones.

A new scene I'm working on right now looks like it might have the best animation (and the most frames) of any scene I've made for the game so far.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I am sorry, but leaving anyone out is just mean. How could anyone be so cruel as to deny one of those lovely woman a place at your side?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The harem ending is the only ending worth considering. :p

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017

As long as this game as a "live happilly ever after with Nell" I don't care about any other ending.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
The older animations are definitely lackluster, but the more recent ones should be better. I'm gradually replacing the oldest animations with new, improved ones.

A new scene I'm working on right now looks like it might have the best animation (and the most frames) of any scene I've made for the game so far.
Is it counter productive hoping that new scene is Evelyn ridding the main character awake every morning? :D

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I know what I like. And I don't need a harem ending if it's gonna hurt someone. Somehow not convinced people like Primrose or Evelyn would like being part of a harem.
You mean like how Evelyn didn't like incest? :p

Might not like it at first, but they should get over it, especially if you marry the princess and/or the elf queen. In that kind of age, how many people would turn down being the lover of the ruler, especially if they loved them already?

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
Do the renderings have any sub surface scattering? Some seem oddly plastique - maybe because lack of sss?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Do the renderings have any sub surface scattering? Some seem oddly plastique - maybe because lack of sss?
There should be SSS on most, or even all, skins in this game, but the exact implementation depends on the asset creators. Some of the characters use techniques developed for the previous generation of Daz models, and some of the skins from that generation are much simpler than what we have today. If you want an obvious example of SSS fully working in LLtP, take a look at Erato the dryad. Depending on the light, you can often see a hint of red on her skin.

I chose a rough time to start developing this game since Genesis 8 for Daz had just come out and almost all the good content was for Genesis 3, a generation that was very uneven in quality and techniques. Anyone who started working on their game within the last year or so will have had a much easier time of it and will likely have had better results. As it is, I'm stuck with the characters I have. My next game (if any) should be much more consistent in its style.

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes